EXTREME BDSM - INSEX ARCHIVES (photosets inside)

ace_27

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

914's test

Video + full photoset from Insexarchives.com

Release: 2004

Taut young body, pert nipples, and bruisable flesh - 914 is perfect for a nice, long, skin-shredding caning. That and a pussy buffing foot-fucking.

What a fun kid. She comes at BDSM from the Sex Pistols. It just gets better from there. She takes the biggest ring gag at Insex - with room to spare! Her upper body bound tight, she's made to spit shine cyd's boots, buffing them to a gleam with her pussy. So he attaches a dildo to his foot and she humps with enthusiasm.

That was the fun. Now it's time for the business of pain. Held in strappado with an arm sleeve, her legs strapped together, clamps pull her nipples out of the way, exposing the soft lower flesh of her breasts. It is soon a mass of purple raised welts. The clamps come off, accompanied by a huge scream from 914, and the upper breasts are caned to match until her flesh is nothing but a waste of welts.

Chained and shackled, her hands wrapped with tape, 914 is taken through the roof with an excruciating foot and ass caning. Horrific noises emanate from her gagged mouth as cyd zeroes in on the sweet spot over and over. Afterward, 914 says she thinks caning is cathartic. She hopes to make another visit to Insex soon.

Genre: BDSM, Extreme Bondage, Domination, Sadism, Masochism, Torture, Fetish, Spanking, Rubber

Format: avi

Duration: 00:37:25

Resolution: 320x240

Size: 314 Mb

914's test

b73c9176b965df5d6d8f13fc88690b42.jpg

Screenlist:

f6a30af1cd6499b2a47857b14d44f3fd.jpg

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

ace_27

Release: 2004

geitia is twenty-five, nearly six feet tall, has large firm breasts, a slim waist, and an ass you just want to eat. Though her kink is Pony Play, geitia takes a romp through the wild world of sexual bondage and torment. She accepts canes, whips, and a cattle prod with relative ease. It's the tickling she can't abide. But caning will get her clit up. And what a clit geitia has. Pink and smooth, it looks to get an erection, emerging hard and gleaming from beneath its fleshy hood.

As geitia is bound and interrogated in her first position, she lets it drop that she's usually wet. So she's groped to find out. Fingers and her ample labia are seen from behind, through the dark cleft of her smooth ass. But when her arms are bound behind her back with two wooden poles and she's made to take a bit, a milky cream appears on her pussy. Her ass and pussy are caned. She hardly makes a sound. The cane targets her breasts and nipples, then the backs of her feet. She's still fairly quiet. So sheяПНs tickled. And that's what gets a rise out of tall, shapely geitia.

Strapped tight, hands in mitts, hooded, and standing in toeboots, geitia appears to have hit her stride. Her clit is enlarged, erect, making quite an appearance. A large, long metal dildo slides up inside her. geitia's eyes widen and go soft. A remote stim is wired to the dildo. Each shock contracts her muscles. She appears to stamp, like a horse, trying to keep balance.

As the bondage gets more intense, geitia is folded in half and fucked. She appears to have a cunt hole as deep and wide as she is tall. Her pussy, a long double slit, grows ever more brightly pink. And after a pussy flogging, the clit rises again. Her labia are clamped and tied to her nipple piercings. It all glitters with lube.

Standing on one foot, her arms and one ankle are bound above her head. Mr. Pogo is propped inside of her, getting quite a view of that quintessential pussy. The vibrator rests on the hood of the clit. The clit is taut, ripe, perfect.

Go ahead. Take a bite.

Genre: BDSM, Extreme Bondage, Domination, Sadism, Masochism, Torture, Fetish, Spanking, Rubber

Duration: 00:56:48

Size: 444 Mb

afe7c8579c03dd0e8dbc2a75c194e12a.jpg

Screenlist:

03ea2d2a6299db03c0b4ccf1db00285a.jpg

Fileboom Premium Account

ace_27

Tank Girls

Release: 2003

411 and angelica sit naked, gagged, and chained at the neck inside a metal tank with glass front. The tank looms much larger than two girls. Sounds echo, and with each movement, a low metallic rumble. Water slowly rises. Their genitals are viewed through water and glass. As the water reaches the length of the chain, they grow more hysterical, stretching noses and mouths upward, gasping for each precious bubble of air.

