Femdom Is Style Of Life ( Strap-on / Bondage )

Katrin1988

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

2893 - Hosed Wh0re 2

DESCRIPTION: Picking up where I left off — my pantyhosed sl.t-boi on the floor at the end of my leash — I decided to make it roll over so I could dig my long sharp shiny heels into its back. I just love how something as feminine and beautiful as my stiletto heels can be so cruel and painful. It did a decent job serving as my rug so I allowed it to kiss my peep toes, lick my nylon feet and take all my sheer toes deep into its face hole. It was all too exciting for my little slave as evidence by “my” rock hard toy between its legs so it was permitted to cream on my stocking feet.

======= ;)
Duration: 0:12:23
File Size: 703Mb
File Type: mp4
Resolution: 1440x1080

00240x0032-01.png

DOWNLOAD --->>> 2893 - Hosed Wh0re 2 Part 1.rar
DOWNLOAD --->>> 2893 - Hosed Wh0re 2 Part 2.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

Katrin1988

2893 - Hosed Wh0re

DESCRIPTION: How very delightful to pull down those ugly man jeans and find a nice pair of black pantyhose underneath! They must feel so good clinging to your legs, but they don't feel nearly as good as my FF nylons, do they, wh0re? I just love a drippy hard toy smothered under sheer fabric. There's no hiding how excited they make you and how much you'd endure to get a lick of my smooth sweet nylon feet. I'll trample you with my high-heels, slap your face with my sole and tease that cock until you beg me to let you cum. Not this time, sl.t… you'll have to wait for part 2!

======= ;)
Duration: 0:06:54
File Size: 462Mb
Resolution: 1440x1080

00240x0032-01.png

DOWNLOAD --->>> 2893 - Hosed Wh0re Part 1.rar
DOWNLOAD --->>> 2893 - Hosed Wh0re Part 2.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

Katrin1988

2894 - Take My Cock Wh0re

DESCRIPTION: I needed a good fuck so I decided to slip into a gorgeous pair of tight leather leggings, knee high boots and buckled corset before removing my little leather pet from its cage. It wasn’t quite ready for my thick black cock, but I didn’t really care. My pets exist to open their fuck holes and accommodate my desires whenever and wherever I may decide. A little punch fucking with a smaller cock warmed it up nicely for the main event. I had a good time. My pet was exhausted, stretched and completely used for my pleasure… just what it lives for!

======= ;)
Duration: 0:09:44
File Size: 639Mb
Resolution: 1920x1080

00240x0032-01.png

DOWNLOAD --->>> 2894 - Take My Cock Wh0re Part 1.rar
DOWNLOAD --->>> 2894 - Take My Cock Wh0re Part 2.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Katrin1988

2895 - Suffer For My Hose Heels

DESCRIPTION: Just look at how shiny they are! I do adore a pair of super glossy pantyhose paired with slick latex and incredibly high platform heels, especially when those heels are covered in metal spikes. My little heel lapping pet adores… or perhaps I should say lives for… them as well. It’s the perfect opportunity to make it suffer at the end of my various punishment implements. The thought of getting its tongue and lips near my slippery sheer hose and shiny heels is enough to make it endure just about anything for my pleasure. Its really so much better when my playthings take it for my amusement rather than because they like it. I’ve found that rewards and punishment are very effective tools in training the human male.

======= ;)
Duration: 0:14:59
File Size: 883Mb
Resolution: 1280x720

00240x0032-01.png

DOWNLOAD --->>> 2895 - Suffer For My Hose Heels Part 1.rar
DOWNLOAD --->>> 2895 - Suffer For My Hose Heels Part 2.rar
DOWNLOAD --->>> 2895 - Suffer For My Hose Heels Part 3.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Katrin1988

2896 - Nylon Foot Dom

DESCRIPTION: There’s nothing quite like the feel of wearing fully fashioned seamed nylons with a gorgeous pair of high heels. Amusing how they reduce a fully grown man to nothing more than an obedient collared pet down on the floor begging for just one lick of my nylon covered soles. It’s going to have to endure some pain first before I allow it that privilege, of course. Those six inch heels must be so sharp at the tip. Watch how it screams when I dig them into its soft nipple flesh! Then it gets to clean to dirt from my treads, lick my six inch heels and otherwise perform for my amusement before I allow it to get near my nylon covered feet.

