EXTREME BDSM - INSEX ARCHIVES (photosets inside)

ace_27

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Child's Play

Video + full photoset from Insexarchives.com

Release: 2004

When caroline returns to Insex, it's all fun and games - with a sharp sadistic twist. She's burned at the stake, treated like a doll, turned into an arts and crafts project (blood sports anyone?), and becomes a bulls-eye for water balloons. For the finale, she's hung upside down. Her widened cunt becomes a fount. She is wet down and caned.

It's cowboy and Indians time, and she gets to be burned at the stake. She looks so pretty and self-assured bound to the pole with a grouping of candles placed beneath her feet. But then flames are torched toward her feet. Not to worry, nothing catches fire but the matches tied between her toes.

As a doll, she's tied so that she does the splits. Isn't that what Barbie dolls are for? No problem for Barbie. But then weights are hung upon her nipple rings. Her clit ring is bound upward to her toes. Mr. Pogo takes this opportunity to pierce her. After an invigorating fuck, Mr. Pogo is propped that way, inside of her.

A beautifully executed hogtie begins the period of arts and crafts. Decorative pins are plunged into the soft pale flesh of her ass. Soon her ass cheeks are dual pin cushions. Handfuls of needles with little tinkling bells adorn her breasts. She breaks into a sweat. The needles on her ass are punched out, splattering blood. She gleefully licks her blood off the fist. It trickles down her breasts in bright red streaks. Blood is smeared across her mouth.

An inverted suspension seems right for fun with water balloons. But when a high pressure spray blasts her nipples and pussy, caroline seems not so filled with glee. A speculum widens her cunt into an open hole. A ring is placed in her mouth to hold open her second hole. Water flows continuously into her cunt from above, filling and flushing, running down her body into her face. She convulses periodically and water wells out of her cunt. This is the moment when the cane appears. A cane on wet flesh is wicked and evil - the perfect end game for an excursion into childhood. She is quiet at first, but then bursts into deep sobs. Her nipples are caned and tweaked. A leather strop goes into action, slapping her breasts. For a special treat, a vibrator with cute little rabbit ears is pushed into her cunt. But it's too late, she's balling and screaming by this time. Which only goes to show that child's play isn't always fun, except for the sadist, of course.

Format: avi

Duration: 00:55:11

Resolution: 320 x 240

Size: 576 Mb

Child's Play

0329669a848fb420cf8ad68811b1550f.jpg

Screenlist:

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

ace_27

S4 Studied

Release: 2001

It's late. Two or three in the morning. I can't sleep.

The moon sluices through windows and shatters, like white litter, on the floor. I think of Mount Fuji, silent dragon sleeping, ice-capped, and the moon, and thin-streamed clouds.

I am naked and standing before my mirror. I touch my breasts, two gelled moons with darkened centers. Ruby nipples promising milk, nipples mouthed softly, then sucked, nipped, bitten, clamped.

I touch my lips, widen my mouth, and recall the gags he shoved there, and all the other things he pushed into me everywhere, and my promise to myself to allow him everything this time.

I turn slightly at the waist and run my fingers slowly from beneath my breast downward, tracing the long marks, trails left by the ropes. I cup ivory flesh. My ass, young and tender, too tempting any man to refuse. I bend at the waist and turn, viewing myself from behind, rounded flesh, the dark split. I place a palm upon each smooth cheek and pull them apart, separating, viewing my anus, vagina, and clit, glittery, gleaming in the brightness of this night. Running my fingers down, I search, penetrating the first opening, dry. I recall the metal hook he slipped through the sphincter, tugging at me. And lower, my fingers revel in my own body, probing my vagina, drenched and waiting, wanting more of what he did to me today.

Honor.

That is why I do it. Honor and devotion. Honor because I refuse to give up. Devotion because nothing that is honorable and valuable is learned in moments of ease.

