EXTREME BDSM - INSEX ARCHIVES (photosets inside)

ace_27

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Girls Meat

Video + full photoset from Insexarchives.com

Release: 2005

625 fucks koko with gusto in a girl on girl fucking. PD’s cruel streak runs high as he mauls koko’s pussy and tortures her cunt with the pear. The coup de grвce is 625 with a dildo strapped in her mouth, crawling back and forth from hole to hole, plugging poor tortured koko.

Koko sits with her knees strapped wide, her ankles tight to her thighs. Her arms disappear behind her, pulled through slots in the wooden back. PD whips her pussy bright red. He whips her breasts and flogs her face, then holds her clit between thumb and forefinger and whips it raw. He suctions her clit and her nipples, then yanks the suction off her clit, merciless. koko screeches. Her clit is swelled, hard. He whips it more.

Leading 625 to koko, he shoves 625 to her knees. “What’s your name?” PD asks. “Whatever you want it to be,” replies 625. So he names her “new cunt” and leads her to a rough hewn post in the barn, yanking her arms upward into a high strappado until her head is upside down. Her neck, elbows, and wrists are strapped to the post. PD ties her ankles, then lifts her skirt and drops her panties. PD’s possessed. He’s hot and mean. You can hear it in his voice as he pulls and stretches 625’s asshole, asking if it gets lots of use, because of how it just opens right up for him.

Now 625 stands upright, bound to the post. PD tapes her mouth then turns his attention back to koko. He wires koko’s mouth open and stuffs it with an inflatable, pumping it up. Every touch to koko’s poor, red clit elicits screams of pain from her. And when the pear is slipped inside her cunt and cranked open, her agony goes off the dial. She groans into the rubber gag that bulges in her mouth. As koko cries, PD plays with 625’s cunt and titties.

Eventually, PD removes the pear and the gag, freeing up koko’s holes for a better use. He drags 625 into position. A dildo has been strapped into her mouth. She fucks koko’s cunt with her face. PD lays koko back. Her head falls backward. He pushes his crotch into her face, then makes 625 crawl to the other end and fuck koko’s mouth too. Then back to the cunt. 625 fucks and fucks. Koko groans and moans. 625 pumps away, in and out. Poor koko. It must seem like it goes on forever.

Genre: BDSM, Extreme Bondage, Domination, Sadism, Masochism, Torture, Fetish, Spanking, Rubber

Format: avi

Duration: 00:40:02

Resolution: 424x240

Size: 200 Mb

Girls Meat

d6a24a1cad6d41ea233b1ef1f58e2fdf.jpg

Thumbs:

00d99826f0072c532b54c92153678b06.jpg

Hydrophobia, Part One

"Pity is the feeling which arrests the mind in the presence of whatsoever is grave and constant in human sufferings and unites it with the human sufferer. Terror is the feeling which arrests the mind in the presence of whatsoever is grave and constant in human sufferings and unites it with the secret cause." James Joyce (1882-1941), Irish author. Stephen Dedalus, in A Portrait of the Artist as a Young Man, ch. 5 (1916). Outlining his aesthetic theory.

In Hydrophobia, 922, or Tough Girl as she's known at Insex, stares into the eyes of the Secret Cause. This is footage of extreme nature, not in its violence, but in its purity, its divinity, begging answers to difficult questions. Just when does one cross the line out of the consensual? After watching this footage, how can anyone seriously attempt to define the essence of torture?

It's clear from the beginning, that 922 is having difficulty with throat blockage. Though it seems to be hysterical, a reaction to the head of Mr. Pogo that had been driven deep into her ass. She won't clean it off with her mouth and tongue. So he shocks her with the cattle prod until she agrees. A choking reaction comes out of nowhere. Out of the blue.

So by the time that she's suspended in a cage, then dunked into the water tank, all hell breaks loose. She goes into hyper-terror, screaming. Please. Please. She says it wildly. She says it softly. Very quiet. Please no. No. He drops her in an inch. A half inch. This is fun, he says. Her terror is sensational, frantic, sublime. She begs. She weeps.

While down in the water, Her eyes are shut, her cheeks puffed out. Her face is closed, blank. In silence. Like a Buddha sitting in perfect composure while contemplating that which "is grave and constant in human suffering."

