EXTREME BDSM - INSEX ARCHIVES (photosets inside)

ace_27

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

The Vault - Room 42

Video + full photoset from Insexarchives.com

Release: 1998-1999 (this set never published before!)

The Vault now features "room 42" from the early Insex days. Tons of pictures and vintage video.

Format: Real Media

Duration: 00:40:49

Resolution: 240 x 180

Size: 170 Mb

The Vault - Room 42

cd91b3e23a71cff0755fb77c809f3646.jpg

Screenlist:

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

ace_27

Pony Girl

Release: 2003

YX starts as a fully bridled pony. She strikes a stunning pose in a cupless black corset, thick leather collar, clamps on each nipple attached with chain, and her head bridled with bit in mouth. She wears pony boots that bring her up on her toes. Her hands are in black leather mitts, the fingertip rings attached to the back of her collar then pulled forward to the front of her chest. Her elbows are strapped behind her back so that her arms are taut, thrusting her breasts forward. A pony tail, attached to a butt plug, hangs from her ass. Bells dangle from her crotch strap, jingling as she shuffles, much as tethered horses shuffle in place. She is tethered with chain to the arm of a post. The arm moves in a circle, somewhat like a lunge rope used to train and exercise horses. YX is made to prance in a circle, lifting her hooves high, as though practicing dressage. Blinders are put in place. She snorts and neighs, her muscular thighs and ass working hard to keep her on her feet.

She is unbridled and her bonds are loosened. The butt plug is removed, and afterward, a bulbous dildo is taken out of her cunt.

She hangs by her wrists, a painful suspension. YX is given pointy blocks of wood upon which to stand to relieve the pressure on her wrists. When she is tickled, she knocks over the blocks of wood. She sets them upright with her talented feet. One wonders what else those feet can do. A metal stim easily slips inside of her and is strapped in place. Then other blocks are placed at her feet. These have copper tops. When the current is turned on, she completes the circuit by standing on both blocks. YX is shocked. It doesn't take long for her to cry. She says it is shocking both of her legs. However, she won't move her feet. It is too painful for her wrists. The current is ramped up again and again. Mascara runs down her cheeks.

YX is placed in a difficult hogtie, her forearms bound parallel to one another across her back. A dental gag widens her mouth. Then Mr. Pogo goes to work in that hole. Mr. Pogo moves to her cunt. The lips of her pussy hang loose, tattered folds of flesh, like raw meat. He fucks her hard. Then the vibrator is used on her. Yx's labia fatten. Just when she appears to be working up, he stops and walks away. She cries.

Because her cunt drooled during her fucking, she is made to clean the floor. A large brush is strapped into her mouth. Her arms are still bound behind her back. A pail of soapy water is placed nearby. She scrubs the area inch by inch, her ass thrust into the air.

A platform is set up, about waist high. YX sits on it, her arms still behind her back. 101 appears wearing black latex pants, a black corset, her breasts bound in black straps, a dildo fit over her mouth so that it pokes out from her face, and another cock jutting out from her hips. YX sucks the lower cock, moving up and down the black, shiny shaft. 101 grasps her by the hair and plunges in and out of her mouth. YX is then made to slip a condom over the cock with her mouth. She deep-throats it to get it all the way on. Then she is on her knees, face down. 101 penetrates her from behind. YX looks somewhat happier with this turn of event. 101 then puts YX on her side and fucks her some more. YX is spanked and flogged. Then she is untied and 101 lies on her back. YX mounts 101's prick, sinking down onto it and fucking herself, bouncing up and down. 101 brings out a vibrator. As YX approaches orgasm, she stretches backward, arching. Her eyes widen, her breath slowing, then escalating. She comes, rubbing herself on 101's latex thigh.

Afterward, YX smiles, a dreamy look in her eye.

Format: avi

Duration: 00:37:17

Resolution: 640 x 480

Size: 453 Mb

Pony Girl

2afb1f3415a3e6fb5911fa95826e7a83.jpg

Screenlist:

Fileboom Premium Account

ace_27

The Live Feed begins with 731 in containment, a metal box that is fairly roomy by Insex standards. She can sit up and fully straighten her legs. The front opening of the box is covered with a metal grate. 731 pees into a metal pan, the hiss of her urine patters against metal. Her wrists are shackled to the upper corners of the grate. Her ankles are shackled to the lower corners. Her clit is stroked in deft caresses with a small artist's paintbrush. Her clit hood ring distends the flesh slightly. Her labia trail downward. 731's lips are loose, her eyes drowsy, shuddering in small shudders with each stroke of the brush.