======= ;)
Duration: 0:12:28
File Size: 548Mb

00240x0032-01.png

DOWNLOAD --->>> 2896 - Nylon Foot Dom Part 1.rar
DOWNLOAD --->>> 2896 - Nylon Foot Dom Part 2.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Katrin1988

2897 - Rubber Foot Sucker

DESCRIPTION: Smothered in hot rubber, chained to my rubber covered bed sweating heavily waiting for the click-clack on my platform stiletto heels to draw near. You’d do anything to trade places with this little foot sl.t, wouldn’t you? Of course, you would. If only because you know that inside those highest of high heels are my fragrant feet ready to be adored, licked and sucked at my command. Stick out your foot rag of a tongue and keep it out! I want to rub my bare soles on your face. If you do a good job, I might use my feet to play with my toy I allow you keep between your legs.

======= ;)
Duration: 0:12:22
File Size: 544Mb

00240x0032-01.png

DOWNLOAD --->>> 2897 - Rubber Foot Sucker Part 1.rar
DOWNLOAD --->>> 2897 - Rubber Foot Sucker Part 2.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Katrin1988

2898 - Beg For My Cock Sl.T

DESCRIPTION: Look at this little fuck-hole sl.t-boi — Chained to my latex covered bed in a hood, fishnets, corset and shiny 6 inch “cum fuck me” ankle boots. It’s just begging for my 12? cock without having to say a word, but I do love to hear my sex toys beg for it and that’s just what I make it do! When I’m not pleased with its begging I simply offer a little encouragement with my steel thin wire cane. Soon enough, it’s riding down the length of my long shaft on its own moaning and groaning as I fuck it like the wh0re it is! I just love grabbing hold of its heels too. I call them fuck handles.

======= ;)
Duration: 0:15:33
File Size: 685Mb

00240x0032-01.png

DOWNLOAD --->>> 2898 - Beg For My Cock Sl.T Part 1.rar
DOWNLOAD --->>> 2898 - Beg For My Cock Sl.T Part 2.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Katrin1988

2899 - Cum Control

DESCRIPTION: My personal playthings know exactly who owns that toy between their legs and that they do not have any say in how it’s used. I might decide to lock it up for weeks on end or I might want to make it edge to the brink of explosion repeatedly until my bitch is begging for release. It doesn’t really much matter what method I choose to use as long as I am the one the being pleased the most and my boi-wh0res know they have no control over “my” cock any longer. This little sl.t just loves having my nails shoved into its pee hole so it can feel owned from the inside out. Teasing my toy with my seven inch patent stiletto heels almost pushes it over the edge, but it knows better than to cum without my permission. The only way it gets to cum this time is if it promises to lick it all off my latex skirt leaving behind a nice soft shine. I just can’t stand dull rubber attire.

======= ;)
Duration: 0:11:04
File Size: 486Mb

00240x0032-01.png

DOWNLOAD --->>> 2899 - Cum Control Part 1.rar
DOWNLOAD --->>> 2899 - Cum Control Part 2.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Katrin1988

2900 - Bound Foot

DESCRIPTION: How would you like to be hooded, bound and helpless waiting patiently for my return in hopes I might grant you permission to sniff my feet? They’ve been in these fragrant leather high heels encased in silken nylon thigh high stockings all night. Just imagine the scent, foot boi! Poor thing… it can’t even smell them through that tightly tied deprivation hood. So fun to tease it and make it beg to get that foot mop of a tongue on my freshly pedicured toes. It’s nice to have a faceless little foot licker to come home to after a long night out in heels. If it does a good job kissing and licking, I might allow it to massage my tired feet.

======= ;)
Duration: 0:06:26
File Size: 281Mb

00240x0032-01.png

DOWNLOAD --->>> 2900 - Bound Foot .rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Katrin1988

2901 - Leather Pet

DESCRIPTION: My little pet has become so enamored with my leather, it’ll do just about anything for a mere whiff of the divine scent only fine leather can emit. A few hours locked away in my steel cage waiting for my leather presence is a privilege; being granted permission to put its tongue on my black thigh high stiletto heel studded boots is its main goal in life! I do adore my true fetishist pets. Its so easy to weaken them and manipulate their entire existence through their cravings. This pet gets to lick my boots, kiss my tight leather ass, and then shine my boots with its boot cream. Every last drop gets licked up leaving a nice soft sheen on my leather footwear. Good boi!

======= ;)
Duration: 0:11:08
File Size: 489Mb

00240x0032-01.png

DOWNLOAD --->>> 2901 - Leather Pet Part 1.rar
DOWNLOAD --->>> 2901 - Leather Pet Part 2.rar

Fileboom Premium Account