After this, she's strapped to a chair and pussy whipped beyond measure. A strap is tightened about her throat and a board slipped behind her head. Something so simple. So devious.

She chokes again. More problems with her throat. Severe choking as her pussy is mauled.

ItяПНs all heady. It takes you. It grips you by the cunt or by the cock. Or both. And you know the line was crossed. You're confident. And that you've seen it now. The real thing. The Secret Cause reflected in her eyes.

Staring out at you.

. . .the standards of conduct under the (Geneva) Convention Against Torture and Other Cruel, Inhuman and Degrading Treatment or Punishment as implemented by Sections 2340-2340A of title 18 of the United States Code. . . . proscribes acts inflicting, and that are specifically intended to inflict, severe pain or suffering, whether mental or physical. Those acts must be of an extreme nature . . .must be equivalent in intensity to the pain accompanying serious physical injury, such as organ failure, impairment of bodily function, or even death. . .We conclude that the statute, taken as a whole, makes plain that it prohibits only extreme acts. Memorandum for Alberto R. Gonzalez, Counsel to the President, "Re: Standards of Conduct for Interrogation under 18U.S.C. 2340-2340A," Aug 1, 2002, pg 1.

Genre: BDSM, Extreme Bondage, Domination, Sadism, Masochism, Torture, Fetish, Spanking, Rubber

Duration: 00:48:17

Resolution: 424x240

Size: 459 Mb

Hydrophobia, Part One

9004b4a985c6f288c077947e7d3d5726.jpg

Thumbs:

c651dd3fe105edd28b40f02b37dbd85c.jpg

Gagged

A bondage lover's dream - four suspensions, lots of rope, finger and toe bondage, and tongue bondage. 914 takes nipple torture, tickling, and the consummately evil use of both a singletail and a cane. Repeated gagging with a dildo deep into the throat makes this required viewing for all lovers of drool.

Suspended in a position imitating images of meditation, 914 is bound sitting cross-legged, her arms upraised, with thumb and forefinger tied to form the Reasoning Mudra. The little finger of each hand is posed in the variant position, held in place by rope and heavy weights. Her tongue is pulled out of the mouth and tied in place. A septum ring holds her nose upward. Add a fucking machine and a vibrator, and you've got meditation hell.

She's bound to the outside of the round cage, arched backward, and hung in the air. Weighted clamps drag her nipples toward the floor. A huge ring gag opens her mouth for a long mouth-fucking/gagging scene. Drool, drool, and more drool. Maybe even some gastric acid to spice up the mix. The nipple clamps are removed. She gurgles with pain.

Raised into the air while tied in a prone position, her body is tilted so that her head drops toward the floor. A ball is taped into her mouth. Now the fun begins. Her nipples are clamped and attached to a large, heavy weight upon the floor. If she lifts her upper body, the weight will pull her sensitive nipples. Her feet and toes are tied. Now Sir C makes an offhand comment about something she had so much "fun" doing. Anything Sir C had fun doing should terrify any submissive unlucky enough to be under her control. In no time at all, a singletail rips away at the soles of 914's feet. She shrieks. The singletail moves to her back. In order to give 914 the relief she desires, her body is pivoted, head upward. Of course, her nipples raise the weight off the floor, which suddenly yanks free.

914 is suspended as though swimming. What starts as a pussy flogging turns into tickling. 914 begs her to stop. What a mistake! So a cane is used instead, beating relentlessly on the underarm, nipple, foot, calve, thigh, ass, and pussy. One should never ask Sir C for mercy.

Duration: 00:50:02

Resolution: 320x240

Size: 490 Mb

Gagged

3608a42e0fd0dc20a480ac5a98fa8c8c.jpg

Thumbs:

28029ff5811623f03056ff03ab431300.jpg

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

ace_27

Sabbatical

Release: 2004

When betty said she was taking a hiatus, PD decided to give her an experience she wouldn't soon forget. In her live feed she experiences real torments, reacts with raw emotion, and provides a memorable evening for everyone.

Her suffering begins right away, with unforgiving metal manacles harshly digging into her neck and wrists. Balancing precariously, she wobbles back and forth in a pair of tall, painful heels.