Then she is shackled in the same position on top of the box, sitting, her legs and arms spread. The long dark seam that hides her genitals runs vertically between her thighs, like a wound. A wide collar is buckled onto her neck. Throughout the evening, the collar will be incrementally tightened to restrict air intake. A ball gag is put into her mouth, causing further distress. 731 is very game at this point, willing to take everything he metes out. A gold chain is threaded through the hood ring and slid back and forth, gently stimulating her clit. Her nipple is locked to her clit. The paintbrush dabs at her pussy again. The clit hardens, shiny and swelled. The brush moves up to her nipple, nudging it back and forth softly. The vibrator makes an early appearance, blurring the clit ring as it oscillates against the head of the vibrator. 731's eyes are dreamy.

She is bent over on her knees with her head on the box, holding her ass cheeks wide, showing her sphincter. A rubber-gloved finger plunges into her hole and retracts. In. Out. An ass plug is pushed inside, lube running in a slick trail down across her cunt and clit. She is shackled into the same position again and the collar about her neck is tightened. High heels are slipped onto her feet. A plastic bag is worked over her head and tied off around her neck. The vibrator returns. The plastic bag collapses against her face with each breath. As she comes, she coughs, ejecting the butt plug. He tightens the collar again. She chokes, her voice now high and constricted from the affect of the collar. Her ankles are raised higher so that her asshole is seen also. Her cunt is shiny with lube, the wavy margins of her pussy having grown fat and luscious.

She is standing and wearing a corset, the collar, and the heels. Her wrists and elbows are bound tightly behind her back. Clamps are attached to her nipples and heavy weights drag them downward. Hooks pull the corners of her mouth wide, creating a grotesque smile, like the grimace of a corpse. A nose hook is tied above. Her knees and ankles are strapped together. 731 becomes dizzy and unresponsive. It appears that the combination of corset, collar, and hooks on her face have finally bettered her resolve. He sits her on a chair and removes the corset and the clamps.

She is placed back into the metal box and her head is pulled upward through a hole in the top and locked in place. Her face is slapped with a wooden ruler. Flexible tubing is pushed up her nose into the back of her throat. Forceps reach into her mouth, fishing about. The tube end is grasped and pulled out. It is then forced up into the other nostril. This is pulled out of her mouth also. When it is finished, the black tube crosses from nostril to nostril across her septum. The two ends protrude from her mouth. Thick metal rings are locked around her neck one after another, stacked, stretching her neck. A deep penis gag is thrust into her mouth and throat, and the nose hook pulls her nostrils upward again.

She is strapped spread-eagle to a large metal grate. The grate is suspended. She is flogged. Her lips and face scrunch as she deals with the pain. Then a cane comes out. Her cries escalate. She tries to slip away, but can't move an inch. 731 sobs. Cruel blows resound through her body, taking a second or more to fully register. When the pain finally hits, she is swamped. No more kind dabs with the soft bristles of the paintbrush. She takes several more severe hits, the waves washing over her. The butt plug is ejected. A singletail is added to the mix. After the cane, she almost appears to sigh with each "kiss" of the whip.

Full video + photoset from Insexarchives.com

Size: 689 Mb

Duration: 01:22:19

e1e1eedc253d56f4a298f95fa2e1b762.jpg

Screenlist:

Fileboom Premium Account

ace_27

15 Cowgirl

Release: 2001

In the darkness, my fear is heightened. The anticipation of what's to come builds inside my gut.

In the darkness, I submit control. Acting on instinct, I take no responsibility for my actions.

In the darkness, I see a little more clearly.

I can no longer feel the mask that keeps me in the dark. My barrier from reality has become a part of me. It has become....comfortable.

Something cool touches me in my most intimate parts. I jump, expecting pain. The cane, maybe, or an electric shock.

But it doesn't hurt. It is only cool.

Then something is inserted. Ecstasy consumes me, as I consume it into me.

My body flinches with pleasure. Each jolt wrenching my nipples succeeds in heightening the beautiful intensity I feel.

I forgot my nipples were tied like that, but now I don't care.

It builds. I move harder and faster, submitting to my body's desires. The climax comes, explosive and exciting. I melt into myself.

I begin to relax, but something isn't right.

The vibrator remains, but now it hurts.

I fight it. Panic. Take it away. But I have no control.

I submit to fate, and the pain goes away, bringing me back to that sweet threshold.

I know I cannot fight it, but I do. Back and forth, my "tug 'o' war" continues.

