Femdom Is Style Of Life ( Strap-on / Bondage )

Katrin1988

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

2864 - My Nails Own You Sl.T

DESCRIPTION: What I love the most about my gorgeous red nails is the longer they are the more control I have over my little nail sl.t — The deeper I can get them down its throat and the deeper I can fuck its pee hole! Notice how it only gets hard when my nails are driven to the back of its throat? Just look at “my” cock jump to attention when it gags on my freshly painted deep red glitter nails! Hear it beg to get fucked by my nails when they stroke that cock and balls. I allow it to put a coat of “clear coat” on them, but only if it licks it all off to make them shine! At this point, it’s way too far gone… my nails truly do own this sl.t.

======= ;)
Duration: 0:13:36
File Size: 744Mb
File Type: mp4
Resolution: 1280x720

00240x0032-01.png

DOWNLOAD --->>> 2864 - My Nails Own You Sl.T Part 1.rar
DOWNLOAD --->>> 2864 - My Nails Own You Sl.T Part 2.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

Katrin1988

2865 - Slave In A Sack Part 2

DESCRIPTION: I’m not done with this sl.t yet. Like I said earlier, I’m going to make it feel totally owned from the inside out! An electrified cock hole probe teaches that lesson better than almost anything. A slave should know there is no place on or in its body out of my reach when it consents to be under my ownership. And I just love watching it jump every time I let some current loose down that slippery metal shaft to shock its pee hole. The best part is being able to zip it back up in that latex sack so I can return later and have my way with it over and over again!

======= ;)
Duration: 0:07:10
File Size: 481Mb

00240x0032-01.png

DOWNLOAD --->>> 2865 - Slave In A Sack Part 2 Part 1.rar
DOWNLOAD --->>> 2865 - Slave In A Sack Part 2 Part 2.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Katrin1988

2866 - Slave In A Sack Part 1

DESCRIPTION: Earlier, my little human cock sock was trussed up taking my massive dick deep down its fuck hole. And guess what? The sl.t spurted its slave goo prematurely from that huge head massaging its prostate. This is good, of course… I want to train it to only be able to come when it’s getting fucked, but very bad since it came without my express permission! So, I decided to show it that it and that thing between its legs belong to me. Into the latex bondage sack it went all zipped up helplessly with only two tiny holes to gasp for air through, and unfettered access to what is mine, of course. Those balls and that cock of mine were wired up for my amusement, and I thoroughly enjoyed teaching it that I have total control over them!

======= ;)
Duration: 0:09:51
File Size: 513Mb

00240x0032-01.png

DOWNLOAD --->>> 2866 - Slave In A Sack Part 1 Part 1.rar
DOWNLOAD --->>> 2866 - Slave In A Sack Part 1 Part 2.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Katrin1988

2867 - My Gaping Fuck Hole

DESCRIPTION: Just look at this sl.t! Hanging there all wrapped in glossy black latex, legs up, ass out, a pair of trashy red come fuck me heels screaming “come fuck me!” Only problem is the little sl.t can’t quite accommodate the ginormous black rubber dick strapped in my harness. It just needs to be stretched out with my slippery latex gloved hand… or hands… I could almost get both in there! The latex head encasement prevents it from seeing or speaking. All it can do is moan when my gloves go deep inside and feel that anaconda sized cock slip into its back entrance after much coaxing. Such a dirty little wh0re deserves a deep fucking just like this. Wouldn’t you agree?

======= ;)
Duration: 0:13:17
File Size: 712Mb

00240x0032-01.png

DOWNLOAD --->>> 2867 - My Gaping Fuck Hole Part 1.rar
DOWNLOAD --->>> 2867 - My Gaping Fuck Hole Part 2.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Katrin1988

2868 - Puppys Big Bone

DESCRIPTION: My little puppy has been locked up all day in his small steel cage. No wonder it’s so excited to hear the click of my gorgeous 6? heel ankle boots getting closer. Then it sees the enormous treat I’ve brought — a nice meaty thick black bone! Do you think puppy can handle it? Of course it can, and it’s going to beg for it deep inside that gaping puppy hole! Puppy barks, whines and groans when the huge bone slides in, but I know it just wants more. Well, I want more, anyway, and that’s all that really matters, isn’t it? My little doggie works up a nice appetite with that boning I decide to jerk it off right in its puppy face for an extra treat for being so good. I just adore keeping human pets around to amuse myself with.