After an hour, her tired toes are given a break. Seated on the floor, a metal bar spreads her legs wide. The tears begin to flow when PD teases her with the cane. He continues to taunt, using a loud metal grinder to spray showers of sparks over her opalescent flesh.

Shoes removed, she stands on stockinged toes, supported by a pulley. Spreading her legs, she pisses into a pail. PD uses her pee-soaked panties as a gag.

After three-hours of pre-show, the real torture begins. PD undresses her right away and ties her arms with rope. Noose tight around her neck, she is forced to stand on two blocks of ice. She shivers uncontrollably, face reddens as the noose strangles. Adding to her predicament, PD canes her feet and singletails her chest and thighs. She has no choice but to stand motionless and deal.

Seated cross-legged on a barrel, her arms are bound Japanese-style with neck tied to ankles. Suspended in the Lotus tie, she swings back and forth, shrieking as she flies through the air. PD lowers her back down so she sits on a dildo. Impaled, she spins around over it.

Back on the ground, betty is offered a metal chair to rest in. Straddling its arms, she is belted down with a tight posture collar clasped around her neck. Rubber castration bands are snapped onto her nipples, squeezing them into small, tight bulbs. Tears drip down her cheeks as PD suctions the nipples, compressing them even further. A vibrator provides temporary relief, transforming her sobs to moans.

But soon enough it's back to the torture. The chair is reclined and her legs are up and spread. Round, full tits are tied tight with leather, the nipples are still sensitive from her ordeal. Her exposed pussy is held open with clamps. A speculum splays it open even wider. She whimpers, pants, and cries helplessly as PD applies the brass electric wand to her most tender areas. When the speculum is removed, white cream oozes from her poor, abused cunt.

No doubt Insex will be with her in her dreams -- or nightmares -- for a long time to come.

Duration: 01:26:39

Size: 776 Mb

Sabbatical

3eaa48454259c48735d5fae2b64a8502.jpg

Screenlist:

1d02d97559d1094266788efc037514fd.jpg

Return of the Brat

62, also known as the brat, is slowly and painstakingly deconstructed for two days before her live feed. The interchangeable but continuous use of two elements, the hood and the box, create a psychological bifurcation of her body, debilitating her physique and devastating her sense of reality.

Brought in hooded and shackled, 62 is chained by the neck to a post in the barn as the crew sets up for the live feed. Her dreamy body looks more edible than ever as links of chain are shoved inside her cunt until she’s full. 62 spends the rest of the day locked into a box in the wall. Afterward, she’s placed in a box in the ground with only her head protruding above. She’s pissed on. Her face is tormented. Mascara runs as tears stream down her face. 62 endures the grueling, dark hours of the night in this position. By morning, she’s so exhausted that she has to be awakened with cold water sloshed over her head.

Later, chained spreadeagle in the barn, her breath steams in the cold. Tape forces a gag deep into her mouth. Breathplay and pussy play follow. She moans and comes as his fingers slide in and around her pussy lips. Her nipples go hard from the chill. She shivers and shakes. When he returns, he tickles her. Sounds of sheer rage screech out from beneath the hood. There’s still fire inside the girl. She’s not broken yet. Though now, she’s perfectly prepped for her live feed.

Duration: 00:33:50

Size: 333 Mb

Return of the Brat

0db84d3cd76db298bd7bf9ca43cac37e.jpg

Screenlist:

d032a0840cab1132baa9688abdb394c1.jpg

Test 11

Tests 11 pits three new girls against the ropes. Tight bondage, tickling, urination, impact, Insex style gymnastics, and three (as yet) untried pussies. Meow.

703 has eastern Indian heritage. Her eyes are deep and sultry. Her dark nipples beg to be abused. She is bound in a hogtie and left alone, during which time she pees on herself. When he returns, he rolls her around in her piss. She has a lovely body and, wonder of wonders, no gag reflex. This pleases Mr. Pogo. Her outer labia are dark, but the inner flesh of her pussy is deeply red. The vibrator moves back and forth over her thick, swollen clit.

Contestant number two hangs in an inverted suspension, her legs spread to nearly maximum width. She is obviously quite limber. Weights are hung upon her ankles, pulling her legs even wider, parallel to the floor. She slowly rotates about her central axis, her cunt. The flesh of her pussy ripples. Her ass is flogged, taking on a deep blush and the crisscross of welts.