Everything is gone. I disappear. The only thing that exists is vibrations.

Size: 486.5 Mb

Duration: 00:47:43

15 Cowgirl

9f6433ec8774b2f8284e2898406dfe69.jpg

Screenlist:

Fileboom Premium Account

ace_27

Introduction

Two new applicants are introduced to insex and each other in a trying dual interview.

The first candidate, 21 year-old donna, is a college student eager to explore. PD familiarizes her with the ropes straight off, cinching elbows together behind her back and forming a neat loop around her neck.

Kneeling stoically on a harsh metal box, donna submits herself to be deconstructed. Her dress is peeled back, exposing voluptuous tits. Rope tugs her neck forward and restrains her legs in position.

Ready to test his next prospective, PD releases her from the box he's been using as a waiting room and stores donna on the top shelf for later use.

After crawling to her seat, ariel, a 24 year-old intern, admits that most of her BDSM experience has been on the other side of the ropes. Binding her arms behind her back parallel, PD begins to give her a new perspective.

Forcing ariel down to hands and knees on the floor, he offers the flamy-haired vixen to donna's head, which pokes expectantly from her metal encasement. Instructed to take care of ariel, the head kisses her and sucks her tits. PD then binds ariel's foot in donna's mouth to tickle the toes with her tongue.

Next, ariel's head is locked into the box for donna to entertain while PD occupies her body. Spreading her knees, he thrusts a dildo into her cunt. Moans echo from within the case as the vibrator is brought to her ripe clit. But instead of letting her orgasm, he introduces her unguarded ass to a flogger, coloring the pale flesh rosy.

Ariel then gets her turn to kneel on the box; she falters as the aches become too much to bear. PD helps her stay in position, fettering her legs and lifting her arms up in strappado. He stuffs a cloth in her open mouth then stretches her clamped nipples, pulling fleshy breasts taut. She releases a muffled groan of frustration when Mr. Pogo penetrates her exposed pussy.

In the end, once again PD sets his captive free. Ariel reveals that she enjoyed the session and likes pushing herself and seeing what she can take. Lucky for her she's come to the right place.

Size: 311 Mb

Duration: 00:57:30

Introduction

245f95418f8335c378ef3083d874b7bd.jpg

Screenlist:

Fileboom Premium Account

ace_27

Sanction

What begins as your everyday abduction ends with the big stunner, a martyrdom replete with a crucifixion.

She begins unhappy. Unwilling? On the floor of a straw-filled barn. She wears jogging clothes as though he caught her unaware. She struggles, her ankles and wrists locked into stocks made of metal rungs bolted through an old four-by-four. A feed sack has been shoved over her head. She moans and cries.

A pitchfork is the tool for her instruction. It pokes. It prods. It probes.

He fingers her through her shorts.

"You fuck boys with that, don't you?" he says.

When the feed sack is pulled off her head, her mouth is stuffed and taped. He tightens leather around her neck. He presses against her windpipe, urging her to be quiet. And he cuts off her clothes.

He wrings her tits as though milking, "Just like a cow." He beats her pussy with a dildo. He rubs her cunt roughly. He shoves the dildo in and threatens her to hold it that way while he's gone or he'll beat her, he'll suffocate her. She lies naked, up-ended in the stocks with a black dildo poking out of her.

He talks to her about her holes. How many does she have? Three? Five?

And he trains her. He teaches her to open her asshole for him, each time wider, until he can get the dildo in that hole too.

She is then stretched out wide, spread-eagle on the barn floor, her limbs forming the angles of a cross. The tines of the pitchfork caress her again. But this time, the handle is pushed into her cunt. He locks a box around her head. Rectangular box, her body naked, and the long handle of the pitchfork protruding from between her legs. She becomes nothing but Image, a foreshadowing of what is to come.

He ties her arms in a Japanese cradle. Ropes bind her breasts, chest, waist, crotch. Her clit is pinched between the two tight ropes. She is hung in an inverted suspension. He scourges her. He sits in front of her face and fucks her mouth with a dildo, domesticating her, making her usable to him.

Eventually she is his mare. He fits her with a bit and a long tail drooping from her ass. He drives her, holding the reins. A stream rushes beside the barn. Before her, the long green fields lead upward, into the mountains.

He compels her there, upward, pulling her with a rope that leads from the bumper of his truck to her crotch. She is naked, a heavy cross bound to her arms. She drags it behind her. And she is barefoot, her steps mincing as she makes her way along the gravel road. She climbs higher. Sunlight grows finer. Meadow weeds gleam.

