Femdom Is Style Of Life ( Strap-on / Bondage )

Katrin1988

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

2853 - My Heels Own You Sl.T Part 2

DESCRIPTION: I did promise this sl.t that I would make it feel totally owned… from the inside out! That’s when I insert things like my long red nails or tall stiletto heels deep down its pee-hole contained within that cock I own. Can you imagine how good it feels sliding down further and further; consuming more of its very being the deeper it goes? This is when my heels truly control my pet’s entire world. It quickly becomes the only sex it’s allowed to have. If it ever wants release it’s going to get heel fucked, and it’s going to beg for my permission to spurt all over that metal stiletto heel!

======= ;)
Duration: 0:09:38
File Size: 622Mb
File Type: mp4
Resolution: 1280x720

00240x0032-01.png

DOWNLOAD --->>> 2853 - My Heels Own You Sl.T Part 2 Part 1.rar
DOWNLOAD --->>> 2853 - My Heels Own You Sl.T Part 2 Part 2.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

Katrin1988

2854 - My Heels Own You Sl.T

DESCRIPTION: I just love putting a man in its proper place. In my world that usually means at the end of my chain leash slithering around beneath my six-inch stiletto heels like the little floor lapping worm it was born to be! I’ll gladly step on it making it wince in pain when those sharp metal spikes dig deep into its head or back flesh. No matter how much pain they inflict, though, my shoe sl.t still begs to kiss and lick them. That’s what I like to see from my heel pets. I love to watch it suffer under my soles and then eagerly lick the dirt from them with that shoe rag I allow it to keep in its mouth. There’s really no turning back for this sl.t. It’s become totally addicted to my heels.

======= ;)
Duration: 0:10:29
File Size: 603Mb

00240x0032-01.png

DOWNLOAD --->>> 2854 - My Heels Own You Sl.T Part 1.rar
DOWNLOAD --->>> 2854 - My Heels Own You Sl.T Part 2.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

Katrin1988

2855 - Take It Deeper Wh0re

DESCRIPTION: I’ve been training this fuck-hole for quite some time and it’s about time it graduated to a much larger dick! I’m very pleased that it can handle this 14-inch black rubber monster’s girth, but not so pleased it can’t take it down to the balls… yet anyway. It was still a good fuck as I do enjoy using larger instruments to penetrate my wh0re-bois with. I really like for them to feel “fully” owned! That and I always say the size of the cock should be proportionate to the size of the slave-wh0re being fucked with it!

======= ;)
Duration: 0:09:47
File Size: 564Mb

00240x0032-01.png

DOWNLOAD --->>> 2855 - Take It Deeper Wh0re Part 1.rar
DOWNLOAD --->>> 2855 - Take It Deeper Wh0re Part 2.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Katrin1988

2856 - Total Nail Sl.T

DESCRIPTION: With each new manicure my nail wh0re becomes more and more dependent on my gorgeous long red nails to give its otherwise meager life some meaning. Which one of you nail wh0res wouldn’t love to live for my stunning nails? This sl.t is bound and fully encased in one of my favorite rubber hoods waiting for my return from the salon. It can even smell that heavenly scent of fresh polish through all those layers of latex. It begs me to look at them, lick them, kiss them, and for me to shove them all the way to the back of its throat so it gags on them! Of course, I fuck its pee hole with my sharp nails and then make it beg to cum on them. The longer they get the deeper I can control this wh0re from the inside out! Such a total nail sl.t!

======= ;)
Duration: 0:14:16
File Size: 826Mb

00240x0032-01.png

DOWNLOAD --->>> 2856 - Total Nail Sl.T Part 1.rar
DOWNLOAD --->>> 2856 - Total Nail Sl.T Part 2.rar
DOWNLOAD --->>> 2856 - Total Nail Sl.T Part 3.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Katrin1988

2857 - Fucking Gagged Wh0re

DESCRIPTION: My enormous dick is craving a hole to fill and that’s exactly what this little bitch is… just a hole to fill! I’ll gag it first so I don’t have to hear anything other than it moan like the wh0re-boi it truly is when I fuck it. That and I don’t have any other use for its face fuck hole today. Its pussy hole, on the other hand, is going to get pummeled deep, long and very hard. A warm up with my huge double header will ensure my cock has no problem making its entrance. Then, when it does enter this bitch proves to be a nice fuck. It can’t speak, but I know its begging for more the harder I go. The hood I put on it also lets me see its eyes and they’re saying “please, Mistress, fuck me harder, Mistress,” but it can’t see anything out of that frosted latex. So nice!