Natalie states her limit right from the start – she doesn’t want to die. Well, that leaves the field wide open. She lets on that she likes to try to escape. So she is tied in a chair, her knees spread and bound to the chair back. Her fingers work busily at trying to undo the knots, to no avail. Later, while hogtied, she struggles herself off the bench onto the floor. Obviously, this chick needs strict restraint. Which she gets! Her mobility is reduced to nil. Hogtied once again, the arch in her back is quite intense. She is placed in partial suspension. This holds little Miss “Try To Escape” absolutely still. One hopes that for her sake, she will learn her lesson.

Duration: 00:54:59

Size: 411 Mb

Test 11

19e27be8c55035ff598a76839d3fbee4.jpg

Screenlist:

0ec5abb2080ad57775ed779e70eccab7.jpg

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

ace_27

Cun Tree Revisited

Release: 2000

I’ve got a small camp and bait shop not far from the reservoir. Bill’s Bait. You never know what kind of trash will come by, so I keep a knife handy, spending my hours whittling. I make all sorts of useful things to poke inside of whores.

You see, I go fishing every now and then, but not with a hook and pole. I fish for whores. I never met a cunt that wasn’t a whore in some way. That means it doesn’t take long to snag myself one. I go for pretty, young whores that are sweet and soft. And they scare up easy, like a gaggle of crows. So they end up being a lot of fun. Better than TV.

Me and the woods are buddies. Everything talks to me, every rock and tree and spot of ground. Even the thunderstorm tells me what to do with these whores. So out of respect for the woods, I put a girl someplace where varmints will come sniffing around, or I’ll stand her on an anthill, or put some sowbugs in her cunt.

Don’t know what it is about whores and bugs. They got this revulsion thing. The whores I mean. Bugs, on the other hand, love wet cavities like caves, like the insides of rotted trees, like a whore’s wet pussy and mouth.

Take this one young thing. I tied her waist and arms to a tree and a tight leather tie around her neck. She was belly aching and causing a fuss. So I pinched her nasty tongue between two sticks and tied them tight between her jaw. It didn’t shut her up all the way, but I thought she looked better like that, tears pouring down that poor whore’s cheeks. I guess she should of thought of that before she started whoring around.

I pulled her feet off the ground and put a lot of nice bugs on her, then left her hanging for a bit. Actually, I just left her for the rest of the night. By morning, she was real quiet, a special girl. I asked her if she was ready to spend some time on the ground. She nodded, her eyes and cheeks red. She had no idea what I had in mind. I’d already taken her friend out of the house and made her dig a hole. She was a good, strong whore, one of the few that can be made to do a lick of work. I brought the other one over from her tree. Oh, she wasn’t happy when she saw that hole. By then, I guess she had learned a thing or two about me.

I just love rope. Rope and branches. That’s how I keep my girls.

Anyway, I tied her knees to her chest so she was folded up real pretty. Then I sat her down in the hole. I planted her like a tree. I filled in dirt up to her neck and tamped it down. I didn’t water her just yet. That was for later.

Plastic bags around a whore’s head gives them a special look. Besides, whore’s eyes can make you sleepy and get you to let down your guard because they’re like rattlers, which is why I hood them most the time.

I stuck a bag over her poor head. Oh she howled. She made an awful noise. That didn’t last for long as she ran out of air.

Damn that makes me hard.

I got myself off on that, then I decided I wasn’t done with her just yet. I cut a hole in the bag and put a tube in her mouth. I thought she looked better with dirt covering her head. Just a mound poking up like ants had been busy.

I laid down and took a rest. Catching whores is a lot of work. And I needed to catch me another one, because I wasn’t finished yet. I snagged one right off. Must have been my lucky day. I made a tripod over a mud hole and hung the new whore upside down, ass backwards. Her hands were roped behind her back. I taped a tube in that whore’s mouth just like I did the other one. Tubes are standard procedure with whore-girls. At first I liked dunking her in the muck and hauling her back up. That was hot. Then I got bored and just left her head buried in it. She kept popping up, shooting mud out of her tube so she could breathe. Too bad about that breathing thing. It’s always making them fussy, these girls.