The end of her long road, shot from behind, is the upright cross and her hanging upon it. The wide valley stretches before her. She bakes in the sun. Time passes. She struggles to find a purchase for her feet, but there is none. She writhes. She tires.

The sun dips down, showing her agony in gold, the light of evening. Not much longer, and her body is still. She hangs motionless, the final image, icon made flesh.

Size: 554 Mb

Duration: 01:01:59

Sanction

06c1fef478f2a58bb83f15e9346f2d24.jpg

Screenlist:

Fileboom Premium Account

ace_27

Trailings

Release: 2002

Trailings is a compilation of slices, brief views as though through a window. The focus is bondage. The medium is flesh.

The first is bound in a hogtie, still clothed in jeans, sneakers and tight top. The ankles keep tension on a rope that is wound about her neck. She struggles, growing pale as time passes. A pulley is lowered. The rope that attaches her ankles to her neck is raised, creating a curved bow to her body and a faint blue about her eyes and mouth.

She is put up on her knees. The ropes pull her neck backward, jutting out her chest. Her top is lifted and bra pulled down. Her nipples are yanked and tweaked. Her jeans, unzipped, push down to her knees. Blue satin underwear. He slaps her face. She coughs repeatedly, pale and white.

She is naked and bent over, wobbling in heels, wrists tied to knees. A rope about her waist and hooked to the pulley keeps her on her feet. Her neck and hair are bound to the pulley, her pale throat bared. A crotch rope pulled tight lifts her ass. He milks her breasts and fondles her pussy, bunched into a fleshy mass. The spanking starts. Her thin, young body squirms. Reddened piece of ass.

Lying on her back, her arms folded above her head backward and tied to a rope at her upper back. Ankles bound to upper thighs. She writhes about. Her white skin, milky thighs.

A four-by-four post. She is naked. Her wrists tied high above her head, a box beneath each foot. These are taken away so that she hangs by her wrists. But she is strong, a beautifully muscled body. She wraps her thighs about the post, worming upward. He beats her ass with a cane. Each nipple is tied off and stretched toward the floor. A plug is screwed into her mouth. A rope fixes her neck to the post. Folding her legs back and upward, they are bound to the post. No struggle anymore, just hanging.

She is in jeans and a top, one calf tied to her thigh. Her arms bound behind her back, her mouth stuffed and taped. She writhes, her breasts extraordinary in size and roundness, pushed outward as though proffered. She is made to stand on her unbound foot and hooked to the pulley. She hops about. Her breasts are lifted out, those flour-white shapes. They make you want to chew, to gnaw.

She is naked and standing, her ankles and toes tied tightly. The rope about her waist makes her shapely, the crotch rope tight and cutting. Her arms are bound out of the way. What else could be done with those breasts but to squeeze them between thick pieces of dowel. This only makes them better, rounder. One thinks of them served for dinner, the centerpiece of a platter. She is hoisted onto her tiptoes. She grows anxious and upset. Her breasts, strangely, appear to grow larger, like they only want to please, to leap into your mouth.

Metal stocks hold her thighs wide. Her wrists are locked into the far ends of the stocks. Her neck is shackled and locked on. She is in garter belt, stockings, and heels. Yet her body seems more mechanism than female. The thin, rippled slivers of her pussy set off the shine of her piercing. A u-bolt is locked into her mouth. The cattle prod encourages her to worm about this way and that until resting her cunt on the toe of his boot.

She is pulled onto her back, spread and available, a thick, velvety cunt. A large speculum is inserted and opened. Her cunt becomes a widened mouth with metal lips. Small clothespins bite into creamy flesh, her inner thighs and pussy. He smacks the bottoms of her feet with a cane. She looks to have a pipe hole to the cunt. The clothespins are removed slowly, cruelly as he fingers her clit.

She is on her knees, her lower legs strapped to four-by-fours. Arms are behind in strappado. A heavy collar is tightened about her neck. A dildo goes in, strapped in place, providing a handle for ease of use. Her breasts are flogged. She cries and screams. Clamps pinch her nipples. Weights added one by one create a heavy sag. She sinks downward.

Size: 572 Mb

Duration: 00:47:32

Trailings

101b62a283ebda0673ccd57bf70cb15a.jpg

Screenlist:

Fileboom Premium Account

ace_27

922 Garage

Release: 2004

922 returns to Insex for the step by step caging of a girl. Strenuous bondage, wrist suspension, and severe confinement. A recipe for madness.

