EXTREME BDSM - INSEX ARCHIVES (photosets inside)

ace_27

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Baptism

Video + full photoset from Insexarchives.com

Release: 2003

It was like an awakening for me. Like I had never seen or felt anything real until that moment. And suddenly, it was all very clear. I was immersed in reality, swimming in it. And there was nothing to do but embrace it.

Leather hugging me tightly to the pipes, I was plunged into a tank of cold water. My breath traveled in and out of a long tube; I tried to focus on only that. But then the eroscillator was on me and there was no way to resist it. Not this time. So I gave in. And before I knew it, my whole body was convulsing. My heart raced. A warmth rushed over me, chased away the chills. The heat was dizzying. It took me over and erased everything I knew of myself. And the only thing left was this one overwhelming sensation that shook my whole body and mind.

I don't remember much after that. They let me out and dried me off and sent me home in a state of dazed bliss. Do you think you want to come back, PD asked. So I nodded and smiled stupidly. Of course I do.

I have had many moments of realization since then, like my first show, or the first time I was tortured to tears. But I can basically trace it all back to that one moment, my first forced orgasm, submerged upside down. After that it wasn't work anymore. It was desire. Desire to explore, to understand, to feel, to live. I was baptized into a whole new world and there was no turning back.

Format: avi

Size: 335 Mb

Resolution: 720 x 576

Duration: 00:24:18

Baptism

85f602c69d9fab377b7a9885382e9b5c.jpg

Screenlist:

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

ace_27

The Keep

Release: 1999

When Insex approached me about doing a 24-hour live bondage session, I didn't hesitate to say yes! I had always wondered what it would be like to be in constant bondage, what it would be like to not be able to say, "ok, I'm tired, lets quit." Endurance bondage is considered to be a challenge for me. It looked like it would be a lot of fun to do. I would find out just how "fun" it was going to be. Perhaps even regret so hasty a decision.

Size: 656 Mb

Resolution: 320 x 240

Duration: 01:42:07

The Keep

48627374b5d224bda4a5fa691420b3c4.jpg

Screenlist:

Fileboom Premium Account

ace_27

Angelica's Outing

Release: 2002

angelica gets down and dirty at the Insex farm.

Lead out to the barn, the British beauty is bound to a wooden beam with rope pulled tight around her neck. Kneeling against the hard, filthy floor, she languishes and moans desperately. PD hangs one leg from the beam then beats the helpless captive with a bundle of rope.

Standing with wrists bound to the beam, she tugs blindly at her bondage. A canvas hood compounds her fear and forces her to breathe deeply. Once the hood is removed, a tube is pushed into her open mouth. PD heightens her discomfort, running a rope through her crotch, tying her legs spread, and securing a noose around her neck. Leaning against the beam balanced on tiptoes with back arched, angelica suffers beautifully.

For her next ordeal she is shackled and suspended in the gibbet, its unforgiving metal clinging to her curves, its thick dildo pushed deep into her cunt. PD bothers her with a long, thin branch then leaves her hanging alone on the mountaintop.

The terror mounts as night approaches. PD returns with two torches and teases his victimтАЩs sensitive skin with the roaring flames. He lowers her over a fierce fire and roasts her for a while before walking away once again. Pleading pathetically, angelica is left in the dark to be eaten by insects and chilled in the cool night air.

Hiking through the woods in torturously tall high heels, she is dragged to her next location. A cowbell dangles from the spreader between her knees, jingling as she awkwardly trudges forth.

Hogtied in a shed, she wriggles uncomfortably against a wooden bench. Seated close, PD torments her and plays with her pussy.

With arms stretched overhead, legs held open, and a noose yanking mercilessly at the neck, angelica makes the perfect target. PD flings mud, sullying her pearly, smooth skin. Whining and writhing miserably, she can do nothing to avoid the onslaught.

Size: 1.02 Gb

Duration: 01:13:20

Angelica's Outing

f8a79a2e1a9d824b29876a0b375c508d.jpg

Screenlist:

Fileboom Premium Account

ace_27

Played

Though 101 perseveres through many punishments and trials in the second day of her Extreme Feed, her greatest test is one of endurance. Day number two is a succession of lengthy ordeals separated by periods of severe confinement. She begins her day lying in a long coffin-like cage.

101's first ordeal is a series of rigorous calisthenics during which her generous breasts become a focal feature as they bounce and swing. Mistakes in counting or procedure result in cane strokes. During the push-ups, tacks are placed upright on the floor beneath the droop of her tits. Leg lifts must be accomplished with her legs spread so that we enjoy a full view of 101's moist pussy.

Then comes feeding. Her elbows are wrenched behind and held in place with a leather strap. Wrists, ankles, and knees are also strapped. She lies flat to the floor. A bowl of food is placed nearby. She worms her way toward it. The gooey gruel sticks to her cheeks and chin. Then water is poured into her bowl. She sucks and laps it up. Afterward, she is locked into a small cage where she sits, her knees practically at her chin.

Time passes. She is released in order to piss into the same bowl from which she ate. Urine pours from between her labia, splashing outward. 101 must lick every drop from the floor as punishment for sloppiness.