Yeah. She looked like she was smeared with shit. Because that’s what whores are anyway. They’re dirty, covered in shit. They get all inside a man’s pants and make him do things he regrets. So I’m just helping these whores to see their dirty ways.

Somebody has to.

Duration: 00:41:44

Size: 413 Mb

Cun Tree Revisited

bbdb30929b32859ef1f3eff0c4a72bf1.jpg

Screenlist:

929cfc7d9f7727e2ffe2870572c14964.jpg

Fileboom Premium Account

ace_27

Caged

Release: 2002

Caged is the documentation of day one of 101's 48 hour Live Feed. Her ordeal is chronicled throughout the piece by a clock in the background.

101 spends much of her first day languishing in an extremely confining cage which forces her to stand. The cage is so tight that she cannot bend her arms upward to get relief from her position. Her limited ability to move is restricted further by metal stocks that hold her neck in position. The spider gag is inserted so that her open mouth is perfectly aligned with the round opening situated at face height in the cage. Clamps squeeze her tender nipples and are utilized to swing her and her cage. Afterward, she gives a reassuring smile, as though anticipating the torment that is yet to come.

A triple-wicked candle is placed under her feet. She shifts in small increments (which is all that her confinement allows) as an attempt to find relief from the flames. Her hands are strapped to the rear corners, further limiting movement. The nipple clamps are removed, accompanied by her screams. Her subsequent request for a cigarette is granted, an apparently benign gesture, until it is taken from her and opportunely used on her large breasts that droop over the bars like ripe fruit. Afterward, the cigarette is stubbed out on her tongue.

She is then made to drink water from a funnel. A steel pipe is lubed and slid between her thighs, so that her weight bears down upon it. And the candle still burns. Her discomfort increases as minutes go by, turning to hours.

10 is given another cigarette out of pity, and the cage is laid down so that she can rest upon her back. When the cage is stood up again, 101's thighs, knees, and wrists are strapped to the sides of the cage. An enema tube is put in place and inflated so that once inserted, it cannot be expelled. An inflatable dildo and inflatable gag fill her other openings. The eroscillator is put to use. Metal prods are secured to the bars behind her. These can be screwed inward, like a vice, pressing the front of her body tight against the bars. Now she truly cannot escape the particularly stressful torment of repetitive forced orgasms. Her breasts drip over the bars, as though begging for the sting of a cane. After a caning, her breasts are also flogged.

101 is finally removed from the cage. Her arms are strapped behind so that her elbows meet. After her upper body is secured, her thighs are strapped tightly to her ankles, leaving her helpless in a kneeling position. She is forced to eat what appears to be mush from a bowl. She is unable to accomplish this, so it is poured onto the floor and she eats that way, smearing it over her face. After this humiliation, the prisoner is given another cigarette. She rolls around, trying to find a comfortable position. A wide collar is tightened around her neck. Her face reddens as blood collects. Her cheeks and chin still dirtied with mush, 101's eyes take on the look of the Damned.

She is then secured in a meticulously executed 21-point suspension, face up, legs spread, wrists bound behind. Her feet are caned. And the clock ticks. It is well past midnight.

The cage, her first and longest torment, returns to haunt her. She lies in it, arms crossed above her heart as though resting in her coffin. Se is locked inside once more, to spend the next few hours as though dead, waiting for day number two to begin.

Duration: 00:41:44

Size: 401 Mb

Caged

b0172d579720528ce6f7bfb5055e3272.jpg

Screenlist:

97b513cb96150a4acad5ae72060b3c26.jpg

Fileboom Premium Account

ace_27

The Fort

Release: 2000

I bought this place as an investment. I thought someone would turn it into a nice hotel or restaurant after I cleaned it up a bit. But now I've got these bitches up here, I'd rather keep it to myself.

I like these heavy walls. They keep the heat out and the noise in. And because there's so many of them here, the bitches can never figure the way out. Not that I'm helping them much, the blindfolds and ropes can make it a real challenge for these dirty wenches. They don't even notice me while I quietly watch them squirm and wiggle.

