Femdom Is Style Of Life ( Strap-on / Bondage )

Katrin1988

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

2874 - Beg For More Wh0re

DESCRIPTION: Nothing says “I own your bitch ass” like a thick 12 inch long black rubber dick plunged deep down a boi-hole. Moving up the size scale is all about my pleasure so I expect my pets to learn to accommodate the bigger and bigger toys I want to poke them with. What’s even better is when they literally beg to get fucked with these monster hard-ons. That’s when I can enjoy the fact that it knows it’s completely owned and will be wh0red for my pleasure whenever and wherever I decide. A pair of cheap plastic “cum fuck me” heels on it’s feet and there’s no doubt it’s a total fucking wh0re, so it better beg for more!

======= ;)
Duration: 0:12:37
File Size: 644Mb
File Type: mp4
Resolution: 1920x1080

00240x0032-01.png

DOWNLOAD --->>> 2874 - Beg For More Wh0re Part 1.rar
DOWNLOAD --->>> 2874 - Beg For More Wh0re Part 2.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

Katrin1988

2875 - Slave For My Hose

DESCRIPTION: I really can’t blame my little sl.t bois for becoming so infatuated with my hosiery they’d do just about anything for a feel. All that silky sheer so smooth nylon fabric clinging to my legs and feet. Beautiful, aren’t they? But how do they feel when I make you wear them too? Luscious I bet, but not as good as I feel having a slave all bound up tight with nylons on the floor at my feet begging for a lick of my sheer soles. This sl.t’s legs, head and pole get covered in hose until I leave it with a vibrator pulsating on it’s encased cock. Such a sl.t, it can’t help but to cum right through that silky material. Then it sucks all that spent cream out of my used pantyhose.

======= ;)
Duration: 0:13:38
File Size: 694Mb

00240x0032-01.png

DOWNLOAD --->>> 2875 - Slave For My Hose Part 1.rar
DOWNLOAD --->>> 2875 - Slave For My Hose Part 2.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

Katrin1988

2876 - Beneath My Heels

DESCRIPTION: These studded platform heels in shiny black and clear plastic are just gorgeous! They look wonderful with a pair of silky smooth sheer black back seamed nylon stockings too. I think they look even better when they’re putting one of my bitch bois in its proper place well beneath my soles. It stays on the floor hooded, gagged and collared waiting for the privilege to feel my heels dig into its skin, my dirty soles raked over its tongue and my long red nails forced deep down its throat.

======= ;)
Duration: 0:11:48
File Size: 600Mb

00240x0032-01.png

DOWNLOAD --->>> 2876 - Beneath My Heels Part 1.rar
DOWNLOAD --->>> 2876 - Beneath My Heels Part 2.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Katrin1988

2877 - Cum For My Nails Sl.T

DESCRIPTION: Of course my personal pets get to fuck, just not necessarily the way they think they should. This bitch gets my gorgeous long red nail shoved down its hungry pee hole. That’s at least one of the ways I allow it to fuck. The rest of the time, “my” toy stays locked up and limp waiting for the next time I decide to play with it with my glossy nails. Such a lucky nail sl.t. It also got to see my beautiful new silky stockings and six inch patent leather pumps. By the time I let it out of it’s little plastic confines it was ready to spurt all over my pretty fingernails!

======= ;)
Duration: 0:16:18
File Size: 776Mb

00240x0032-01.png

DOWNLOAD --->>> 2877 - Cum For My Nails Sl.T Part 1.rar
DOWNLOAD --->>> 2877 - Cum For My Nails Sl.T Part 2.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Katrin1988

2878 - Cheap Wh0re Punished

DESCRIPTION: Since my little corsetted dildo puppet didn't amuse me properly when sliding up and down my dick, I decided to punish it. I always say learning to be a good fuck toy for Mistress takes a lot of hard work, dedication and discipline. Every good boi needs to live up to its full potential. This one doesn't really like the crop or the whip so much so it's all the more satisfying when I use these things to correct it's bad behavior. I expect much improvement the next time it gets fucked.

