Female Domination (Mistress punishes slave)

zara85

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Sablique Von Lux Off with his Balls!
e78d737c959e62b191b84f91d1db6b13.jpg

Video language: English

Slaves under control of Amazon Goddess Sablique Von Lux have no need for testosterone and she makes sure to remove every last ounce of their manhood. Sablique's mission in life is to make the world a better place by transforming every man into a true sissy eunuch.

Format: mp4
Duration: 15:10
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8340kbps
Audio: 300kbps

File size: 959.9 MB
Download Sablique Von Lux Off with his Balls!

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

zara85

Kristina Rose Kristina's Cruel Ballbusting Game
bb546d2a956eeefd69888262905bef78.jpg

Mistress Kristina Rose puts her slave to the test in a cruel game of endurance, ordering him to hold out his arms and keep them straight while holding a stack of her books in each one. After toying with his helpless body, she adds a huge dildo onto each book stack, then starts kicking him in the balls!

Duration: 11:48
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8361kbps
Audio: 301kbps

File size: 748.9 MB
Download Kristina Rose Kristina's Cruel Ballbusting Game

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

zara85

zara85

Teasing and Denying until Milking Three Ruined Orgasms
7be2b29ce666d8d99a1922b9d4523a99.jpg

Release Year: 2016

Strapped naked to a table with a chastity cage secured around his cock, I dangle the key in front of my new slave and use it to remove the cage since he`s been a good little boy over the last week.

Duration: 11:19
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3414kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 303.7 MB
Download Teasing and Denying until Milking Three Ruined Orgasms

Fileboom Premium Account

zara85

Obey Nikita - Ballgagged & Belted
f3f62ed72436f424000de78e8cea4b45.jpg

Sometimes a bitch requires a heavy dose of good old fashioned discipline. I like to employ a thick leather belt for this purpose. Not only does it sound wonderful hitting slave skin, it feels good in my hand and gets my point across quite severely. This slut is being abused for the simple fact that it has a cock and balls. It must learn that those things, once the pride of its whole being, are worthless to me and I only allow it to keep them because it�s amusing to torment them! When they stop being amusing is when I may just snip them off and keep them in a jar under my bathroom sink.

Duration: 11:16
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3692kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 320.3 MB
Download Obey Nikita - Ballgagged & Belted

Fileboom Premium Account

zara85

Ally Tate Edging Sissy Dick (2016)
e53d35737595fd3ceefe544142558b32.jpg

Sex Goddess Ally Tate has a big date tonight with a huge cock and sadly for her slave it's not with him. Luckily Ally is a kind Mistress and allows her sissy cuck to let out all that tension while she is getting fucked by a real man.

Duration: 13:41
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8323kbps
Audio: 303kbps

File size: 864.5 MB
Download Ally Tate Edging Sissy Dick (2016)

Fileboom Premium Account

zara85

Smelly Foot Submission
85dc4586329adc705b9a33d2b6ddc707.jpg

Release Year: 2016
Studio: FemdomEmpire
Cast: Leigh Raven
Genres: Femdom, High Heels, Stockings, Brunette, Tattoo, Foot Worship

Mistress Leigh Raven controls men with her beautiful feet knowing nothing makes them happier...even if they are extra ripe and stinky from a long day spent in thigh highs and leather boots. She orders her loyal foot boy go to work by smelling, licking and worshipping the scent of her sweaty sheer stockings and bare naked soles. It's a privilege to be able to grovel at her feet and she expects her slaves to thank her for being allowed to do just that!

Duration: 11:03
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8425kbps
Audio: 304kbps

File size: 706.8 MB
Download Smelly Foot Submission

Fileboom Premium Account

zara85

Mrs. Julia Ann - FemmeBoss - Foot Servant
f0c09aca1ed62ce2dc311380725ca55d.jpg

Mrs. Julia Ann is woman with age, experience, power, and means to get whatever she wants from men. She can literally make men drop to their knees to please her with the snap of her fingers. Young meek little office assistants are her favorite to use and abuse. Mrs. Ann really gets off on seeing just how far she can push the "fresh meat" of the office. She locks his balls up tight in a humbler while resting her feet on his face. Now she can spend the last hour in the office relaxing while her assistant is on his knees, made to grovel at her feet. His new job is licking and worshiping the feet of a powerful dominant woman.

Duration: 10:20
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8328kbps
Audio: 302kbps

File size: 653.2 MB
Download Mrs. Julia Ann - FemmeBoss - Foot Servant

Fileboom Premium Account

zara85

5150 Feet: The most EXTREME lesbian anal footing ever!
de3fc0e352becc1bba56d4ddf93ef4a6.jpg

Studio: FootWorship.com
Cast: Allie Haze,Krissy Lynn,Amy Brooke,Brandy Aniston

Amy Brooke is committed to a mental hospital for her strange delusions and obsessions with feet! She's put in a straight jacket and once she drifts off the delusions only get stronger or is it possible that they aren't delusions at all? Amy is made to worship three sexy nurses stilettos, stockings and sweaty feet. Amy is controlled by her intense fetish for feet. She licks, sucks, and sniffs all 6 feet, she lubes them up with her own saliva and begs to be titty fucked by their feet. Amy is spanked with the nurses feet then held down and has her feet tickled to uncontrollable laughter! Krissy Lynn fucks Amy's pussy while Brandy Aniston holds her down with her foot and makes her cum, cum and cum again. Amy's feet contort, spread and scrunch with every orgasm! Finally the nurses double penetrate Amy with their size 8's and size 6's and Krissy Lynn slides all her adorable toes and foot into Amy's hungry asshole until she squirts over everyone's feet multiple times, outrageous prolapse and foot contorts with every uncontrollable climax!

Format: flv
Duration: 1:34
Video: 640x360, VP6F, 900kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 13.8 MB
Download 5150 Feet: The most EXTREME lesbian anal footing ever!

Fileboom Premium Account