I turn, slide a chair in front of the mirror, and sit. I twist my arms beneath my thighs, spreading my legs and holding them high, seeing what he saw when he tied me in that position and hung me from my ankles. My limbs were stretched, strained. My brain dimmed, overwhelmed, drowning in the sluice of pain transmitted through the ropes and straps, shattering me like moonlight shatters, silent, dripping like Mercury into the dark night inside.

I lie my forefinger against my clitoris and gently tease myself. I see how I swell, how my clitoris stiffens, and I revel in my smell. My eyelids droop. I fall into a half-dream and see my body littered with worms, split, reddened, the gleam of white bones in moonlight.

Honor. Devotion.

I think of Mount Fuji, silent dragon sleeping, ice-capped, and the moon, and thin-streamed clouds.

When I come, fire surges from the inside out. I scream, and tears litter my cheeks, dropping to the floor, shattering.

Each orgasm a little death.

I will go to him again tomorrow. He will teach me more. I will learn the path that streams before me, white litter blowing, leading the way.

I fall asleep with my fingers at my face, sticky with love.

Duration: 00:55:04

Size: 432 Mb

S4 Studied

fa49e9e441ad5f287f66b581bda1f4a1.jpg

Screenlist:

Fileboom Premium Account

ace_27

Love From Above

Release: 2005

Dangling by her ankles with her face in 625's cunt, koko face-fucks, sucks, and bites. She even gives 625 a little kiss. Bound, shocked, and whipped, 625 takes the brunt of PD's fun until her cunt is raw and juicy. She comes hard at the end, sucking in the full, ripe scent of koko's fuckhole.

koko's neck is bolted to the wall, her hands chained behind her back. It forces her to watch as PD gives 625 the full workout. 625 sits strapped in the arm-eating contraption, her legs splayed wide, a ballgag deep in her mouth. As he kisses her forehead, PD adds a throat strap, slightly choking 625. The point of his knife kisses the tender sole of her foot, then her inner thigh, and finally, the folds of her pussy. Already, she's drooled from her cunt. He tightens the strap at her neck and shocks her over and over. Shocks to the pussy, body, face, ears, cunt. And the asshole. That makes the girl really scream.

Now he fondles her pussy. Now he shocks her. He plays a little mindfuck on her, going back and forth, pleasure, pain, pleasure. A pussy whip beats her cunt raw, and her asshole opens right up. Mr. Pogo joins the fray. She fucks herself as she's whipped. She comes when a vibrator buries its head in the folds of her luscious pussy.

Now koko is hanging by her ankles, her arms bound behind her back. "I want to see your teeth marks on her," PD warns koko. She nibbles 625's nipples. She bites. "Give her a kiss," PD says, and she tries, she swings her body, writhing about like a snake caught in the claw of a hawk. The face-fucking gag is strapped into koko's mouth. She fucks 625 hard. PD plunges her face in and out of 625's cunt.

The fucking machine pumps 625. koko hangs in a cage, folded up on her knees. A tube shoved in her fuckhole is fitted onto a gas mask on 625's face. PD sniffs 625's body like he's some kind of beast. He whips her raw pussy like it's meat. 625 comes, her eyes glazed, her skin bathed in a film of sweat.

Duration: 00:32:48

Resolution: 432 x 240

Size: 291 Mb

Love From Above

fcac2f269f44bcaa17240b9710c2d7c3.jpg

Screenlist:

Fileboom Premium Account

ace_27

Skythe

Release: 2003

Bondage model skythe submits her body and mind to discover the truth behind the rumors surrounding Insex.

After the interview PD gets right to work, binding the lithe 24 year-old's arms behind her back in reverse prayer. Dragging her onto her feet, he strips down her skirt and panties, exposing long, slender legs. Strangled by the noose around her neck, she stands in tall platform heels; a crotch rope digs mercilessly into her cunt.

Kneeling obediently on the floor, skythe opens her mouth wide to be gagged with her panties. PD pushes her neck down toward her feet and ties her in this hunched position. Flipping her onto her back, he inspects her vulnerable pussy, plucking a few stray hairs.

