Female Domination (Mistress punishes slave)

zara85

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Str8Hell-WilliamHiggins - Mad Maids
2ff2f15aa099373cc6f5343667f80d45.jpg

Studio: Str8hell.com

Dima Lukin and Hugo Antonin feature in this CFNM, with the Mad Maids. The maids are cleaning up after what seems to be a rather messy party. Chatting all the while they go about their work. One of the maid goes to move a blanket and under it she finds a sleeping Dima.

Format: mov (QuickTime)
Duration: 49:28
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2006kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 773.4 MB
Download Str8Hell-WilliamHiggins - Mad Maids

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

zara85

Like A Rat In A Cage
07a9671f4f1332cd13493ebdb0cba1b4.jpg

Studio: Kink: Divine Bitches
Cast: Daisy Ducati,Mona Wales,Alejandro
Video language: English

Another unsuspecting fuck boy has been captured by the Divine Bitches. Beautifully sadistic Mistresses Daisy Ducati and Mona Wales place bets on the fate of Alejandro, as they torment him and use his squealing, squirming body to make themselves cum. They put him in chastity and tease and deny him while they cum again and again. They subject him to hot wax, intense squirting, and hard deep pegging until they have taken everything from him, leaving him with nothing.

Format: flv
Duration: 0:50
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1732kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 11.4 MB
Download Like A Rat In A Cage

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

zara85

zara85

Mommy_s Little Ball Buster
6232b20fdef8cfa9f03685f8ca4903b1.jpg

Release Year: 2016
Cast: Makayla Cox
Genres: Ballbusting, Mature, Fetich, Extreme, BDSM, Femdom, CBT, Spanking,
Video language: English

None-too-bright bad guys pick the wrong loft to burglarize, and are confronted by Mommy (Mistress D) brandishing a gun! The hapless burglars are punished by getting humiliated, tied up, paddled and repeatedly kicked in the balls, as well as being the guinea picks when the Mistress decides it�s time to teach her girl (Karina Kay) some dominatrix tricks. Bonus tracks: In �Busted�, Mistress O catches submissive �Mr. Whip Appeal� peeping in her bedroom window, and man is she pissed, leveling kick after kick to his balls. �Balls of Steel� documents the first session with Mistress D and her amazing sub Rick, who can take dozens of kicks � that would send most guys to the emergency room � and stay standing.

Format: avi
Duration: 1:22:32
Video: 640x480, XviD, 1009kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 693.2 MB
Download Mommy_s Little Ball Buster

Fileboom Premium Account

zara85

Obey Nikita - Lick My Rubber Dress
934485685d77a719c3495141599d1baf.jpg

Some lucky little slut-boi was given permission to present me this gorgeous black latex low cut skin tight pencil dress. It feels wonderful to wear, especially with my favorite shiny black patent fetish platform pumps and a pair of smooth silky nude tone pantyhose. This other lucky little slave-bitch was given permission to lick my hot new dress, but only after it suffered on its knees in my dungeon for a few hours. Just to ensure its complete attention was paid to its reward, I kept its head zipped up in my rubber deprivation hood and �my� cock locked up in its little plastic prison. Licking my rubber dress is really the only sex it ever needs!

Format: mp4
Duration: 14:34
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3577kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 401.9 MB
Download Obey Nikita - Lick My Rubber Dress

Fileboom Premium Account