======= ;)
Duration: 0:12:51
File Size: 744Mb

00240x0032-01.png

DOWNLOAD --->>> 2857 - Fucking Gagged Wh0re Part 1.rar
DOWNLOAD --->>> 2857 - Fucking Gagged Wh0re Part 2.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Katrin1988

2858 - Pantyhose Shoebuff Part 2

DESCRIPTION: After leaving my hose sl.t tied in the corner with my worn hosiery encasing its head, I was sure it was more than straining to get that cock unlocked. Since it’s been undergoing intensive shoe, boot & stocking slave training, fucking my heels and hose is the only sex it ever gets! This time I tied up those aching balls with another pair of tights and instructed it to hump my smooth sheer leg until it drizzled its load all over my hose. Of course, it gets down and licks it all up like a good pantyhose wh0re. I should never have to ask twice.

======= ;)
Duration: 0:09:07
File Size: 588Mb

00240x0032-01.png

DOWNLOAD --->>> 2858 - Pantyhose Shoebuff Part 2 Part 1.rar
DOWNLOAD --->>> 2858 - Pantyhose Shoebuff Part 2 Part 2.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Katrin1988

2859 - Pantyhose Shoebuff Part 1

DESCRIPTION: This little pantyhose lusting sl.t is so excited that caged up cock is straining to get out. It’s really funny to watch it get more and more excited the closer it gets to my leather pumps and silky sheer hose. Poor thing can’t get hard, though… such a shame. I’ve got its face encased in hose too so all it can do is serve a shoe buff getting its mouth ever so close to that finely crafted leather without being to lick it. I do love to tease my playthings. I also love to feel their soft tongues lick all the way up my hosed smothered legs so I decided to tear a hole for its mouth. That and I can jam by hosed feet straight down its throat. That little confined toy just keeps sticking out farther the more it licks my hose. It must be painful, but it’ll beg to suffer to serve as my pantyhose licking bitch!

======= ;)
Duration: 0:14:39
File Size: 745Mb

00240x0032-01.png

DOWNLOAD --->>> 2859 - Pantyhose Shoebuff Part 1 Part 1.rar
DOWNLOAD --->>> 2859 - Pantyhose Shoebuff Part 1 Part 2.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Katrin1988

2860 - Shut Up Take My Cock

DESCRIPTION: I know it’s a wh0re, it knows it’s a wh0re so there’s really only one thing a wh0re is good for… to stick its pussy hole out and beg to get fucked by my big black rubber dick. I do love to hear it moan and whimper when I thrust in and out taking just a little more of its dignity away with each stroke. Sure, it’s going to hurt when I really get going, but sometimes it just needs to shut up and take my cock! This is about my enjoyment, after all, not the sl.t’s pleasure. At least this one held out long enough for me to enjoy myself a little.

======= ;)
Duration: 0:12:20
File Size: 716Mb

00240x0032-01.png

DOWNLOAD --->>> 2860 - Shut Up Take My Cock Part 1.rar
DOWNLOAD --->>> 2860 - Shut Up Take My Cock Part 2.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Katrin1988

2861 - Lick My Hose Soles

DESCRIPTION: The best thing about keeping eager sole lapping shoe-pets around? They buy the most gorgeous high heel footwear to slip on my beautiful silky hose smothered feet. And definitely not the cheap plastic bottom wh0re heels either… those are perfect for my fuck-bois, but not for me. I prefer something very high and very well made from real leather. These DiMarni platforms fit my taste, and my feet perfectly. Such a lucky boi to be down there under my hose and soles at the end of my leash attending to my shoes like a good shoe slave! Stick out that tongue, sl.t… there’s some dust on my soles!

======= ;)
Duration: 0:10:55
File Size: 553Mb

00240x0032-01.png

DOWNLOAD --->>> 2861 - Lick My Hose Soles Part 1.rar
DOWNLOAD --->>> 2861 - Lick My Hose Soles Part 2.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Katrin1988

2862 - Leather Licker

DESCRIPTION: My thigh high black leather platform boots with 12 inch heels are in need of some detailing and I just happen to have a lucky little leather licking bitch waiting on its hands and knees in the dungeon. So the leash goes on and that scrubbing buffer rag it used to refer to as a tongue gets to work deep cleaning my beautiful boots. I imagine it must feel such joy finally having a purpose in life. My tight leather shorts and metal spiked corset are also in need of some attention so I reward my sl.t by allowing it to lick all my leather. Then it’s time for a wet boot shine. “Lick all your shoe goo up and make them sparkly clean, boot bitch!”

======= ;)
Duration: 0:13:16
File Size: 370Mb
Resolution: 1920x1080

00240x0032-01.png

DOWNLOAD --->>> 2862 - Leather Licker .rar

Fileboom Premium Account