Next she dances on tiptoe with rope tight around her neck. Matt stifles her breathing, making skythe gasp and plead for air. Lowered down to a bench, she crushes her sensitive tied tits in a harsh hogtie.

Seated with legs crossed, she is bound securely in a clam tie. Tipped onto her back, her holes are conveniently accessible. Mr. Pogo is first thrust into her open, waiting mouth and then into her creamy cunt. A vibrator is applied to her clit, making skythe squirm and moan uncontrollably.

Bent over a wooden beam, she is tied with legs spread and swollen bound breasts pulled taut, encouraging her to remain in position. A dildo used to fuck her pussy is pushed into her gagged mouth and inescapably secured.

After the torments have ended skythe still hasn't had enough and vows to return to Insex for further abuse.

Format: mp4

Duration: 00:47:21

Size: 555 Mb

Skythe

4196fef3c0eb221596627d553d5cf654.jpg

Screenlist:

Fileboom Premium Account

ace_27

Angelica Live

Release: 2002

She came, she saw, she conquered? British babe angelica travels to Insex to show the world what she's made of.

After hours of languishing in harsh bondage pre-show, she is locked into metal stocks to be stripped of her nylon thigh-highs and sexy black skirt and blouse. A rag is stuffed into her mouth so that she cannot protest when PD tips her onto her side, stuffs a plug into her asshole, and begins to flog her exposed cunt. An even bigger butt plug is shoved into her ass when she fails to hold the first one in place.

Bound with arms bent behind her back, she stands in high heels with legs spread, ready for her interrogation. Painful shocks shoot through the stim in her ass when she admits to lying, cheating, using drugs, and not swallowing after a blowjob. Cowbells hanging from her nipple clamps jingle each time she flinches.

Eyes covered with a latex blindfold, she must walk on tiptoe with legs spread, dragging her pussy over a knotted rope. Flexall applied to the rope stings her tortured cunt, bringing tears to her eyes.

PD binds her supple breasts with leather and shoves a ball gag in her mouth. He pulls one leg up in the air at her side and goes to work caning her foot and thigh. He makes her kneel on the ground and continues, paddling her breasts and striking her thighs with a cane.

Angelica is then dressed in high heels, a tightly cinched latex corset, and a latex neckpiece that forces her to keep chin lifted. An arm binder holds her straight arms close together behind her back. Balancing a funnel on her head, she must remain straight and still so that it does not fall even when PD whacks her with the cane.

She is shackled into a metal chair with legs spread wide and a speculum opening her cunt even wider. PD vibrates her then places a plastic bag over her head, denying her air. He continues to alternate pleasure with pain, bringing angelica to orgasm three times.

Bent over the chair, she takes a fierce caning. PD warms her up first with a flogger and a leather paddle, then moves on to a rattan cane, and finally to the Woody. Bruised but not broken, angelica returns home with some beautiful black and blue souvenirs.

Duration: 01:40:31

Size: 706 Mb

Angelica Live

ad237b12f3074481b6549888170dec31.jpg

Screenlist:

Fileboom Premium Account

ace_27

Scrubbed

Release: 2002

Impaled on a steel dildo, 1016 balances dangerously in a pair of high heels. With her face encased in a metal head cage and voluptuous breasts nearly bursting out of her business suit, she stands stiff at attention. Suffering almost motionlessly, she is filled with fear and trepidation. Just as she should be.

Languishing in steel boots and a chastity belt, decoration 411 looks on as 1016 is stripped of her office attire. Wearing only thigh-highs and heels, the buxom blonde beauty continues to stand with legs spread, the dildo delving deep into her slippery love hole. PD teases his helpless victim, playing with her clit then pulling leather tighter and tighter around her neck.

Belted down to a pipe chair with legs parted, she is primed for a game of pleasure and pain. Assaulted with the cane to her pussy and tits, she yelps and wails, begging for PD to change his target. But he is relentless, alternating his blows against her most sensitive areas, then merciless spanking her pussy red. The vibrator calms her down, transforming cries into soft, throaty moans.

