Female Domination (Mistress punishes slave)

zara85

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Trained for Cock Sucking by Goddess Cheyenne
702fdb68c9c6ca00d4d3be2c64121645.jpg

All of those strap on scenes have led you, exactly where I want you to be� aching for the feel of a real cock in your mouth and dreaming of tasting cum for the first time. Kneel down boy. you know your proper place is on your knees, sucking cock however I want you to take it! Open your mouth and stroke when and how I tell you to. The thought of being has your mouth watering. I know you are thirsty slut� swallow it all! Swallow it all, and cum for Me with the taste of jizz in your mouth!

Format: mp4
Duration: 10:26
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5082kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 398.7 MB
Download Trained for Cock Sucking by Goddess Cheyenne

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

zara85

zara85

Taste the Lash of Her Whip
46a30536d9c3a1647b4dd642fc889510.jpg

Genres: Female Domination, Whipping, Rope Bondage, Corporal Punishment

Bound in a position intended to swing and sway, Goddess Cheyenne traps Her slave and doles out Discipline from Her single tail whip in good measure! The whipped piggy screams and turns trapped in the Goddesses Web only to increase the searing sting of The Whip! Like a fly trapped in the Spiders Silken Bonds, he arcs up shaking and twisting crying out for mercy!

Duration: 8:37
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5006kbps

File size: 324.3 MB
Download Taste the Lash of Her Whip

Fileboom Premium Account

zara85

Panties and Punishments
6791720ae6347b3194a509a928fea0f9.jpg

Genres: Spanking F/m, sissy training, slut training, cbt, OTK

My sissy maid has not completed her duties as instructed and punishment is in order. I start by giving the bitch a good spanking as she deserves...with My hairbrush. My panties make a fantastic gag to muffle the noise of her whimpering. her ass is sufficiently burning scarlet red then I move on to the more humiliating form of punishment I have planned. I trap My bitch by the balls with a humbler then secure it to My chain hoist. It makes for a most uncomfortable ride when the sissy is ordered down on a cock. I am not satisfied as to the roughness of the ride...I command the bitch onto her back and show her what a punishment fuck is all about ....ramming the dildo harder and harder...driving My point home. I am sure this lesson will stay with her for a while as a reminder of her chores!

Duration: 13:31
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5079kbps

File size: 515.7 MB
Download Panties and Punishments

Fileboom Premium Account

zara85

Monica Martin � Cheater Beater part 2
61fad04c494629bab007c9867d93340f.jpg

Here Monica continues her harsh treatment of her cheating man, who when confronted vocally by his muscle packed Amazonian girlfriend, first denies his cheater ways, though then admits he did so to make himself feel stronger, something that causes Monica to laugh out, as she allows him to punch her pecs and abs (proving how weak he really is), before continuing to crush him to pieces!

Duration: 7:23
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5872kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 328.1 MB
Download Monica Martin � Cheater Beater part 2

Fileboom Premium Account

zara85

Strung Up Spanked and Caned
e67501312ab74c524728431faa56c64d.jpg

Genres: Caning, Spanking, Paddling, Suspension, Bondage Female Domination

A spread eagle suspension leaves the boy completely vulnerable with little room to even attempt at twisting or moving. he is helplessly bound, the anticipation is intense as he knows he is long overdue for proper correction. My paddle hits the round target of his ass...slowly at first then building to a red hot burn! The punishment is far from over. It has just begun. My cane whips menacingly through the air, landing on the boy�s backside again and again! I like to leave a lasting impression concerning behavior modification. hoodman will be feeling the effects for weeks.

Duration: 8:55
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5065kbps

File size: 339.5 MB
Download Strung Up Spanked and Caned

Fileboom Premium Account

zara85

Star Whores FemDom Strikes Back
916494cb8bb8ec4715df0d9472a3a9c8.jpg

Genres: , Taboo, Strap-On, Ass to Mouth, FemDom, Female Superiority, Pegging, Science Fiction

After defeating the Emperor, Jedi Master Luke began training Leia to help rebuild the Jedi ranks. However, during meditation the Midi Clorians in Leia expanded Her powers far more than Luke could imagine. Leia received so much more power as midi chlorians are connected to life and Women have more of that power as They bring life into the world.. It is Leia�s destiny to rule over the weakness of the male Jedi, who are unable to control their desires. Leia sets Her mind to bring Her boy under control first. Using the power of the Dark Side She first chokes Her boy into submission then brutally his ass with Her strapon until he is more than aware that She is the most powerful Jedi. Luke bents his knee to his new Mistress and pledges fealty, however She is not done humiliating him just yet.

Duration: 10:57
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4027kbps

File size: 333.2 MB
Download Star Whores FemDom Strikes Back

Fileboom Premium Account

zara85

Mistress Anette And Domina Amazon - Brutal Scene part 1
653a2205141a36797e94a75cb32172bb.jpg

Mistress Anette cuffs together the arms of the slave while Mistress Maggie is watching satisfied from the side. Then she kicks him off with one boot, he falls flat on the floor with a huge gag in his mouth. Mistress Maggie uses a real, old tawse on his white ass, giving him a hard time, but when they switch places, Mistress Anette is none the less hard with him with her multi-tail whip.

Duration: 11:59
Video: 720x406, AVC (H.264), 1462kbps
Audio: 154kbps

File size: 142.5 MB
Download Mistress Anette And Domina Amazon - Brutal Scene part 1

Fileboom Premium Account

zara85

Layna Landry vs. TK - Sexual Domination Match XXX
3ad0f0ab5d23054e1dcc773e5e5eec49.jpg

Studio: Primal Fetish
Genres: Sex Fight, Mixed Wrestling, Big Tits, Hardcore, Facesitting
Video language: English

This is a high energy match with two feisty and very fit competitors. Layna and Tyler both want to cum very badly, but only one can be the victor! Layna has the advantage of Dillion Carter cheering for her! Lots of fucking, cocksucking and facesitting in this one.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 15:46
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video V8
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 363.2 MB
Download Layna Landry vs. TK - Sexual Domination Match XXX

Fileboom Premium Account

zara85

No Relief without My Strapon
5f1b6e234b6495513fc98797f5cfc60b.jpg

Genres: Chastity, Female Domination, FemDom, Bondage, Denied Orgasm, Orgasm Control

My slave in chastity, charlie , rarely gets a chance for a release without having My strapon buried deep in his ass. I am feeling generous and decide to set him free for a surprise orgasm.The bitch is so accustomed to being fucked by My relentless strapon cock that he can no longer cum without it! he gets locked back up with a huge case of blue balls!

Duration: 8:06
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4938kbps

File size: 300.7 MB
Download No Relief without My Strapon

Fileboom Premium Account