They look so good in rope and tape, their warm young bodies on the concrete floors. I love to hear their moans and cries, reflecting in the cold cells. I keep them tied all the time, in different positions. Sometimes I let them hop around until they're too tired to move anymore. They always end up getting dirty. So when the rain comes down, I hang 'em out to wash and dry.

Duration: 00:15:43

Size: 105 Mb

The Fort

81163172307202098bf905109993f25d.jpg

Screenlist:

0092ad361c013cb1b88ca0d0765b96dc.jpg

Fileboom Premium Account

ace_27

Molly's Live Feed

Release: 2001

Dressed in a conservative knee length skirt, matching top, and sensible high heels I awaited my fate, gagged and cuffed, while talking myself into the appropraite mood needed. Only at times was I aware of the movement around me instead I was attempting to control the drool that was forming around the tightly cinched rope wetting the mattress and smearing my freshly made up face. I was preparing mentally for the physical strength that was going to be demanded of me. The count down. I was overwhelmed by uncertainty and nervousness.

When the clock struck 10 I melted at PD's initial touch. The first sensation of his hand was soft and gentle then in the matter of seconds I was gasping and choking! Struggling with the cut off air I managed to look directly into the lense of the camera reminding myself that people the world over were about to witness intense power exchange and I was the object of torture!

Cold scissor blades cutting off my carefully chosen outfit left me feeling helpless and craving to be violated.

The one leg semi suspension opened my pussy for the world to see. I could not shy away by attempting to shut my legs since the bondage was so strict. A weakness of mine is dealing with any sort of pain inflicted on or even near my vulva but I endured the whipping, surprising myself, but not without whimpering, of course.

I have a fantasy of being objectified and when PD said "Let's get some detail on this cunt" I knew I was right where I yearned to be.

The bishop contraption was terrifying. Imapled by an electrical monster it was all up to my balance or else a horrible shock would jolt through my body. It was much too intense for me... I became so parched from the loud screams I uncontrollably released I ended up begging PD for water which he just spit it in my face. How humiliating- *yum*. I could not take the suspense when he decided to control the shocks. He was takng me over the edge.

The foot torture device I was locked into was amazing. PD tied each toe individually... which is yet another one of my kinks. I have never experienced flames on my soles before and that scared me quite a bit. If I have never tried something I am hesitant to do it- only because I do not know what to expect. The caning on my underarms was another sensation I have never felt. It was very painful but I still proudly wear the marks. I had absolutely no control. I could not move my feet at all. I was completely vulnerable. I was on an emotional rollercoaster. One moment screaming as loud as my vocal cords allowed. The next weeping softly to myself. Then smiling from my heart. I left that night with actual cane marks on my soles which I never thought was possible considering how tough the skin is.

Tied to the chair. Gasping for my right to breathe. Feeling desperation as he controlled the tube of sweet oxygen. Having a line crossed by the gauze being shoved up my nostrils. Every one of these elements helped in my reaching orgasm... 3 in a row no less.

I left that night flying high as a kite. Unable to sleep, tossing and turning while dreaming of bastinado, Mr. Pogo, tied toes, and breath control. Wet dream after wet dream.

PD gave me an incredible gift. One that I will never forget.

*molly*

Duration: 00:55:02

Size: 363 Mb

Molly's Live Feed

5982a29b850bf2670b909fca71b2dbb2.jpg

Screenlist:

2dc4e91e2ad530986d030d57adcd0c26.jpg

Fileboom Premium Account

ace_27

Kunt Log 2

After breaking loose of PD's bondage earlier in the week, piglet is punished for her shenanigans in an intense live feed. With a body that begs to be bound and beaten, no doubt she is in for some serious abuse.

Clad in head-to-toe white like an angel awaiting her fate, she balances on a stepstool with a noose pulling tight at her neck. Suffering in the evil tie, her face becomes dewy with sweat; her legs quiver, threatening to give in. PD kicks the stool away, hanging her. Eyes rolling back into the head, piglet passes out for an instant. But she recovers quickly and is ready for the next torture.

Bent arms are bound behind her head with a wooden rod under the wrists. Legs are spread into a wide straddle and secured to the ends of a bench. Cord tied to her new labia rings is extended to her toes, stretching her cunt open and discouraging any movement of the legs or feet. Trussed vulnerably, she shrieks in distress as PD canes her foot and paddles her tied tits. He gives her a moment of relief with the vibrator then continues with the cane on the other side, striking her thigh and flexed sole.