She is then shackled down to a long copper sink, her lithe, firm body stretched and spread with ass arching upwards. A speculum opens her anus wide for inspection with the sharp point of a wooden kebab stick. A hose is used to squirt water into the open hole. Humiliated, she groans, releasing the enema and watching her own waste drain near head.

Once her insides have been thoroughly cleansed, PD soaks her golden skin, lathers it with soap, and scrubs her roughly with a stiff-bristled brush. Rinsed clean, she is flipped over onto her back, spread-eagled, and shackled down.

Duration: 00:27:45

Size: 291 Mb

Scrubbed

dd616fe356986d42ba430f996a258fdf.jpg

Screenlist:

Fileboom Premium Account

ace_27

Ingenue

Ingenue. An artless, innocent young girl.

And how would such an artless, innocent young girl cope with the rigors of an Insex testing procedure? In this piece, the ingenue is sorely tried. Her youthful innocence is swamped in a sea of wood, metal, and rope.

She begins by sitting on a stool, shackled by the neck to a vertical pole, The stool is soon removed. In an artless fashion, she states that it is "kind of scary". After she is kneeling with her wrists bound behind her to the pole, her tennis shoes and white socks are removed. Now comes the first true difficulty. Her ankles are tied up to her wrists, so that all of her weight bears down upon her young, innocent knees.

Smoke is blown in her face. She is taunted. When accepting an offer of water, she is instead doused with it. She is shocked into the reality of her predicament. Rough hands feel her crotch. Her simple dress is pulled down and her nipples pinched.

Now she is brought up on her toes by raising the shackle attached to her collar. She is slapped in the face. She is punched. He steps on her toes. She is fitted with the spider gag and taunted with a menacing black dildo, then slapped in the face with the dildo before it is thrust through the ring of the gag and into her young, innocent mouth. Drool runs from her chin, wetting her stomach now that the dress is gone. Once the dildo is adequately wet, it forces its way into her artless crotch.

When the ingenue is tied with one leg raised, she giggles, peeing in her cute pink underwear that is dotted with girlish red hearts. The panties are cut off and stuffed into her mouth. Mr. Pogo defiles her cunt and is braced against the floor. The vibrator does its work. After she comes, her clit drools from her orgasm.

To work off her youthful energy, he binds her upper body in a Japanese-style harness and utilizes a cane to "encourage" her to walk on her toes while shackled to an arm of the pole.

She is then molded to the final "station", a complicated arrangement of 5 posts and a wooden grate. She is immobilized in a position that leaves her vulnerable to intrusion. Even her toes are tied and a nose hook is utilized to keep her head in place. Her nipples are suctioned and the fucking machine is put to work. This time, she begs to come, her youthful impatience bubbling over.

He changes her position, mirroring the first, so that her ass is uplifted and her arms pulled back as though she is winged. A hook goes into her ass. The pig gag keeps her mouth wide. Her toes are tied once more so that her feet can be poked and prodded. Her paddling, a series of loud whaps, leaves her ass with two bright red cheeks in place of her girlish panties with pretty red hearts.

In the final predicament, she must keep her leg raised lest a crotch rope slice into her young, but now, not so innocent, pussy. She whimpers and cries. He taunts her again, insinuating he should raise her leg higher. She pleads for mercy.

In the end, he relents, and brings out the vibrator to remind her that her innocence is long gone.

Duration: 01:01:06

Size: 438 Mb

Ingenue

7f008d5708337ace7012b40e66f58c5c.jpg

Screenlist:

Fileboom Premium Account

ace_27

912 Live Feed, Part 1

The show is over, PD and i got some much needed rest. i couldnt stop thinking about what had happened to me. And after a wonderful nights sleep, i woke up still thinking about it. That had to be the most intense, thrilling experience of all my life, every single moment was new for me. i told you all how nervous and scared i was getting just before the show.