Two girls submerged, breathing through tubes, hair floating, eyes wide, searching, hiss of air through tubes. It is eerie, surreal. Bubbles glisten on skin. Darkness surrounds. A dim greenish light filters through.

Duration: 00:14:29

Resolution: 432x240

Size: 133 Mb

Tank Girls

c5ec2e0b968d76492ca512e1666d3abb.jpg

Screenlist:

afb818b25446e82c01ac85db99864096.jpg

Fileboom Premium Account

ace_27

Apt 49

Release: 2002

I asked this bitch out for a date because she is always coming on to me. She blew me off. So I thought, "no way is she going to be a dick teaser and then turn me down". I had to have her, one way or the other, so that night I dressed all in black and wore a net over my face, even though I knew she would recognize my voice.

It was around 3 AM and I knew the cunt would be sleeping. I went to her place and opened the door. It wasn't locked. That stupid bitch made it so easy for me to get in her apartment. While walking up the steps to her bedroom, my cock was throbbing, 'cause I knew I was going to get what I wanted; her cunt! I planned this so well. She was startled when I quickly grabbed her throat and told her that if she moved, she would be sorry. She started to get scared and whimpered and screamed as I tied her and gagged her with rope and tape. Man, I came fully prepared for this night. I had to laugh cause the cunt has such an attitude that she's better than me.

I had to take a look at her pussy before I dragged her off the bed onto the floor. It looked like she was waiting for my cock cause she was all wet and pink and dripping pussy juice. I dragged her to the bathroom, put her in the tub and turned the water on to fill it up. Boy could I see the fear in her eyes, but I could care less, the bitch had it coming to her.

I got tired of watching her struggle in the water so I brought her back to the bedroom. She knew not to say a word as I undid the rope and tape. My cock was busting inside my pants and I still wasn't finished with her yet. I wanted her down on my cock right then, but I needed to wait cause I was ready to cum right then. Looking at that tight young body and long hair. She smelled so good! I made her suck this black dildo like she was sucking me. I shoved a dildo in her pussy and up her ass. She started to make noise so I gagged her big cock sucking mouth with a tennis ball. That would make her shut up. I brought the crate in so I could take her from the apartment so no one would know what I was doing. I felt a little sorry for the slut so I told her she was a good girl, she deserved that much as I zapped her cunt over and over again.

The next time I ask her out on a date she'll think twice. I hope I taught her a good lesson. She better keep her doors locked cause I might be back again. That bitch.

Interrogation at studio,

49 is wheeled in the crate into the studio after her abduction. PD tells her she must behave and lose the attitude while in the studio. 49 can be a smart assed pee hole when she wants to. He keeps shocking her pussy so he can get a reaction from her. 49 is quite tired from her little trip with pd. At times in this live feed she does not comply to his commands.

Through the events of the live feed, 49 is questioned and must repeat each question and then answer. She is cocky and has a sharp tongue with her answers. A choke collar is placed around her neck and she is told to dress in some slutty lingerie. Her breathing becomes more difficult and you can see she is obviously in distress throughout the session. She's a tough girl and isn't going to give in to the torture and humiliation of her audience. 49 is quite an attractive girl and her mouth and hair seem to catch pd's attention a lot .

After being tied in various strenuous positions , tortured, gagged, spanked, and humiliated, the torture goes on forever and never seems to end. pd is on a mission for 49 to show some emotion. he finally breaks her and she cries. he tells her she did wonderfully and asks how she is. 49 looks at him and tells him she feels good. PD accomplished what he wanted from this live feed and both their performances were outstanding.

