Female Domination (Mistress punishes slave)

zara85

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Sablique Von Lux Off with his Balls! (2016)
ee655a094e2ff4cfafc6a384813cec0d.jpg

Video language: English

Slaves under control of Amazon Goddess Sablique Von Lux have no need for testosterone and she makes sure to remove every last ounce of their manhood. Sablique's mission in life is to make the world a better place by transforming every man into a true sissy eunuch.

Format: mp4
Duration: 15:10
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8340kbps
Audio: 300kbps

File size: 959.9 MB
Download Sablique Von Lux Off with his Balls! (2016)

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

zara85

Leg Fucking Humiliation
51a45fb799f30e1c6248d5f37c0f6465.jpeg

Studio: Clips4Sale

This clip is utterly devastating for the sorority cuck. christina let the cuck out of chastity but only if he would hump her leg on camera and be humiliated. The cuck is on his knees behind christina and then she makes it suck on her thong while it is humping her leg. Then mean girl victoria make him hump her leg. The verbal humiliation is tough on the cuck but it knows this is the only pleasure he can ever have with the girls. christina then talks to the viewer and gives the viewer a jerk off come count down. The mean girls then drag the cuck down the hallway and watch it have a date with the toilet. Thats right. The girls watch the cuck finish his date with the toilet when it dumps his pathetic seed into the bowl. Mean Brat Girl victoria shoves her heel into the cucks mouth while he masturbates. christina just verbally devastates the cuck as he finishes. Only into a toilet. Never in a mouth or pussy. Then it is back into chastity. This is a classic Brat Princess clip! Clip contains: Extreme Psychologically devastating verbal humiliation, leg humping, thong sucking, cum countdown, jerk off instructions, masturbation into a toilet, Geek and or nerd abuse, and Mean Brat Girls.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 12:13
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 4882kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 470.4 MB
Download Leg Fucking Humiliation

Fileboom Premium Account

zara85

zara85

Your Orgasm Is Ruined
a258418f1a66c543fc62ce086ba99645.jpeg

Studio: Barefoot Princess Video

When a masturbating slave fails to ejaculate I try to cheer him up by letting him watch Me cum. Just because his orgasm is ruined doesnt mean he cant enjoy mine! I let him make Me cum in a way he never will. And Im going to enjoy every second of it! Im the one who ruined his orgasm and he will show Me how much he appreciates it. When hes through he can lick my feet and grovel.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 7:41
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 4727kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 272.8 MB
Download Your Orgasm Is Ruined

Fileboom Premium Account

zara85

Zuzana Z. and Olga Barz - Dominating Dames
e2913b22115d3d21f2503b5bddec643a.jpg

Kinky lesbian bathroom action as Olga Barz ties up sexy babe Zuzana Z blindfolding her & inserting toys in her tight anus! These hot young babes know well how to please each other so they enjoy dominating or getting exploited as much as possible... Just look at their faces, and you'll see that they have lost all control.

Format: mp4
Duration: 23:13
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3921kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 688.2 MB
Download Zuzana Z. and Olga Barz - Dominating Dames

Fileboom Premium Account

zara85

Sadista
9b74af38065bfa27024ab8f957c3e8c4.jpeg

Studio: Donna Xtreme

Sie maltratiert den Sklaven Peter, der Syonera uber eine Kontaktanzeige kennengelernt und sie fur ihr erstes Treffen in sein Hotel in Hamburg bestellt hat, auf das Au?erste. Syonera praktiziert ihr Konnen souveran und mit wahrem Vergnugen an dem gefesselten, verschnurten und vollig wehrlosen Sklaven. Dabei kennt sie keine Gnade und bringt Strom, Vakuumpumpe, Saugglocke, Wachs, Klammern sowie diverse andere Utensilien zum Einsatz. In der weiteren Szene mochte ein junges Paar ein SM-Abenteuer erleben und trifft sich aus diesem prickelden Grund mit der sadistischen Syonera von Styx. Eine Begegnung, die den beiden sicherlich fest in ihrer Erinnerung verankert bleiben wird!

Format: avi
Duration: 1:29:55
Video: 576x320, XviD, 935kbps
Audio: 114kbps

File size: 699.7 MB
Download Sadista

Fileboom Premium Account