There are some things that i dont seem to remember during the show after talking about the show with PD. i think there were many times i was zoned out, or felt shaky and "high". i liked that feeling!

i want to apologize for not being able to chat with you all afterwards like i would have wanted to. Again, my hands and body were a bit shaky, and i felt a little spacey....i just really hope that you all enjoyed the show, and im really thankful for all your support and encouragement during the show and always.

i hope PD truly realizes how grateful i am and thankful for His time, thank you PD. i'm feeling just fine and happier than ever! i would do it all over again in a heartbeat. This night i will remember forever and ever!

Duration: 00:50:25

Size: 389 Mb

912 Live Feed, Part 1

35c834746106d45d6523c0a82a071bdf.jpg

Screenlist:

Fileboom Premium Account

ace_27

Bridge

Pd discovers sweet Anna in the Insex chat room. When they meet in person, her trusting demeanor lets him enjoy her fully for a day and a night before he packs her in a suitcase and wheels her over the bridge for her live feed.

As Pd surfs the Insex chat, he entices Anna into a private chat room. She eagerly agrees to meet him in person that evening. By the time he arrives at the bar, she's downed three beers. He orders her a fourth. Tipsy Anna invites him to her apartment to play. As soon as their coats are shed, he has her handcuffed. When he opens his satchel, his intentions are clear. Ropes, dildo, hood. And after he has her trussed and helpless, he rifles her things, finding a stash of marijuana and cocaine. Before the evening is out, he's stripped her, suffocated her, shot coke up her ass, and instructed her in the fine art of mouth-fucking.

Poor Anna spends the night hogtied in the bathtub. As day dawns over the Brooklyn Bridge, she screams and cries. He returns with a suitcase, binding her tightly and folding her inside. The suitcase bangs down every step as he transports Anna out to the street. He wheels her across the bridge, pausing to open the suitcase in the frigid morning air to give his bound and naked prisoner a brief view of the day.

Soon she's nicely displayed in the studio, bound to a post, her nipples and pussy taking the repeated devil's kiss of a singletail. He leaves her there, hooded, struggling. A viewer sits in front of his computer screen, watching her.

Duration: 00:38:28

Resolution: 424 x 240

Size: 315 Mb

Bridge

d601a0c1e330a263d06b22f2335c81ef.jpg

Screenlist:

Fileboom Premium Account

ace_27

Arabesque

Arabesque, released in the raw after az's September, 2001 live feed, paints us a portrait of an untried, vulnerable az, willing to sustain extreme duress. The distilled Arabesque brings az to tears repeatedly as she's taken through a series of ballet-like positions and exercises. After all, the arts are a form of torture, and in Arabesque, torture becomes a form of art.

az starts in position one, locked into metal toeboots and a thick metal collar. A corset constricts her waist, and her arms, bound very tight behind her back, pull back her shoulders, pushing out her breasts. Her weight rests on her cunt, cradled by a metal saddle. Protruding from the slit of the metal saddle, her clit is a prime target for a vibrator that, remarkably, causes az to laugh. As a decoration in the background, 828 makes her first of many Insex appearances.

az then learns to walk in the toeboots, her neck chained to a rotating arm. She nearly hangs herself trying to relieve her tortured feet. Her mascara runs as her tears flow. Not even a cane can take her mind off the excruciating pain in her feet.

Tied with one foot raised behind and tied by the toe to her hair, az is held on one toe by wrists bound above her head. It thrusts her cunt and breasts outward, causing ungodly stress on her body. From this, she goes to a hogtie so extreme that her toes nearly touch her elbows. The next position is az on her back, with her knees brought forward and bound near her shoulders. She's a human Gordian knot. As ass plug, once inserted, causes her pussy to ripple, petal-like.

After so much contortion and strain, az sustains a long flogging, her long hair fallen down about her shoulders. Her tears stream. It makes you ache. Afterward, she's left alone in silence. She stands, her body draped with the whip that caused her so much agony. Her body is perfect, her pussy ripe, and her eyes have gone soft.

Duration: 00:28:25

Size: 211 Mb

Arabesque

fc832a2fe196dd5e2ed40512c1d8f4e0.jpg

Screenlist:

Fileboom Premium Account