Duration: 01:54:44

Size: 529 Mb

Apt 49

6614106055ef59c8551e823367a439da.jpg

Screenlist:

Fileboom Premium Account

ace_27

Eve

Release: 2001

On Friday after school, me and Amber waltz up and down the boardwalk. I wear sweaters two sizes too small. I don't got any boobs to speak of, but my tits stick out good, doing a bounce when I walk. Couple weeks ago some dude offered me a twenty to suck his dick behind the duck shoot tent. I think he thought I was dumb or something. The guy had a goofy looking dick. I made him give me the twenty first, plus a five just cause his dick was ugly.

The spookiest thing. After that, some older dude was giving me the once over and he kind of slides up next to me. I take a big drag off my cig cause he's staring right at my tits. So he says, like you'd say something like that every day of the week, "Hey there, honeybabe, why don't you come to my place? I would love like to tie you up. It's a hell of a lot better than sucking cock."

It was all I could do not to laugh in his face.

"Like, what's in it for me," I said.

But he just smiled. I thought it was creepy then, that smile, you know? Like he knew something I didn't know.

"I'm always around," he said, and by that time he was staring right at my cunt like he could see up my skirt. Like it made me shiver, you know?

"When you want it, you'll find me."

God did I blow him off fast. Fucking Dick. Like, whatever.

Last week he was talking to some bouncy chest freak of a chick with boobs hanging down to her knees. Like who gives a fuck about her bloated, fat tits? And she's just kind of like, throwing them around doing all these girlie kind of ho-hum moves like an idiot and all the guys are glued to her jelly boobs.

I got right in front of that dude, between him and the huge-ass tits and knocked a cigarette from my pack. He snapped out a fancy lighter and lit me, just like I was a lady or something.

"I'm interested," I said. Dude, I was so fucking suave.

He has the coolest convertible, dude. Like everybody was grooving on me in that car.

Yeah, once we got to his place, he sat me in a chair and got off on how my elbows touched in back. And I'm thinking, you just wait, honey-boy. I got what you need.

But there was this silence behind me. And I don't know. I laughed some. I laughed because something was getting inside me and making me nervous. It was his way, you know? Like he was looking at me different than any guy's looked at me. Like I was a machine and he was trying me out, maybe seeing what's beneath the hood or testing the brakes.

"Strip," he said, "But stay in the chair."

Those spooky eyes was watching me. I got chill-bumps all over. And then this rope was snaking all over me. And it got tighter, and I got scared in a way, but not scared, you know what I mean? I think I got horny. I never got horny before.

He was gentle. His voice had got all quiet and soft, and now it was me that couldn't take my eyes off his crotch. He was getting hard. And I wanted it. I never felt that before neither.

He had my legs strapped to the chair real wide. And he touched me down there. I mean he really touched me, like he knew something about me that I didn't know. And he told me I was juicy and wet. And his cock was poking out his pants at my face. And then he stuck this thing inside me. And I didn't know what he was doing, but I wanted him to think I was smart and, you know, had done everything before.

That fucking thing was like, electric, dude. He fucking shocked me. And I didn't like it, but I kind of liked it if you know what I mean? And he laughed at me.

"Speak up, girl. Cat got your tongue?"

But he'd tied a piece of wood in my mouth. I couldn't say nothing, dude. And I was freaking, like, shit, what have I got myself into? But I was hot too. My pussy was all warm and I got these feelings all through my cunt and then there was wet stuff dripping down my leg. None of the boys ever made me feel like that. They just stick it in and bounce around and maybe I don't even get wet.

But this guy. He stood me up and tied a pole between my legs. He stuck another pole up into my cunt. My knees went all weak. And dude, I really fucking liked it. Like I liked it a lot. I got so hot. I was laughing and freaking and dancing all around when he started hitting my feet with some kind of long stick. And I never felt anything like that up in my cunt before. And he had this vibrator that he held on my pussy. And I couldn't stand up anymore, but I couldn't fall down. And I Came and Came. I guess that's what it was that I did. I never Came before. It's like, wow. I mean, wow.

