Femdom Is Style Of Life ( Strap-on / Bondage )

Katrin1988

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

2884 - Caged Furniture

DESCRIPTION: I love getting dressed up and going out — tight glamor dresses, sheer hose, designer high heels. This lucky little bitch in my cage gets to get a glimpse of my gorgeousness before I head out for the evening. With a little extra time on my hands, I decided to remove it and use it as a footrest while I fixed my lip gloss. It can’t even do that right! When its leash falls to the floor it’s time for a good sound cropping before it gets stuffed back in its steel home for the night. Returning home some hours later, it’s good to find it right were I left it so it can lick the city street grime from the soles of my platform heels.

======= ;)
Duration: 0:16:32
File Size: 844Mb
File Type: mp4
Resolution: 1920x1080

00240x0032-01.png

DOWNLOAD --->>> 2884 - Caged Furniture Part 1.rar
DOWNLOAD --->>> 2884 - Caged Furniture Part 2.rar
DOWNLOAD --->>> 2884 - Caged Furniture Part 3.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

Katrin1988

2885 - Cropped Flogged Prodded Part 2

DESCRIPTION: It really should know by now that it has no control over that little thing between its legs any longer. That’s mine to use, abuse, scratch, pinch, prod and play with. I know it’s still desperate to get fucked any way it can so I decided to plunge deep with my long stainless rod while it was still locked up in chastity. Between that and my long red nails toying with its exposed flesh, it was ready to burst out of its small plastic prison. I suppose it might have actually enjoyed being let out if it wasn’t for my ever increasing size instruments being rammed down its pee-hole. I guess it didn’t realize that I don’t care whether it gets hard or stays limp as long as I can fuck it very deep making sure it knows it’s owned from the inside of that cock out!

======= ;)
Duration: 0:11:11
File Size: 569Mb

00240x0032-01.png

DOWNLOAD --->>> 2885 - Cropped Flogged Prodded Part 2 Part 1.rar
DOWNLOAD --->>> 2885 - Cropped Flogged Prodded Part 2 Part 2.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

Katrin1988

2886 - Cropped Flogged Prodded Part 1

DESCRIPTION: Strung up, helplessly bound, cock locked and face hooded at the mercy of my every little whim. This is where you dream to be, bitch-boi? I’ll see about that. Slaves exist to please, not to be pleased so be prepared to endure things you might not enjoy just because those things please me. In the end, you’ll learn to love all those things just because they do please me. Oh, how delightful to play with your little brain along with the rest of you! That’s where this bitch finds itself… having its little mind beneath my red bottom patent leather fetish platform pump soles. It doesn’t know if it craves the crop and flogger because I enjoy it or whether it should get hard in or out of my locked plastic cage. It really just needs to stop thinking about anything except pleasing me. It would be so much less confused.

======= ;)
Duration: 0:10:10
File Size: 515Mb

00240x0032-01.png

DOWNLOAD --->>> 2886 - Cropped Flogged Prodded Part 1 Part 1.rar
DOWNLOAD --->>> 2886 - Cropped Flogged Prodded Part 1 Part 2.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Katrin1988

2887 - Swinging My Wh0re

DESCRIPTION: There are few other ways I’d rather spend an evening than strapping my fuckhole to the swing and spreading its pussy wide open for my invasive entertainment. Just listen to it moan like the little street wh0re wanna-be it dreams of becoming. After I pull out its heavy metal butt plug, I shove my girthy hand held deep inside that ass until it’s lubed up and ready for my long black dick. So funny how I can grab its leash and pull it back and forth so it rides my cock with very little effort on my part! I tried to stuff both dicks into its whole at once, but I’ll have to work on that later even though it almost gulped them down. That’s it… beg for more, wh0re!

======= ;)
Duration: 0:13:15
File Size: 675Mb

00240x0032-01.png

DOWNLOAD --->>> 2887 - Swinging My Wh0re Part 1.rar
DOWNLOAD --->>> 2887 - Swinging My Wh0re Part 2.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Katrin1988

2888 - Foot Floor

DESCRIPTION: My feet have been in these gorgeous leather platform ankle boots all day and they're definitely in need of a good lick and cream. So nice to find my footboi exactly where a good foot sl.t belongs… bound beneath the floor I walk on with only its useful parts exposed. I make it lick the day's sweat from my toes before I stroke “my” cock to make use of its moisturizing foot cream. Of course, it always gives me exactly what I want when I want it… that's why I keep it around.

======= ;)
Duration: 0:06:42
File Size: 360Mb

00240x0032-01.png

DOWNLOAD --->>> 2888 - Foot Floor .rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Katrin1988

2889 - Lick My Leather Covered Platform Knee Boots

DESCRIPTION: These Italian crafted soft black leather side zip knee boots with 6 inch heels and covered platform are simply amazing! It feels so good to slip my glossy hosed feet deep inside that smooth leather foot pocket and then zip them all the way up fitting them snugly to my legs. Walking in them is even better. Of course, I do not walk around in dirty boots… ever! That’s what human boot lickers are created for. Nameless, faceless, hooded with head pressed to the floor just waiting for the snap of my fingers so it can fulfill it’s purpose in life – to suck the dirt from my boot soles! All while tethered tightly to my short leather leash. I do so adore reducing men to mere utilitarian objects that make my life easier. This bitch needs to make some improvements. As it didn’t clean the floor prior to my arrival as it should, and as dust from the floor was getting on my boots, I make it lick the floor clean with it’s mop of a tongue. Maybe next time it will make sure the floor is spotless before I walk on it!