======= ;)
Duration: 0:18:06
File Size: 964Mb

00240x0032-01.png

DOWNLOAD --->>> 2868 - Puppys Big Bone Part 1.rar
DOWNLOAD --->>> 2868 - Puppys Big Bone Part 2.rar
DOWNLOAD --->>> 2868 - Puppys Big Bone Part 3.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Katrin1988

2869 - Bound For My Nails

DESCRIPTION: I just got my nails done. Aren’t they gorgeous? They’re so long and shiny and red… the perfect instruments to play with my little nail wh0re. It will do just about anything to get that tongue on my nails, but not until I’ve had my fun torturing it with them. I’ve got “my” cock all strapped up and waiting to get fucked deep down its pee hole with my long pinky nail. That’s pretty much the only sex this sl.t gets these days, but I know it wouldn’t have it any other way. It literally lives for my beautiful nails! And the only way it gets to cum… well, when it licks every last drop of it from my red nails. The ring gag ensures it can’t offer too much resistance… not that it would anyway.

======= ;)
Duration: 0:14:06
File Size: 618Mb
Resolution: 1920x1080

00240x0032-01.png

DOWNLOAD --->>> 2869 - Bound For My Nails Part 1.rar
DOWNLOAD --->>> 2869 - Bound For My Nails Part 2.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Katrin1988

2870 - Vfmc Punished Fucked

DESCRIPTION: Crawl into my cage, sl.t! I want you to see what’s in store for a little wh0re like you because you’re next once I’m done with this bitch. Of course you can watch while I have some fun cropping its ass to a nice shade of bright red before I slam its fuck-hole long, hard and deep with my rubber dick. This is what you so desperately crave, isn’t it? That’s it… beg me to fuck you and then tell me what a total sl.t you are. This one is definitely a total sl.t. It practically begs me to suck my dirty cock clean after it’s been plunged into its pussy. Are you ready to be taken out now?

======= ;)
Duration: 0:10:22
File Size: 784Mb

00240x0032-01.png

DOWNLOAD --->>> 2870 - Vfmc Punished Fucked Part 1.rar
DOWNLOAD --->>> 2870 - Vfmc Punished Fucked Part 2.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Katrin1988

2871 - Hogtied

DESCRIPTION: I really can’t stand “faux” bondage. I like it tight, done in lots of rope and very inescapable! You little sl.ts aren’t being tied up because you like it. You’re being tied up so I can do whatever I want to you without any interference from too much wiggling and whining. The hogtie is one of my favorite positions, especially when the subject is ticklish. So much fun to torture all that helpless bare flesh with my long red nails. Or I can just leave it. I know it’ll be right where I left it when I return.

======= ;)
Duration: 0:12:28
File Size: 724Mb

00240x0032-01.png

DOWNLOAD --->>> 2871 - Hogtied Part 1.rar
DOWNLOAD --->>> 2871 - Hogtied Part 2.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Katrin1988

2872 - Shoe Buff Gets Punished

DESCRIPTION: You little sl.ts are so predictable, I swear! I have to laugh, though… like I don’t know everything you do when I leave the room for a moment. Sometimes it’s fun to bait a slave to misbehave just so I can punish it. My human shoe buffer here was given a very important task to clean some of my heels with it’s shoe brush gag. When I got a call and had to step away, I knew exactly what the little shoe sl.t would get up to. That’s why I keep my toy that dangles between its legs all locked up. As expected, it tried to stuff one of my thinner stiletto heels into its chastity cage in an attempt to fuck itself when it thought I wasn’t looking. Such a spectacle would be very amusing to watch, but this time it deserved to be punished. When I say clean my heels, I expect my heels to be cleaned. When I say fuck my heels… well, you get the idea.

======= ;)
Duration: 0:12:56
File Size: 660Mb

00240x0032-01.png

DOWNLOAD --->>> 2872 - Shoe Buff Gets Punished Part 1.rar
DOWNLOAD --->>> 2872 - Shoe Buff Gets Punished Part 2.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Katrin1988

2873 - Living Welcome Mat

DESCRIPTION: I adore leaving sl.ts at home bound and waiting while I’m out doing what I do. It must so so torturous for them as the hours pass, but worth every minute suffered, I bet, knowing that it pleases me to come home to something to play with. I left this slave all wrapped up and wired for my amusement. Those little things around “my” cock… well. they’re activated by the little key chain remote I keep in my bag. One press of the red button and slave-boi gets juiced! Ah, so much fun. It has to have a purpose, of course, to even be allowed in my presence. In this case, it serves as my living welcome mat. Something I can wipe the dirt off my soles with. Such a lucky little bitch to have such great purpose.

======= ;)
Duration: 0:12:17
File Size: 626Mb

00240x0032-01.png

DOWNLOAD --->>> 2873 - Living Welcome Mat Part 1.rar
DOWNLOAD --->>> 2873 - Living Welcome Mat Part 2.rar

Fileboom Premium Account