I never got so wet and hot and my nipples tingling and aching for him to touch me. And I screamed cause it blew my brain, but he,d stuffed my mouth. And I liked that too.

I don't go to the boardwalk no more. I wait for him to call. I wait for his convertible. He keeps handcuffs on the seat. And when they go on, I feel it between my legs like I never felt nothing for any boy before. It's the ropes, the way they make me feel, make me want to scream.

"Do you want it?" That's all he says when he calls.

There's part of me wants to hang up. To make him think it don't mean nothing to me. But there I was sitting next to the phone waiting. Just fucking waiting.

"Yeah."

"Say it. Tell me you want it."

I take a drag off my cig and smash it out on the floor.

"I want it."

Duration: 00:25:12

Resolution: 320 x 240

Size: 159 Mb

Eve

9953d143068752bf4fed734a8b213e45.jpg

Screenlist:

Fileboom Premium Account

ace_27

12 Hours II

Release: 2002

In the second article in cowgirl's 12-hour endurance series, the tension builds and the torture intensifies.

On her belly, cowgirl is shackled to a long copper sink, prepared for an internal and external cleansing. Her flat stomach distends as an enema is dripped into her pearly upheld ass. Painfully bloating and cramping, she begs to release the fluids. Unable to hold it back any longer, she squirts forceful brown streams then wallows in her excrement. PD hoses her off, scrubs her down, and rinses her clean. Cowgirl's long, stretched body quivers with chills.

Dried off, she rubs silicone thoroughly over her soft skin and pulls on a full body latex catsuit, complete with transparent mittens and hood. PD forces electric stims into her ass and pussy and places two pads on her nipples. Next a second layer of rubber is added: black inflatable straightjacket, single leg binder, and transparent inflatable hood. Finally, a rubber body bag is zipped closed around her and pumped up. Encased thoroughly in the rubber cocoon, shocks alternate between her sensitive areas. Isolated, cowgirl wriggles slightly and cries from within.

With the latex peeled off, her sweaty, bare body is held in stocks around the wrists and waist. A rubber gimp in tall horseshoes trots around her a few times before thrusting its shiny cock into cowgirl's mouth. It moves to the back, fucking her from behind, then returns to the mouth, giving cowgirl a taste of her own pussy nectar.

cowgirl has suffered so bravely for so long. But, of course, the worst trials are yet to come!

Duration: 01:09:16

Size: 402 Mb

12 Hours II

9c0d8728c455eb463461f16939c678c2.jpg

Screenlist:

Fileboom Premium Account

ace_27

Delivery

Release: 2003

Painslut Eris comes to the Insex studio for a new BDSM experience. Besides using her body, PD changes her identity. She is now 922. A day at the studio and then off to the farm to do some hard work out in the field. Little does she know what she is about to take on with PD.

A noose made of steel wire hangs around her neck. He knows she likes her ass and pussy caned and whipped from what she tells him in her interview. PD has something different in mind. She expresses how turned on she gets from the pleasure and pain aspect of BDSM. Some things are much more pleasurable, especially for PD. Eris is already finding this out.

In this session he will test 922's endurance. He wants extreme. He wants her to obey his every sadistic thought. He tells her she no longer has a name and will be called 922 . It's all about his pleasure. He questions her to see if she is ready for what is about to take place. She hardly portrays any interest or emotion. But her piercing eyes tell a different story. PD wants to control and manipulate this bitch to let her know just how powerful he is.

The steel wire noose makes every movement very difficult. Even while she undress's she is careful not to pull on the wire. He compliments her black military boots. The laces being undone adds sound to the silence in the studio. He wants to know if she has a fresh pair of socks on. You never know, some bitches are dirtier than others. 922 tosses her clothes in a pile on the floor. Standing there naked and vulnerable, she waits for her next command.