In the first scene, she's newly arrived, bound into a difficult position, choking and drooling. A grueling suspension follows. Hanging by her wrists, she's stripped and left that way, writhing in pain. Finally, 922 is locked into the bird cage, her head outside the upper hole, the metal rungs poking into her neck, holding her just a little too high to be comfortable. She's sprayed down, her pussy fattening from the stimulation of the water. To dry her off, candles heat up her ass. Her inner resources wear thin. In the end, she's packed into the cage even tighter and shackled in place. The cage bulges with girl flesh. Hanging in the endless dusk of the garage, the silence terrifies. The harsh realities of her predicament overcome her. A single scream. Sobbing. Darkness takes over.

Size: 679 Mb

Resolution: 720 x 576

Duration: 00:40:31

922 Garage

1f8b9cc0e515888fe84cab41883681b3.jpg

Screenlist:

Fileboom Premium Account

ace_27

Tests XIV

Release: 2004

Two young innocents are taken through the Insex test. Rope bondage, tickling, foot torture, nipple clamps, and pussy. Two very wet, drooling pussies, one pink, one beautifully dark. Mr. Pogo's energetic work on the first pussy elicits thick, milky pussy juice. The second cunt is dripping before Mr. Pogo ever gets to it.

Test 1

Pretty Rose stands with an aire of arrogance and confidence at the Insex studio. She talks with pd about her experience with BDSM. She discloses that she likes to dominate and just recently has had fantasies of being the dominated one.

She stands there beautifully in her little girl outfit, knee high socks and plaid skirt. Pd doesn't waist much time with questions and answers but he does find out, sassy Rose is a pretty tough cunt. He wants to get started immediately with this bitch and her smirky attitude.

She stands there tied to a beam one leg up and bent. She tosses her shiny jet black hair away from her face nonchalantly and looks around the studio almost nervously. A quick peek up her skirt reveals the silky pink panties as pd explores what's between her legs. To his surprize this bitch doesn't shave. Something that isn't seen much at the Insex studio.

Music plays softly in the background as pd kisses her tenderly. He begins to fondle her and immediately she is taken and overpowered by him.

Some breath play and hard pinches for this slut will test her pain ability between her tight thighs. She lets out an unwelcomed groan as he rubs her pussy pinching her even harder. Rose visibly trembles from his sadistic touch. She looks so pretty naked before him. Her nipples are taut and erect showing through her shirt. He ties her hair in pigtails because her black locks are getting in the way of his work.

Pd rubs her ass and cuts off her panties and she shakes her hot ass for him. As he watches her bratty behavior he slaps her hard on her bottom. He is taken by this sluts natural performance and he wants to let her know who is the boss. He takes her wet panties, makes her smell them and then shoves them in her mouth taping it shut. Pretty slutty Rose with her panties deep in her mouth. Pd is pleased that she is so cooperative.

Now she becomes a bit irritated from standing in bondage for such a long time and pd is aware of this. But he isn't finished with her yet. He begins to cut off her clothes with big sharp scissors. Her shoe comes off as he rubs the knife on the bottom of her foot. She begins to grunt and he tells her she is a tough girl. She gives him a dirty look as he almost cuts some of her hair.

Pd moans with approval as he gropes her tits. He canes her feet and toes and she doesn't respond She keeps turning away as he hurts her more and more and makes her squeal like a pig .

As the torture continues he moves to her hot red ass. Boy does this look so good to him. He wants her to squeal louder. She looks at him in disgust. He doesn't mind because he is getting so much pleasure from all this.

She sits on a chair tied to the beam and you can tell she is so pissed off at pd for making her endure all this pain. He ties her toes to it and pulls them tight. Then he proceeds to pull her cunt hairs and rubs her thighs twisting her pink nipples at the same time.

Pd cannot get over how pretty she is in bondage and he starts to kiss her. Her cunt is dripping wet now and he holds her close. Gagged, she cannot speak. He wants her to thank him for his pain. She knows he is a real bastard and reluctantly she complies.

Playing with her tits he clamps them down tight. Spread open wide with arms tied to the beam Mr. pogo goes into her hairy pussy. He makes her fuck it till she gets it wet. Fuck it he says, and in goes Mr pogo, fucking her hot cum bucket hole.

Test 2

There isn't much time left to experiment with this dark beauty.Hogtied on the table,picture perfect and statuesque . She looks like a bronze goddess. Her face and body flawless .

A wire gag is inserted into her feed hole. As you notice the rope work is meticulous, beautifully surrounding her subtle young skin. