Femdom Is Style Of Life ( Strap-on / Bondage )

Katrin1988

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

2912 - New Slave Fucked Hard

DESCRIPTION: After a few hours of stretching, I decide to see if that butt plug did its job and made way for my glossy black cock to thrust deep into my recently acquired fuck hole. Lucky for my new bitch I was able to slide right in and give it a long, hard pounding while it was bent over my cage and tethered to my leather leash. I love it when they take it like a good wh0re and work hard to give me a good fuck. There's nothing worse than a lame pussy-boi that can't ride my cock to make me feel good. This one did ok for a first fuck, but its got a lot to learn and much, much bigger things to ride.

======= ;)
Duration: 0:10:36
File Size: 466Mb
File Type: mp4
Resolution: 1280x720

00240x0032-01.png

DOWNLOAD --->>> 2912 - New Slave Fucked Hard Part 1.rar
DOWNLOAD --->>> 2912 - New Slave Fucked Hard Part 2.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

Katrin1988

2913 - New Slave

DESCRIPTION: It's always fun for me to get a new toy to play with, especially the fleshy variety with holes to fill and cocks to lock up. Inspection time begins with a total strip down, a tightly laced, buckled & locked leather hood and slave collar. I do enjoy watching it twitch with anticipation and humiliation when it removes its last bit of clothing… as if all dignity is being stripped away under my gaze. Then I see how well it can lick my leather thigh high boots. As I expect, its performance is very lackluster so some time bent over my cage taking a sound cropping will set the tone for it's new existence, and perhaps help it be a better bootlicker. The inspection ends with a complete examination of my new pussy. If it hopes to enjoy any longevity under my boot soles it better learn to open that hole for whatever I might want to shove in it! I start with my rubber gloves fingers and finish with a butt-plug before locking up my new property in a pair of thick leather chastity shorts. There won't be any non-authorized playing with my things after I lock it up in my cage and continue my business for the day.

======= ;)
Duration: 0:12:42
File Size: 558Mb

00240x0032-01.png

DOWNLOAD --->>> 2913 - New Slave Part 1.rar
DOWNLOAD --->>> 2913 - New Slave Part 2.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

Katrin1988

2914 - Red Bottom Bitch Boi

DESCRIPTION: Proper accessories are very important to every lady’s outfit so I decided to match my bitch boi to my red bottom Daffodil platform heels. They are just really accessories anyway; things that I own and use for my pleasure. I’m referring to my bitch bois, of course. My jewelry, bags and high heel shoes are on a whole separate level above my human things. This bitch does not particularly enjoy pain, but it does enjoy pleasing me so it gladly endures putting a sadistic smile on my face when I so demand. Here I chose to use my leather gloved hand, two paddles and two riding crops to turn that flesh into a nice bright red color almost matching my pretty soles. It even took its punishment well enough to earn the privilege to kiss my gorgeous footwear. Such a lucky little red bottom bitch!

======= ;)
Duration: 0:14:14
File Size: 626Mb

00240x0032-01.png

DOWNLOAD --->>> 2914 - Red Bottom Bitch Boi Part 1.rar
DOWNLOAD --->>> 2914 - Red Bottom Bitch Boi Part 2.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Katrin1988

2915 - My Boot Wipe

DESCRIPTION: I no longer allow my little shoe-boi to refer to that thing in its mouth as a tongue. It is now simply called my boot wipe. Funny how my boot wipe sticks out and wags hungrily whenever I walk into a room with my 12 inch high heel black leather platform thigh high boots clicking on the hard floor. I know it’s so eager to fulfill its sole purpose in life – licking the dirt from my boot soles and polishing my fetish footwear. I don’t even allow it to see very much anymore. It just lives leashed beneath my heels hearing that clicking sound and tasting what it craves the most – my shoes and boots. I do love a well trained boot wipe!

======= ;)
Duration: 0:06:56
File Size: 303Mb

00240x0032-01.png

DOWNLOAD --->>> 2915 - My Boot Wipe .rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Katrin1988

2916 - Barbi Suck Doll

DESCRIPTION: Sissy sl.t training never really ends no matter how much of a cock wh0re my feminized fuck doll, barbi, has become. So I decided a little “in service” dick sucking lesson was in order for the bitch. I do love an eager student, but those lips need much more gloss before they wrap around any hard shaft. Every sissy sl.t needs copious amounts of lip-gloss at all times! Then it’s time to make perfect with practice, practice and more practice on my long, hard hand held black cock. Barbi sucks and gags until her black mascara is running down her pretty face. I do love my sl.ts to give a messy blow-job. If she’s a good little sl.t I’ll allow her to deep throat my 6 inch designer heels!