PD throws a couple of pairs of English cuffs onto the floor. He orders her to place them on her hands and feet . Faced with this dilemma and the unforgiving pressure around her throat she uses her feet and curls her toes around the cuffs to pick them up . Not once but twice. Clever Eris.

She is told to sit on the stool with her back facing him. He observes the tantalizing curves and unblemished skin. At least this cunt has that much going for her. He wants to study the sluts cunt and asshole so he tells her to bend over and open her ass cheeks. Her pinkness begs for his dominance. The noose becomes tighter around her neck. You can see the distress in her watery, bloodshot eyes. Her voice changes quickly from lack of oxygen. That's what he wants to hear. 922 is gasping for air.

While she undresses , he looks over his willing subject . A tight, young body and very perky tits with nipple rings and elaborate tattoos cascading up her ribcage lets him know that he has a real pain slut in front of him . He has every intention of taking advantage of this opportunity.

PD tells her to get on her knees and keep her mouth open. This is the way he likes his girls. He touches her tits and is very pleased . He picks up her sock and violently shoves it in her mouth. She tries to bite him as he shoves the gag and tapes it shut around her mouth. He rubs is cock up against her from behind. He is so pleased with her. You can tell he is turned on by the look of his rock hard cock, bulging from his black pants.

He comes up real close to her, pinching her nipples and clit. 922 squirms and squeals. He continues to talk softly to her. He wants to feel her reactions, her wetness . He wants to know just how much of a slut she is.

PD is somewhat considerate of 922's comfort level. He rubs her pussy and clit to test her sensitivity. She likes strange men touching her and she welcomes his hands and fingers. She hardly mutters a sound. Just a few simple moans and groans. She seems to like what is happening. It seems like she is enjoying his tactics of torture. He really doesn't want her to find any pleasure in any of this at all . He will make sure this cunt won't orgasm. He will make damn sure that the bitch won't cum!

His mind is constantly engaged in what he can do to make this session with Eris more intense. He comes back with a cattle prod. He stings her seductive body over and over. Jumping from the prod, Eris reacts in a peculiar manner. She moves closer to him. The fucking painslut wants to feel it. His methods now become a true mindfuck, never letting her know where she will feel the next shocking sting. Eris is now becoming a bit disoriented and confused. At last the genius of PD begins to unfold.

An unforgiving Mr. Pogo is inserted into her dripping pussy. Her mouth taped shut, he tells her almost romantically to kiss him. She obeys. Still speaking softly to her, he returns the kiss. Bringing her close to him he smells her. She smells just like a young cunt should. Now the fun begins. A black hood is placed over her head. It 's time for Eris to take a little ride with PD to the farm. There is work to be done there and Eris is the perfect girl for the job, especially when he pushes and tests her endurance and strength.

The girl is already exhausted as she lies on the cold floor. Unrelentingly, PD begins to tickle her to stimulate her out from the foggy state of mind. She begins to laugh thru the gag. He wants her to be alert for the remainder of the day. And besides, the work on the farm still needs to be completed.

Another clever apparratus is attached to 922 as she is suspended and swung all around to disorient her even more. Her pussy is exposed for him to torture. More cattle prodding on her ass and open pussy. He stunns her continuously . She shrieks in pain and the tears fall freely.

A yellow metal tool box is brought in to cart 922 off to the farm. Her body fights the fatigue of being restrained for so long. Sweet Eris is now hoisted out of the metal encasement and suspended in the vehicle. She hangs there helplessly. She cannot do anything about this bumpy ride except to endure and not think about what is going to happen next. At least she can relax a little and enjoy the ride. The girls mind races with panic and fear, but she knows that more is to come for her and she must calm down. You can hear the van rattle as it travels along,

When they arrive at the farm, PD puts her in a field. She stands there naked. A rusty chain parts her cunt lips and her delicious ass. She can feel the cutting thick chain between her legs. She wants to get this task over with as soon as possible. Rocks are hauled back and forth until he is satisfied. 922 is determined. The wicked thoughts flood his mind now. He gets out the garden hose and sprays her till she is soaked. He drenches the dirt and makes her slide in it towards him.

