Female Domination (Mistress punishes slave)

zara85

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

bitch break
6662f9a32999a52c7e314b9d0d5a3502.jpg

Release Year: 2017
Genres: Femdom, Humilation
Video language: English

Two amateur crazy girl, hot humilation old man. enjoy!!

Format: mp4
Duration: 13:02
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4130kbps
Audio: 194kbps

File size: 413.3 MB
Download bitch break

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

zara85

Sissy Maid Servitude
10ff58577e6e5ba28a40d9858e4e22d5.jpg

Genres: Female Domination, sissy maids, sissy maid training, Lifestyle Domination, Domestic Servitude

Dream until your dream comes true sissies!Be brave and live the life. It is what fantasies are made of... the reality is even better.My real time sissy maid is in this clip, chastised, plugged and given some light spankings, on her hands and knees cleaning the floor as I look on.Panning lifestyle scenes to inspire you to pursue your dreams of service! Follow your heart, it may lead to My doorstep.

Duration: 12:36
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5088kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 481.9 MB
Download Sissy Maid Servitude

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

zara85

Foot Sniffing Yoga Thug Gets Divine Bitched! BASED ON TRUE EVENTS!
ed335a78c8c3c901b46145eac8699922.jpg

Studio: Kink: Divine Bitches
Cast: Kip Johnson,Chanel Preston
Video language: German

I felt it was necessary for me to tell the tale of the time when I was in a yoga class and one of the male students thought it was appropriate to sniff my scrunched up sole in my downward dog. Just like Chanel Preston recreates, Kip takes one long sniff of her perfect peds in a deep downward dog and thinks he won't have to pay up BIG for his indiscretion. $10,000 and a deep hard ass fucking with Chanel's biggest strap-on cock. This is after the spanking, punching and humiliation and cock tease with her feet. He leaves him there wanting while she straps it to his face and fucks it with her perfect pussy while all he can do is smell.

Format: flv
Duration: 1:14
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1766kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 17.1 MB
Download Foot Sniffing Yoga Thug Gets Divine Bitched! BASED ON TRUE EVENTS!

Fileboom Premium Account

zara85

So Many Vices
c8bd235c9f29b1ebc561db00a8394098.jpg

just john is one of My favorite cbt enthusiasts. I give him a massive dose of what he so desperately craves. I bind him on all fours with My bamboo pole keeping him upright, so that his movements swing him helplessly back into My grip. The first vice he experiences is the humbler. With it firmly in place , I rock him back and forth intermittently slapping and kicking his balls rowing and stretching him to his limit. I then move him over to to My bondage post cinching his balls into the spreader vice. My cigarette easily becomes a method of torment and torture before it ends up pushed between those burning glands! I have many more ...so I light another and take turns at his balls with My hot cherry then use the venus 2000 to get him accustomed to the fact that I control when he feels pleasure and when he feels pain! I allow him a release with the venus.... but I am far from done. I deposit his cum on My boot and make him clean up his mess with his tongue.... I hope he enjoyed his little moment of pleasure.... into chastity he goes!!!

Duration: 23:17
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5057kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 884.8 MB
Download So Many Vices

Fileboom Premium Account

zara85

Strapon Lovers
b989ee0ff3559bc3cce0b7c0ae86bf06.jpg

Genres: Strap-on, Pegging, FemDom, Sensual Domination, fantasy 3 way, cock Control

Bend over boyfriend was so hot, I decided to take it up a notch adding the flesh light into the mix for a fantasy fuck training session and My subby beau can�t get enough! I own his ass and his cock, training him to fuck what I want him to when I want him to, while his ass is getting pounded! he is owned and controlled from front to back and in all the headspace in between. My beau is My bitch and he loves it!

Duration: 14:41
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4855kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 536.0 MB
Download Strapon Lovers

Fileboom Premium Account

zara85

Wet and Luscious
1f127e628750582d0615368a54cfe4b3.jpg

Genres: Toilet Slavery, Pee, Golden Shower

Showers are in the forecast. This slave boy is thirsty and you will be too! Repetitive storms rain down on the boy and the camera catches all the angles. The slave cam gives you a crystal clear shot like never before as if it is you, right under Me, right on the lens! This Clip has been Creatively edited to comply with the standards of c4s , however you won�t miss a thing ! The segment from the slave cam alone is worth the ride! Buy the clip now to see the uncensored views! I am offering this clip for the next 24 hours! The clock is ticking! Don't miss out!

Duration: 8:08
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5036kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 307.6 MB
Download Wet and Luscious

Fileboom Premium Account

zara85

Callie Nicole & Charley Hart - Chindo Fuck Subs
a43d28d835f350c9bfd77d2014c5862f.jpg

Release Year: 2017
Video language: English

These beautiful ladies take charge of their men and put them through the ringer doing all sorts of dominating deeds. Face sitting, ass licking, ass worshiping all apply here!

Duration: 6:01
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 17043kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 765.9 MB
Download Callie Nicole & Charley Hart - Chindo Fuck Subs

Fileboom Premium Account