Femdom Is Style Of Life ( Strap-on / Bondage )

Katrin1988

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

2902 - Whipped To Lick

DESCRIPTION: Oh, did you really think it was going to be easy to get that slave tongue near my gorgeous black patent crystal and spike accented super strappy Louboutin Isolde platform pumps? As you little shoe-bois already know I absolutely adore high end high fetish high heeled shoes and boots. These beauties, however, go way beyond mere adoration and give new meaning to the concept of shoe worship. So what's a little suffering at the end of my single tail mean when you might just be rewarded with a few licks of my heels at the end? All of it is designed to please me. The way it's supposed to be, sl.t.

======= ;)
Duration: 0:04:33
File Size: 198Mb
File Type: mp4
Resolution: 1280x720

00240x0032-01.png

DOWNLOAD --->>> 2902 - Whipped To Lick .rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

Katrin1988

2903 - Legs Up Ass Open Sl.T

DESCRIPTION: I love to wear my thigh high leather stiletto heel boots, particularly when there’s hooded plaything pinned to floor to step on. Being bound and helpless beneath my soles vulnerable to my every whim must feel like finally finding a purpose in life. There’s so much more I can do other than dig my pointy heel into its flesh, though. It’s balls are wonderful targets for my black leather crop and its face is somewhat comfy to sit on. It just wouldn’t feel truly owned, however, if I didn’t invade its horny fuck hole with my big black cock. So it’s time to get those legs up in the air and spread that ass open for nice long and hard fuck to please me. Good bitch.

======= ;)
Duration: 0:13:16
File Size: 584Mb

00240x0032-01.png

DOWNLOAD --->>> 2903 - Legs Up Ass Open Sl.T Part 1.rar
DOWNLOAD --->>> 2903 - Legs Up Ass Open Sl.T Part 2.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

Katrin1988

2904 - High Heeled Fuck Sl.T

DESCRIPTION: Funny what a difference a pair of heels can make. On my sheer black silky smothered feet my designer platforms are powerful pedestals placing me high above the groveling minions so eager for a lick of the heel. On this sl.t, however, those cheap patent plastic platform heels are just screaming: “come fuck me!” I just adore reducing such a big boi to nothing more than a couple of faceless fishnetted fuck holes I can ram my big black dick into. First, I make it choke on my cock to get me in the mood, then I stuff a ball gag in its first fuck hole while I go to work on its other one. This cock is particularly girthy so I’m assured of a good hard fuck, just the way I like it. The gag comes out only when I’ve had my fill and I’m ready for this wh0re to suck up its mess!

======= ;)
Duration: 0:12:29
File Size: 549Mb

00240x0032-01.png

DOWNLOAD --->>> 2904 - High Heeled Fuck Sl.T Part 1.rar
DOWNLOAD --->>> 2904 - High Heeled Fuck Sl.T Part 2.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Katrin1988

2905 - Whip And Boots

DESCRIPTION: If this little boot-bitch has even a glimmer of hope of getting its dirt mop of a tongue close my gorgeous black leather six inch side zip knee boots, it had better learn to endure my sadistic whims. If only because I like to look at the crimson welt lines on its back flesh while its down there living its dream — to lick my footwear. It did a decent enough job at the end of my single tail I allowed it to lick, but not for long. It didn't do that well. Perhaps a night in the cage will refocus its efforts to really pleasing me next time.

======= ;)
Duration: 0:07:56
File Size: 348Mb

00240x0032-01.png

DOWNLOAD --->>> 2905 - Whip And Boots .rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Katrin1988

2906 - Platform Boot Wh0re

DESCRIPTION: I’m sure you’ve heard the expression: “I wear heels bigger than your dick.” While that’s true most of the time, my little shoe sl.ts, this time my platforms are bigger than my boot wh0re’s dick! Well, it actually belongs to me, but that should go without saying. Such a lucky boot licker living its life under my soles, waiting to hear the click-clack of my stiletto heels, hoping I might step on my cock and make it spurt its boot polish all over the floor so it can lap it all up from my red bottoms. There’s a certain amount of joy in giving purpose to an otherwise misguided male. Now it can realize just what it was born to be — my platform boot wh0re!