922 never expected that she would be dumped in a metal cage filled with water and mud. Struggling inside the cage to keep her head up. He pushes her head down under. The gurgling sound comes deep from within 922's throat.

PD becomes even more obsessed with the dirt. He makes her dig holes in the dry, dusty soil with her bare hands while being gagged and bound. He torments her more and more. When the hole is large enough, he makes her get in it. She did not know that she was going to be planted in the dirt. The fear inside her is immense . A blood curdling scream comes from under the mound of dirt, but no one can hear her. The sun is starting to set now and PD decides to call it a day.

With her ass is tilted up in the air and her head down in the dirt hole, PD rewards 922 for hard work at the farm. He uses her ass hole and and shoves a flower deep down in her tight dark hole. He knows she appreciates his way of saying thank you.

Duration: 00:49:59

Resolution: 432 x245

Size: 477 Mb

Delivery

67f0726e76afcaecf79c1c28424631ac.jpg

Screenlist:

Fileboom Premium Account

ace_27

Mistah

Release: 2005

It starts with the image. The one that he has to see over and over. She's manacled, hooded, shackled to a chair, chained to the wall in his dingy basement, downstairs, where everything begins, where it has to begin - at the bottom. Breasts, nipples, flush of pussy. It's clear from that moment on that she alone can save him.

She's not the image yet, but he knows that she is the path to the image, and how in the end, it will just drip from his fingers onto her skin like rope, like tape. Like cum. So it's very early that you see his strain. And you watch him falling forward, toppling. Deep into her cunt.

She struggles. She calls out. Mistah. Mistah. Maybe she knows she's the image. Of course she does. That's why she's here. It's why he chose her.

We can understand the need for the darkness at the beginning, the need for how coarsely he fucks her mouth. Until your eyes bleed, he says.

Her body, a fog in his mind. He fucks ass and cunt. Both at once. Because he's toppling. And she's the single object that is clear, locked in place, porous. And maybe, just maybe he'll fall all the way in.

He remakes her, manufactures her shape. Metal stocks on her wrists and neck. Metal stocks on her ankles. Metal bit in her mouth. Metal band about her waist. Metal cocks screwed into her holes. Chains hoist her up on her toes. A metal band seals her cunt. But her swollen pussy thrusts through, blooming like a rose.

What is she to him now? The thing he can't stop in himself, that he can't unthink. She is sharper than a scalpel. A woman learns to flay from the moment she wakes in the womb. It is why he claims her. Why he can't live without her, why she owns him, and why he's married to her terror.

He lifts her like this, all in metal and drops her into water. Up to the neck, the chin. He dunks her. She gasps, silent. Not one vowel will she give him. Not one hiss. Nothing. Nothing at all.

Now in his bed, her body bound. She's a torso and a head with a noose at the neck. And finally we see it. The full image, the one he's remade a thousand times. It is the place of falling forward. He straddles her across his thighs, fucking her as he hangs her.

They love as Death loves, without care. Dripping as if from a vein.

Duration: 01:03:57

Resolution: 432 x240

Size: 548 Mb

Mistah

283298bf3e8048623c0fa6ec6436dfc6.jpg

Screenlist:

Fileboom Premium Account

ace_27

She Asked For It

Release: 2005

At the end of her last live feed, Lorelei challenged PD. She told him she wanted even more. Why? She craves deep subspace. Of course PD brought her back. How could he let it go? But he wants to undo her. He wants to burst her bubble. By the end of the feed, Lorelei's ass is hamburger. Her body has been poked, burnt and beaten. But something as simple as a cattle prod made all the difference in the world.

It starts with Lorelei bound with cable ties, a feed sack over her head, transported in the back of the truck. Once she's at the barn, she's held on her feet with a chain. Her top is ripped off. PD tells her about the cattle prod, something she fears. He humiliates her and hoods her. It is a black rubber hood. Very Gordian. Only her lips can be seen, bright red. Tender. As though she's terrified. He shocks her. He sneaks around. He catches her off guard. He grabs her and shocks her over and over. Her composure is gone. Zip. History.

