Female Domination (Mistress punishes slave)

zara85

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Pegged in the Sling
b2d2ab33138c10c9a378837418cec318.jpg

you have not been fucked until you have been fucked in a sling.... My strap on makes short work of slave l8tx. I have him restrained in the sling for extended teasing and thrusting . he gets this cock when I want him to have it and how I want him to have it! After I resolve that he has had enough in the sling , I flip him over onto the and take him again from behind. The slut loves it and can hold out no more !

Format: mp4
Duration: 18:41
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5028kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 706.0 MB
Download Pegged in the Sling

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

zara85

Ruined by Tickle Torture
aad6d1a08a1ca25c2091d02d090753e5.jpg

Genres: Tickle Torture, Bondage, Breath Play, Ruined Orgasm, Female Domination, Panty Hose Domination

This is a custom clip dedicated to bondage and tickling. I use a gag and a hood to add a dimension of breath play. Even though My slave is hooded, gagged and bound, I want even more control! I want to control the very air he breathes! I tickle him breathless and intermittently cut off his air supply. you can see him struggling to breathe as the hood is sucked in and out pulsating from lack of air flow. He thinks he is going to get a release with My Hitachi wand, but all he gets is more tickling ruining and chance of release!

Duration: 12:39
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5059kbps

File size: 480.6 MB
Download Ruined by Tickle Torture

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

zara85

zara85

Mikis Destroyed Balls
a8926aaca6d2dd3b08658eeab0fa9682.jpeg

Studio: Femdomempire

Mistress Miki finds it very entertaining to whip and torture her slaves cock and balls. She places rubber tipped pegs all over his cock and balls with the intent of whipping them off. She uses her vicious snake whip to strike his balls whipping them off while he squirms in pain. She finishes him off by taking the cattle prod to his balls, repeatedly shocking him. She cruelly laughs as he screams from the painful electric shocks.

Duration: 8:07
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2902kbps

File size: 180.2 MB
Download Mikis Destroyed Balls

Fileboom Premium Account

zara85

zara85

Welter Weight Match up with Isamar Gutierrez and Cheyenne Jewel
5c94bfcf37459f4ab1c3bb1c51d29ec5.jpg

Studio: Kink: Ultimate Surrender
Cast: Cheyenne Jewel,Izamar Gutierrez
Video language: English

Summer Vengeance brackets can be bitter sweet. SV is a seeded tournament that we have every summer and which has just now come to an end. Last summer we had some great match ups but because of the bracketing, some really great matches were avoided. We can't let these wrestlers go without meeting on the mats. Isamar and Cheyenne Jewel have a rubber match going on. One girl will win one time, the other girl wins another time. They are constantly evolving as wrestlers. Today we pit our greatest WW together for possibly the last time for the Welter weight division. Cheyenne Jewel is moving down to light weight this season. This will be her last WW match for the season. She is out weighted by Isamar by a good 10lbs today. This is erotic wrestling at it's finest. 100% competitive lesbian wrestling. The sounds these girls makes is enough to make you cum! The passion they put into there matches is admirable. Both are great but only one can win while one gives the ultimate Surrender. This match was streamed LIVE to our members on 7/17/2015.

Format: flv
Duration: 0:50
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1686kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 11.2 MB
Download Welter Weight Match up with Isamar Gutierrez and Cheyenne Jewel

Fileboom Premium Account

zara85