======= ;)
Duration: 0:12:46
File Size: 662Mb

00240x0032-01.png

DOWNLOAD --->>> 2889 - Lick My Leather Covered Platform Knee Boots Part 1.rar
DOWNLOAD --->>> 2889 - Lick My Leather Covered Platform Knee Boots Part 2.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Katrin1988

2890 - Plugged Slapped Spit On

DESCRIPTION: Sometimes I have to totally humiliate my pets just because it’s so much fun, and it reminds them of their existence as nothing more than a fleshy fuck puppet that I control every string of. That includes that little thing between its legs, which is all locked up in my plastic cage. All this sl.t wants to do is lick my tall leather high heel skin tight boots, but sl.ts don’t always get what they want. First I make it sit down on my dildo chair so it can feel full while I have fun playing with it. Then I slap it and make it beg to worship my long leather gloves. Next I abuse its face, mouth and throat with my extra-long hand held dildo before I spit in its face a few times. Such a shame (*sarcasm*) for this little boot sl.t to be so close to what it wants (my boots), but it’s only allowed to kiss the dong that was just shoved up its hole! It’s so nice to have human toys to play with!

======= ;)
Duration: 0:11:58
File Size: 576Mb

00240x0032-01.png

DOWNLOAD --->>> 2890 - Plugged Slapped Spit On Part 1.rar
DOWNLOAD --->>> 2890 - Plugged Slapped Spit On Part 2.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Katrin1988

2891 - Night Driver

DESCRIPTION: Being useful in service to me is really not that difficult. Just follow a few simple rules: do what you’re told, speak when spoken to, drive me wherever I want to go, walk at least 2 steps behind me, carry my bags, kiss my heels when I snap my fingers, open my doors, don’t whine, and don’t be late! So what happens when sl.ts break the rules? They get punished… and not how they like to get punished! When my bitch driver shows up five minutes late to pick me up, he gets his pants pulled down right on the spot, bent over the trunk of the car and cropped with the crop I like to keep in my purse. Other than that, it’s just another typical evening… it gets to serve as my chauffeur, carry my purse, follow my heels down the street like a good puppy and falls to its hands and knees to lick my shoes on demand.

======= ;)
Duration: 0:06:58
File Size: 483Mb

00240x0032-01.png

DOWNLOAD --->>> 2891 - Night Driver Part 1.rar
DOWNLOAD --->>> 2891 - Night Driver Part 2.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Katrin1988

2892 - Worship My Shiny Wedges

DESCRIPTION: These new super high-arched wedges some lucky little shoe lapper bought me are simply divine! The seven inch wedge heel and one inch platform put my perfect size eights into the perfect position for stepping on my pets. The sl.t at the end of my chain leash in this video is allowed to beg for my permission to put its damp shoe rag of a tongue all over that shiny patent leather. I let it lick and kiss the buckles and straps before it’s allowed to further beg to lick my sheer pantyhose. Of course, the little bitch can’t resist the urge to lick my long red nails too. There’s just something about wearing gorgeous fetish heels and having a slave practically in tears begging to worship them that makes me feel so good. And that’s what really matters, isn’t it?

======= ;)
Duration: 0:12:07
File Size: 666Mb

00240x0032-01.png

DOWNLOAD --->>> 2892 - Worship My Shiny Wedges Part 1.rar
DOWNLOAD --->>> 2892 - Worship My Shiny Wedges Part 2.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Katrin1988

2893 - Cry Baby Boot Bitch 2

DESCRIPTION: There never seems to be a shortage of slaves praying to live beneath my stiletto boot heels. So, when one sl.t calls to say it’ll be a half hour late, I decide to use my knee high leather boots to push another sl.t further into its proper place. A Mistress need never be bored. This little bitch suffers for a sniff of my leather and begs me to allow its boot rag of a tongue near my boots. I bet those sharp stiletto heels are very painful when I dig them into the back of its hand or the back of its head. Such a cry baby boot bitch! I thought you said you’d endure anything to lick the dirt off my soles? It really is so much fun using my boots to totally dominate my playthings. I do so adore the way they look with my shiny hose and this gorgeous leopard print dress too!

======= ;)
Duration: 0:12:20
File Size: 541Mb

00240x0032-01.png

DOWNLOAD --->>> 2893 - Cry Baby Boot Bitch 2 Part 1.rar
DOWNLOAD --->>> 2893 - Cry Baby Boot Bitch 2 Part 2.rar

Fileboom Premium Account