Princess Missy

Mika100

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Princess Missy01

Format: wmv
File Size: 10 MiB
Play Time: 291 min
Video: 1280 x 720

To complete my degree in deviant psychology, I need to do fieldwork using actual subjects. You’re gonna be my first client. I have some experiments I have been eager to try to test my theory on the fragility of the male sexual psyche. All you have to do is sign this waiver. I’ll handle you from there

Download:

Download file - 291.7 MB

Princess Missy 02

Format: mp4
File Size: 216 MiB
Play Time: 10 min
Video: 1920 x 1080

My sorority sisters want a mascot. A puppy-trained piglet to do tricks on command, like kiss our asses, worship our feet and cum — to make us laugh. I’m going to leash your caged cock and put you through your first degrading training session. Once you’ve completely lost your dignity I will show you off to the girls…

Download:

Download file - 216.0 MB

Princess Missy 03

File Size: 301 MiB
Play Time: 13 min

My boyfriend’s coming over to beat you up. Unless you crawl to the door in panties and a butt plug, with a mouthful of his cum down your chin. But if you do that? If you sissy yourself to him? I am going to emasculate so bad you’ll wish he beat you. It’s your choice. Man up for Missy or sissy yourself to my boyfriend…

Download:

Download file - 301.0 MB

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

Mika100

Princess Missy 04

File Size: 250 MiB
Play Time: 11 min

Are you seriously asking me out? There’s no way I’d hook up with a pathetic little boner boy foot wimp like you. But since you’re so turned on my cute little toes, why don’t you ask one of them out for a date? Do it. Who knows. Maybe she’ll let you kiss her. Maybe she’ll even tickle your little cock and let you cum…

Download:

Download file - 250.3 MB

Princess Missy 05

File Size: 385 MiB

You thought you were the authority figure in our relationship, but who’s in charge now? All because of those crippling weaknesses of yours. LOL. Yep, it was me who convinced your woman to cheat on you. And me who’s about to lock your sputtering little cock into chastity. After you seal your fate – into my panties…

Download:

Download file - 385.8 MB

Princess Missy 06

File Size: 287 MiB

When your girlfriend told me she was going away for a couple of weeks, I offered to hold the key to your chastity cage for her. I’ll be coming over to your place every day, on my way back from the pool, in my bikini, to make sure that cock cage is locked securely around your little dick and balls…

Download:

Download file - 287.2 MB

Fileboom Premium Account

Mika100

Princess Missy 07

File Size: 322 MiB
Play Time: 11 min

Aww, did I bully you back in school, loser? Did I slap you, give you wedgies, spit in your food, and dump milk in your crotch? If you hated me so much why did you kiss my heels when I ordered you to? And why do you still dream about standing naked before me as I command you to cream your fist for me, huh wussy…

Download:

Download file - 322.1 MB

Princess Missy 08

File Size: 347 MiB

Are you seriously gonna c-c-cry because I’m dumping your ass and breaking up with you? If you had put your foot down like a man I’d have let you fuck me. But now .you’re gonna have to cum in my panties like a wuss and then wear them over your face to dry your pathetic tears, crybaby…

Download:

Download file - 347.8 MB

Princess Missy 09

File Size: 428 MiB
Play Time: 12 min

You were supposed to keep me out of trouble. Well, not only are you gonna buy the alcohol for my girlfriends and the condoms for our boyfriends. You’re gonna drive us from the sorority dance and get us motel rooms. Your reward for being my bitch? You get to kiss my ass and jerk off into a dog dish, Mr Authority…

Download:

Download file - 428.5 MB

Fileboom Premium Account

Mika100

Princess Missy 10

File Size: 345 MiB

My daddy bought me a company so now I’m your boss. I decide what you get paid, how you spend your days, when you get to go home… But I want more than that. I want your cum. You’re gonna give me every drop, while you worship my ass, so I can send you home to her with a red, raw, flaccid, drained-dry dick…

Download:

Download file - 345.6 MB

Fileboom Premium Account

Mika100

Princess Missy 11

File Size: 67 MiB
Play Time: 02 min

You are such a hapless, pathetic clown. Just the sight of you makes me laugh. The more you try to impress me the more you make me bust out. Funniest of all is when I make you humiliate yourself or command you to jerk off for me. So I made a video of me just pointing and laughing at Mr Idiotic: you…

Download:

Download file - 67.1 MB

Fileboom Premium Account

Mika100

Princess Missy 12

File Size: 307 MiB
Play Time: 08 min

I warned you there’d be humiliating consequences if I ever caught you jerking off to me, you weak little pervert. And now that I’ve caught you with your sputtering little dicket in your fist, I’m going to let you choose your own punishment. You decide. It better be MORE emasculating than what I have in mind for you…

Download:

Download file - 307.1 MB

Fileboom Premium Account

Mika100

Princess Missy 13

File Size: 360 MiB

You saw me cross my legs during my pedicure at the mall. I tease-walked you straight into the shoe store. You bought me every pair I wanted. Now I intend on using my sinister shoes and sexy feet to humiliate and destroy you. Once I wedge my stiletto into your mouth, there’s no end to what I can make you do..

Download:

Download file - 360.1 MB

Fileboom Premium Account

Mika100

Princess Missy 14

File Size: 507 MiB
Play Time: 14 min

I know I’ve been a bad girlfriend to you, flirting with other guys and teasing cock. But I’m changing my ways. I just got engaged. To a guy who’s mature, rich, and much more experienced in bed than you. Can you guess who? Aww. Don’t cry. I was a bad girlfriend, but I know I’m gonna be great as your MILF…

Download:

Download file - 507.5 MB

Fileboom Premium Account

Mika100

Princess Missy 15

File Size: 471 MiB

So. You’re the dad of that dork I humiliate in my college classes? Aw. Does doofus need dah-dee to fight his battles for him? Well, dork dad, come into my bedroom and we’ll see how long it takes me to turn you into a stuttering, sock-sniffing, Missy-obsessed jerk-a-holic. Like that bedwetting retard of yours…

Download:

Download file - 250.0 MB
Download file - 170.4 MB

Fileboom Premium Account

Mika100

Princess Missy 16

File Size: 320 MiB
Play Time: 09 min

I knew you were a wuss when you interviewed me. Now, today, on my first day working for you? I intend on seducing you, breaking you and enslaving you. Once I turn you into my helpless jerk puppet, I’ll tell you why I wanted to work for you – and how I intend on destroying you. Ready to unzip for me, wimp?

Download:

Download file - 320.5 MB

Fileboom Premium Account