101's arms are bound back again. Her breasts are wrapped tightly so that they project from her chest. Laid on her stomach, her thighs are bound to her lower calves, then to her arms. A head harness is buckled over her face. Her toes are bound to the head harness, forcing her head up. Her breasts, squished beneath her, look like squashed balloons. She is tormented by a series of impact devices. Afterward, 101 is tied into a tight ball on the floor on her knees. Her back is used as a table. Dinner is served, though not for 101.

A period of questioning from the membership ensues. Then 101 cleans herself from a small plastic container. She sits in front of a mirror, brushing her hair and applying make up.

An extended ordeal follows in which 101 is under the control of a female Dominant. 101 is tied and put on her knees. The spider gag is fitted into her mouth. 101 is fucked in the mouth with a dildo in harness. She is then strapped to a platform upon her back, her legs splayed and raised upward. She is douched through the use of a tube, made to drink from her own vagina. Drips of water slip out, running into her ass. 101 is then bent over the platform and fucked from behind with that big female cock. From beneath, we can see the opening and closing of her labia as the dildo spears her over and over. An ass plug is inserted and she is fucked again, her bound breasts dangling, swaying in time with the pounding she's taking at the rear. The Dominant sits on a chair, drinking wine and fucking 101 with the long heel of her boot. To finish the scene, 101 is tied onto her back again, her legs splayed wide. She endures two labia piercings. Afterward, an electric prod is touched to the needles imbedded in her flesh. 101 screams and cries. The scene ends with a view of her distended clitoris, red, swollen, her outer labia skewered with needles.

101 returns to a cage. At this point, her suffering becomes obvious. After a period of confinement, she is made to defecate on newspapers. She cleans her body again, returning to her mirror, her lipstick, and her eye shadow.

A wide clear plastic collar is buckled onto her neck so tightly that she has difficulty talking. Her arms are bound behind and hoisted behind her. 101 can hardly stand upon the 6-inch heels that she wears. The edge of a 2X10 board is wedged between her thighs. It is clear 101's strength is deteriorating at this point. A vibrator is strapped along the board at her clitoris. She works it as much as her situation will allow, but she is overcome with her suffering.

101 is taken out and placed in the cage once more. But the end is nowhere near. She has yet another day of torment.

Size: 1.22 Gb

Duration: 01:47:18

Played

8cbd320e47eb8060087ff521a46c030c.jpg

Screenlist:

Fileboom Premium Account

ace_27

Wenona's Test

Wide-eyed, wiry wenona steps apprehensively onto the Insex scene, realizing too late that this is not just another modeling gig.

Her interview begins innocently enough, but quickly escalates. Within minutes, she is stripped of her shorts and tank top and bound in unforgiving steel. A metal bra clamps her tight tits; a hook presses up deep into her cunt. Drooling and mumbling, she continues to answer PD's questions, impeded by a metal bit gag.

The action intensifies with more metal bondage. Her long, taut legs are spread open and secured at the ankles. Wrists and neck are locked into the same device, forming an inescapable triangle that leaves little room for movement. Her pierced tongue is pinched between two chopsticks, stifling her complaints as Mr. Pogo and the eroscillator work their magic.

Taking advantage of wenona's supple limbs, PD binds her in a full straddle with arms tied behind her back. Impaled on a dildo, she is completely helpless and vulnerable. Belted down to a metal frame, she is bent into another fierce position, with straight legs stretched overhead and sensitive parts exposed. A spider gag spreads her mouth wide for the dildo that is jammed mercilessly down her throat.

Her test is difficult, but wenona survives to tell the tale—and even returns to continue her training.

Size: 530 Mb

Duration: 00:38:49

Wenona's Test

80419e186901b7d970e77597277c493c.jpg

Screenlist:

Fileboom Premium Account

ace_27

Day Two

Release: 2003

OR_beaver's torture continues on the second day of her Insex adventure.

In the morning, her head is pulled out of the metal box, and decorated with a bit gag and posture collar. PD seals her mouth with tape then allows beaver to smoke a cigarette in each nostril. He has a smoke himself, using her open mouth as an ashtray.

Next beaver is taken out of her box and bound standing with arms and legs spread. PD suctions her nipples and clit. He gives her tits extra attention, taking care to assure that they are properly suctioned and tied off into tight, swollen nodules. Cord around her protruding nipples is extended to clamps at her labia, pulling her girl parts taut. She is further burdened by a noose around her neck and a rope rubbing harshly against her pussy. For the final touch, PD stuffs a cloth gag in beaver's mouth so she cannot scream as he canes her tender thighs and sensitized tits.

She is then locked back in the box for a cigarette and rest break.

But PD has more torments in store for poor beaver and soon she is back in action, belted down to a wooden platform with her long, lithe legs held open. A hook thrust in her vulnerable asshole is attached to a rope tied to her hair. The straining pressure encourages her to keep her head lifted while PD goes at her with the cane once more. Mercilessly striking her ass and thighs, he holds nothing back. Agonized, beaver wails as the cane wallops and welts her backside.

The two-day ordeal comes to a triumphant conclusion. OR_beaver has realized her dream of coming to Insex, but will haunt several others' dreams for years to come.

Size: 576 Mb

Duration: 01:15:38

Day Two

fe0beb9c04ac766fda25c2634e7c92e7.jpg

Screenlist:

Fileboom Premium Account