Insex member Ghost makes a guest Dom appearance for the next scene, tormenting piglet with stinging nettles while she is bound defenselessly in a standing spread-eagle. Her soft skin tingles and burns as he strikes her with the wicked plants and rubs them against her sensitive shaved pussy. Body surrounded in bundles of nettles, piglet is stung repeatedly when she flinches at the shock of the cattle prod and the stroke of the elephant's trunk. Finally, he gives her an evil hug, crushing the painful plants against her one last time.

Her mouth is stuffed with an extreme gag to prevent her from complaining when she is lifted up off the ground, suspended by her voluptuous breasts. Her lithe body is stretched out, an inviting target for the cane.

She is put directly into a hogtie after the tit hang, a nose hook encouraging her to keep head lifted. The cattle prod makes her writhe and tremble in the stringent tie as she receives shocks to her tits, ass, and feet.

She is then belted face down to a metal grill and raised into the air so that all her holes are easily accessible. Hooded and equipped with a strap-on dildo, gimp 731 fucks piglet in the ass. PD suctions piglet's breasts into tight orbs and uses the vibrator to reward her with a well-earned orgasm.

Duration: 00:22:31

Size: 397 Mb

Kunt Log 2

e8da5b71eb4e1ebe0bc6159b0de3b798.jpg

Screenlist:

e020ae740fe2e3f2b6be18a142dcb5fb.jpg

Fileboom Premium Account

ace_27

Maine Visit 3

Coercive procedures are designed not only to exploit the resistant source's internal conflicts and induce him to wrestle with himself but also to bring a superior outside force to bear upon the subject's resistance. . . All coercive techniques are designed to induce regression. (Human Resource Exploitation Training Manual, Central Intelligence Agency.)

Sinister and cold, PD drops kassy into a pit of hell as stark and intoxicating as Dante's Inferno. As she's dragged through a horrific sequence of tortures by the grand inquisitor himself, it becomes clear - this way madness lies.

Squeezed tightly into a small cage set into a rock wall, kassy can hardly move. She's left in the cage through the night, her wrists locked behind her back. Admonished for pissing, kassy looks deeply ashamed. Hard, ruthless metal is locked about her waist and neck. Then she's sprayed down and left in the cage. To a good torturer, this is just the prep work, the scraping away of the first layer - her humanity.

Her ankles spread and locked to the floor, kassy wrestles with the agony of metal squeezing her waist and neck. Her wrists are locked to the metal belt. She struggles to drink from a pan of water placed near her head and sobs from the torment. A ballgag is locked deep into her mouth. Her waist is cinched another notch tighter. Her breathing becomes shallow and quick. Remarkably, kassy comes when vibrated. But she didn't ask permission. PD shames her, makes clear his deep disappointment in her, after all that he's done, bringing her in from the cold, giving her water to drink. In a frigid, exacting voice, he demands that she decide her own punishment. But kassy is unable to answer.

The garrotte waits in a dim, somber chamber. Its seat is of wooden spikes. The post is a six-by-six. The metal band for the throat is indicative of the "improved" Spanish version that was intended (though not insured) to bring death quickly, and was used in Spain until 1975. Hooded and with wrists shackled, kassy is led to the garrotte. She's seated and locked into place. The metal band for kassy's neck is tightened by the turning of a wheel until her breath groans in her throat. She's caned. Another turn of the wheel. More caning. More turns of the wheel. Every detail of kassy's torture is read in her face. She's caned on her thighs, her breasts, nipples and pussy. The garrotte tightens. kassy weeps. She can only whisper now. And choke.

The cattle prod caresses her face like a lifeless hand. He shocks her tits. Shocks her ass so that she'll bounce up and down upon the spikes. Shocks her pussy. Shocks her ear. PD is ice. He's terrifyingly deadly.

The lights go out. The rasp of kassy's breathing.

Her sobs.