======= ;)
Duration: 0:04:29
File Size: 288Mb

00240x0032-01.png

DOWNLOAD --->>> 2878 - Cheap Wh0re Punished .rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Katrin1988

2879 - Fucked Like A Cheap Wh0re

DESCRIPTION: Look at this sl.t! Standing there in its fishnets, boots and corset just begging to get fucked standing up like a cheap wh0re does in a back alley. I’m only too amused to show it that it really is a cheap wh0re with my big black strap-on cock. I just love a good hard fuck! This little cock hole is learning to take it pretty well too. At least until I order it to ride my dick for my pleasure, which it doesn’t do to my satisfaction. A good hard punishment will be next…

======= ;)
Duration: 0:09:42
File Size: 561Mb

00240x0032-01.png

DOWNLOAD --->>> 2879 - Fucked Like A Cheap Wh0re Part 1.rar
DOWNLOAD --->>> 2879 - Fucked Like A Cheap Wh0re Part 2.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Katrin1988

2880 - Power Tool Wh0re

DESCRIPTION: There’s nothing worse than inviting a cock over to use one’s fuck-hole only to have it whine and complain when it gets fucked from behind. Not a problem, however. I have many ways of tuning up my toys so they perform up to my standards. This little wh0re gets stretched out so it won’t embarrass me again the next time I want a hard dick plunging deep in “my” cock-hole. First I start out with a finger, then two… three… four… until all five fingers are practically turning my pet into my hand puppet. Then it’s time for a nice long, hard power fuck with the “fucksaw.” I just love using this tool! I’m sure you’ll just love the first person view too!

======= ;)
Duration: 0:12:15
File Size: 624Mb

00240x0032-01.png

DOWNLOAD --->>> 2880 - Power Tool Wh0re Part 1.rar
DOWNLOAD --->>> 2880 - Power Tool Wh0re Part 2.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Katrin1988

2881 - Boot Puppy

DESCRIPTION: My little boot puppy got so excited when I put on my thigh high back studded black Italian leather stiletto high heel boots it forgot to put in its tail! Such a bad doggie! So I made sure its waggly tail was fully inserted before I punished my pet. I do so love to reduce a fully grown man to nothing more than what men really are — four legged mutts that need to be owned and strictly disciplined. It’s especially fun when they are forbidden to speak. They can only bark, whine and whimper to my every command. This little bitch was in heat for my boots so I allowed it to hump all that luscious leather clinging to my legs before putting doggie back into its cage for the night.

======= ;)
Duration: 0:11:05
File Size: 644Mb

00240x0032-01.png

DOWNLOAD --->>> 2881 - Boot Puppy Part 1.rar
DOWNLOAD --->>> 2881 - Boot Puppy Part 2.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Katrin1988

2882 - Vfmc-Under-Sole

DESCRIPTION: A View From My Cage Video. This is your opportunity to get down on your hands and knees, where you belong, and crawl into my steel cage. Once I lock the cage door all you can do is watch me play with this shoe sl.t while it’s bound and helpless beneath the red soles of my gorgeous shiny leopard Loubies! Don’t you wish it was you? Don’t you wish you could taste the dirt this sl.t licks from my shoes? Well, that’s only for very good subjects. No, for now, I’ll just keep you locked up right where you are!

======= ;)
Duration: 0:13:41
File Size: 685Mb

00240x0032-01.png

DOWNLOAD --->>> 2882 - Vfmc-Under-Sole Part 1.rar
DOWNLOAD --->>> 2882 - Vfmc-Under-Sole Part 2.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Katrin1988

2883 - View From My Cage

DESCRIPTION: Imagine this, sl.t… you’re stripped, collared, cuffed, chaste, forced to hands and knees, and locked in my steel cage. This is where you may view some of my activities with other bitch-bois. We both know this is where you really belong… not stroking that little thing without permission watching my videos relaxing in the comfort of your desk chair. This time you get to watch me train one of my sl.t pets in dildo sucking and deep throat. So funny when it gags on my big black cock. Oh, you think that’s funny too? You’re next, sl.t! So open up that dick hole you call a mouth! Look for more View From My Cage (VFMC) clips coming soon!

======= ;)
Duration: 0:12:11
File Size: 620Mb

00240x0032-01.png

DOWNLOAD --->>> 2883 - View From My Cage Part 1.rar
DOWNLOAD --->>> 2883 - View From My Cage Part 2.rar

Fileboom Premium Account