======= ;)
Duration: 0:11:46
File Size: 517Mb

00240x0032-01.png

DOWNLOAD --->>> 2906 - Platform Boot Wh0re Part 1.rar
DOWNLOAD --->>> 2906 - Platform Boot Wh0re Part 2.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Katrin1988

2907 - Cock Shock

DESCRIPTION: It's always so lovely to get new toys to play with, whether of the human male, leather, or in this case, electric variety. I dressed my sl.t-hole in a latex hood, corset, crotchless fishnets and six inch heel patent ankle boots before putting it up in the swing. At least it can look good while I play with it. Pressing the red soles of my gorgeous Isolde studded pumps was sure to make “my” cock strain against its locked plastic shell. Only then could I take it out for the evening's festivities… plunging a long electrified rod deep in that hole so I could make it moan with each wired pulse! Another zappy ring at the base of its shaft and a hand held charged dildo shoved up its bitch hole completed the circuit. What fun… for me!

======= ;)
Duration: 0:10:25
File Size: 458Mb

00240x0032-01.png

DOWNLOAD --->>> 2907 - Cock Shock Part 1.rar
DOWNLOAD --->>> 2907 - Cock Shock Part 2.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Katrin1988

2908 - Finally Fucked

DESCRIPTION: AKA Whipped for Fucking Part 3. Although this sl.t didn’t exactly impress me at the end of my whip, I hoped it would do a little better riding the end of my big black cock. It’s definitely a better fuck-hole than whipping boi, but there’s a lot of time for it to improve in all aspects of being owned property. At least it was able to accommodate a decent size member this time for my amusement. While it seemed to moan and groan quite a bit it didn’t beg me to fuck it harder and deeper. When they beg for more is when they truly become wh0res. It was a good fuck anyway and I’m sure you’ll be envious of my little little cock-puppet.

======= ;)
Duration: 0:10:11
File Size: 447Mb

00240x0032-01.png

DOWNLOAD --->>> 2908 - Finally Fucked Part 1.rar
DOWNLOAD --->>> 2908 - Finally Fucked Part 2.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Katrin1988

2909 - Whipped For Fucking Part 2

DESCRIPTION: This sl.t doesn’t deserve my big black cock in that boi-hole. Not yet anyway; not after it’s poor performance during the first whipping. I barely wet my sadistic appetite with that light warm-up. My tightly braided cat-o-nine on its flesh, however, might make it suffer enough to make me want to plow into my new fucktoy and give it what it needs to really feel owned. This time I got in some nice hard thrashes so I could hear my property groan in pain and watch it struggle to please me with each consecutive lash. Such a lucky bitch, wouldn’t you agree?

======= ;)
Duration: 0:10:34
File Size: 464Mb

00240x0032-01.png

DOWNLOAD --->>> 2909 - Whipped For Fucking Part 2 Part 1.rar
DOWNLOAD --->>> 2909 - Whipped For Fucking Part 2 Part 2.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Katrin1988

2910 - Long Red Nails

DESCRIPTION: So amusing how little things have such a profound effect over my little pets. Some crave the soft feel of silky stockings while others lust for my high heel footwear. This sl.t's entire existence is controlled by my long red nails. Look at how hard my cock gets all in that plastic sock straining to get out to feel my pinky nail plunge deep in its pee hole. Imagine the sensation those glossy clear coated beauties impose on its stiff shaft once I unlock my toy. Of course it lives to cum for my nails, but it will lick all of it up before I imprison what is mine one more time.

======= ;)
Duration: 0:08:45
File Size: 384Mb

00240x0032-01.png

DOWNLOAD --->>> 2910 - Long Red Nails .rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Katrin1988

2911 - Heels Deep

DESCRIPTION: I know my pets crave to be put in their proper place and I wouldn't have it any other way. This little sole lapper knows exactly where it belongs — well beneath the floor that my gorgeous 6 inch steel stiletto black patent leather studded accent high heels walk on. How fun for me that my heel floor happens to allow me access to the shoe rag I allow it to keep inside its mouth and my cock, of course. Perfect when I want the dirt licked from my soles or some quality playtime with my hard drippy toy. I thought it was important to make sure my shoe-boi really felt owned so I decided to plunge my long metal heel deep inside that little hole. I know my footwear controls its entire outside existence, now it knows my heels can reach even deeper to control it from the inside! How delightful!

======= ;)
Duration: 0:13:15
File Size: 583Mb

00240x0032-01.png

DOWNLOAD --->>> 2911 - Heels Deep Part 1.rar
DOWNLOAD --->>> 2911 - Heels Deep Part 2.rar

Fileboom Premium Account