Duration: 00:49:11

Resolution: 432x240

Size: 337 Mb

Maine Visit 3

1fb5ec3cf5ce56d38885a51d2de250a3.jpg

Screenlist:

0983145271eae1493a535241f63f95ad.jpg

Fileboom Premium Account

ace_27

92, Part Two

For her second day at the farm, 92 takes heavy caning, an ass hook, teeny meany clothespins, the violet wand, extended whipping with a single-tail, and what seems to be her greatest trial - a vibrator. Every position is distressing, intended to wear her to exhaustion. Her body becomes a mass of crisscrossed welts from the cane and the whip, and little red bite marks from the clothespins.

92 stands, a spreader bar between her knees, her arms roped in an upper body harness, and a head harness tied to the pulley above. She's caned, but it doesn't seem to have much effect. So the cane strokes get mean. Red slash marks rise on her ass and thighs. Her mascara drips down her cheeks as she cries.

To give her a rest, she's put into a hogtie. Her ass is loosened with anal beads. The pain of it creates a pool of drool and snot beneath her face. The ass hook slides in as she weeps.

92's arms are bound above her head, then down to the middle of her back. Teeny meanies chomp the delicate skin about her breasts. Then a violet wand "kisses" her fattened pussy, her inner thighs, nipples, and breasts. 92 works hard at managing the pain, but she's soon weeping again. When the vibrator is put to her clit, it seems to be the last straw. She cringes and jerks, then looks away, sobbing.

Bound to a cross, her breasts show the marks from the clothespins. Her pussy is flogged until she asks for the vibrator. But the ministrations of the vibrator seem to have no effect upon her. A single-tail rakes back and forth across her skin. For her, it appears to become a test of endurance. She soon has stripes about her breasts and stomach. The whip is purposefully wrapped around the post, hitting her pussy. By the time that she asks for the vibrator again, nothing will calm her.

92 will be remembered for her tears.

Duration: 00:36:57

Size: 270 Mb

92, Part Two

0e5f8f132e812b6c0bf16d20dbdd7221.jpg

Screenlist:

2f2eb58ce4f8f15d3e67cbcb22c932b1.jpg

Fileboom Premium Account

ace_27

Miko

There's something about Miko. She perturbs men, hooks them, makes them want to hurt her just a little, or maybe more than a little. In PD, you feel danger, you feel frenzy, something reckless. Maybe it's her silence, and how she waits. With Cyd, it's in the way he ties the ropes. As though he's been eaten alive by this monster named Miko. Or maybe none of that. Maybe it's only rape.

She's kneeling, watching Japanese porn and translating for PD. "Work and work", the man screams at the Japanese girl in the video. "Tears of responsibility." "You are a sick perverted woman."

PD ties Miko's arms and pushes her pants down to her ankles. She resists. She laughs. As though she toys with him before taking her first bite. He yanks out pussy hair and makes her swallow it, then tapes a sanitary napkin into her mouth. His movements are abrupt, almost careless, as though any moment he could do anything, even something wrong. And you sense that's her intent, the way she makes him berserk with her. She's wet. He ties her labia to her toes and canes her.

In a hogtie, she's fucked with Mr. Pogo. She won't take it in her mouth. She says no in the same breath that she calls him Master. But the word, coming from her mouth, has some meaning we cannot fathom. It is dangerous, how she taunts him with her scent, her willfulness, her shame.

Her neck is tied to a post and her ankles tied upward and spread. More pussy hair yanked out. Large scissors snip her hair. She's lathered and shaved. She's pussy whipped. Anal beads fuck her holes. He cleans it in her mouth. What marvelous shame she possesses, irresistible, luscious. Clamps pull her labia wide and she's fucked again.

Bound to a post with a fucking machine poised at her cunt. Gorgeous taut nipples, small waist, wet cunt. The machine grinds in and out of her. A single tail cracks against her flesh.

Standing at attention in stockings, garter belt, and thong. Ruby lips. Cyd binds her, his energies mirror PD's. She must be powerful, this woman, to make men this desperate. She waits. Very still. Very silent. As though she hunts a vast, silent deep.

Is it Alonzo's voice we hear, an echo from Shakespeare's Tempest?

"What strange fish has made his meal on me?"

Duration: 00:56:13

Size: 489 Mb

Miko

7d9cc8ecd2812b0e561423df11616a42.jpg

Screenlist:

752f096de139dd8cde07e64d60657065.jpg

Fileboom Premium Account