Now the fun begins.

What followed during the live show was a three-hour beating. She's shackled to a six-by-six cross, face out, then face in. Ankles shackled. Ankles bound. Nipple clamps. Anything to hold her body still as he beats the living shit out of Lorelei.

It starts with a rawhide whip. At one point, he wets her feet and lights a lamp between her ankles. There he heats the end of a metal rod, using it to poke, burn, and beat her feet and thighs. The canes grow successively thicker and longer. Legs, thighs, back, underarms, feet, breasts, and ass. Her body is canvas and PD paints it red with cane after cane.

As she's stimulated toward orgasm later, there's something tragic in her eyes. Like darkness diminished but now returned. It seems that it is not in pleasure that Lorelei finds comfort, but in misery.

Duration: 01:09:45

Resolution: 432 x 240

Size: 676 Mb

She Asked For It

b692ff42478902b9331cfec8e41267d0.jpg

Screenlist:

Fileboom Premium Account

ace_27

Violet

Release: 2000

I entered the studio, feeling confident in my wicked little outfit. Every aspect was meant to draw attention to me from my purple hair, to my naughty little dress, to the stockings and garters that could be glimpsed as I walked up the stairs. On the street, I am confident in my armor, a blur of purple and black, with the occasional glint of silver from the metal on my boots. I would later come to regret wearing those particular boots to the shoot, as much as I usually enjoy the attention they afford me.

"Why don't we take a few pictures of you in your outfit?" he asked. "Sure." I said. I would certainly be more comfortable and receptive to the camera in my street clothes. Then, he started adding things. "Heavy, metal things" he said, to go with my heavy-metal look, which would soon be altered dramatically. My boots became instruments of torture braced apart and attached to my metal collar. Forced into a miserable squatting position, barely able to move, I could only submit to my tormentors' alterations. As he added more of his accoutrements, I lost more of mine. My little black dress was removed to reveal soft skin flexing against taut ropes; my boots replaced with torturously high heels. With my street armor peeled off, I felt helpless, vulnerable, and inside I knew it would only get worse...

Finally all was stripped away, my beautiful thigh-high stockings and garters were taken and I was swiftly bound up in black tape. Even my mouth and face were not spared, as a cloth sticky with my own juices was stuffed in my mouth and held in place with yet more tape. Confronted and humiliated with the taste of my own desire -- bound and hog-tied in black tape.

I could not help but tremble when he reappeared with the pole. This time I was so severely bound, I couldn't squirm away as I had in the past. Then, I had managed to get away from its attentions by wiggling and gyrating in time to the swift harsh slaps of the cane. This time I would have no such luck...

At last, I was taken down. My relief was short lived however, when I found my new position was more terrifying and humiliating than the last. Not only was I hung and suspended in midair, but now I was forced to choose between the harsh reprisal of the cane, or the renewed torment of the pole. After failing to withstand the cane, I submitted to the pole. As much as it humiliated me, I swung back and forth and helplessly impaled myself on the rubber phallus attached to the pole. I tried to concentrate on following my orders and pleasing my tormentor to end my suffering, but I couldn't. When he attached a vibrator to the pole, I knew I was in for it, but I held on to my pride. If I could withstand everything else, I could withstand this as well. I refused to give in to that damn pole, denying the pleasure it gave me. Unfortunately, it couldn't be denied for long. With astonished dread I felt orgasms build in my traitorous body! I tried to move away, but the pole was insistent in its task, undaunted by what small movements I could make, bound as I was. In the end, I experienced the ultimate loss of control. Betrayed by my own body, my will was no longer my own...

Format: rm

Duration: 01:00:01

Size: 272 Mb

Violet

136e066bb36cac8533116bcd9df83c6c.jpg

Screenlist:

Fileboom Premium Account