======= ;)
Duration: 0:10:14
File Size: 449Mb

00240x0032-01.png

DOWNLOAD --->>> 2916 - Barbi Suck Doll Part 1.rar
DOWNLOAD --->>> 2916 - Barbi Suck Doll Part 2.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Katrin1988

2917 - Kept To Get Fucked

DESCRIPTION: Sometimes I think I spoil my little sl.t-bois just a little too much. It does get to rest on a stained mattress, gaze at my glossy black platform heels and feel the sting of my crop, after-all. Certainly there's no place else it would rather be. Well, besides being stuck to the end of my big black rubber cock as I give it a good long hard deep pounding! That's pretty much why I keep it. I do love a good fuck!

======= ;)
Duration: 0:09:12
File Size: 404Mb

00240x0032-01.png

DOWNLOAD --->>> 2917 - Kept To Get Fucked Part 1.rar
DOWNLOAD --->>> 2917 - Kept To Get Fucked Part 2.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Katrin1988

2918 - Masked Under Heel

DESCRIPTION: Watch as I control my heel-boi’s very existence with my new super high ombre platform stiletto heels. Don’t they look gorgeous with a soft silky pair of nude and black FF duo-tone seamed stockings? They might even feel better than they look. I know this sl.t would love to find out, but I’m not about to let its tongue near them… at least not until I’ve teased it to my sadistic satisfaction. Nope, this time it just gets to remain trapped under my heel floor with its head encased in a tight gas mask, every breath controlled by me and my cock poking through for easy access to what is rightfully mine. I guess the sole of my new heels feel good stroking my cock. It made such a mess on my floor. A mess it’ll be tongue sponging up later, of course.

======= ;)
Duration: 0:08:58
File Size: 393Mb

00240x0032-01.png

DOWNLOAD --->>> 2918 - Masked Under Heel .rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Katrin1988

2919 - Heel Fuck

DESCRIPTION: I simply adore slipping my nylon smothered feet into a new pair of stiletto heels. Just look at these gorgeous black patent ankle strapped studded beauties with a shiny six inch metal heel. The perfect choice in footwear to make all you little shoe-bois drool when you see me out and about, or in this case, when I want to make my personal shoe-boi feel totally owned from the inside out. That shiny silver heel fits perfectly plunging deep down inside my cock's hole! Such a lucky little heel-fucker. It gets to kiss and lick, get fucked by and shine up my pretty heels with its natural shine and that shoe rag it used to call a tongue. Then it gets to drive me to my dinner appointment.

======= ;)
Duration: 0:08:45
File Size: 384Mb

00240x0032-01.png

DOWNLOAD --->>> 2919 - Heel Fuck .rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Katrin1988

2920 - Punished Stretched Fucked Part 2

DESCRIPTION: My fucktoy was a good boi taking its caning and ball-stretching so I decided to give it what it was begging for — a nice deep hard fuck. First, I used my hand held dildo to plunge and stretch that pussy hole before going deep with my big black strap-on. As usual, the harder and deeper I thrust the more my sl.tboi groans. Whether it’s moaning in pain or pleasure I don’t much care as long as I have my fun with it. And I did!

======= ;)
Duration: 0:07:44
File Size: 338Mb

00240x0032-01.png

DOWNLOAD --->>> 2920 - Punished Stretched Fucked Part 2 .rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Katrin1988

2921 - Punished Stretched Fucked Part 1

DESCRIPTION: I do so enjoy tormenting my little playthings before I give them what I know they need. In this case a deep hard fuck. Before I get to that (see part 2), however, I decided to cane, spank and whip its ass until I was pleased with the red welts I left behind. Poor thing was wiggling around in pain with each stroke I thought it deserved a little reward… the touch of my hand on “my” cock and balls. If only to snap a leather parachute and weights around those balls. That way I can yank on them to really let it know that I own it! Or I can just leave it there strung up in my dungeon to focus on the weight sagging its sack uncomfortably toward the floor.

======= ;)
Duration: 0:07:59
File Size: 350Mb

00240x0032-01.png

DOWNLOAD --->>> 2921 - Punished Stretched Fucked Part 1 .rar

Fileboom Premium Account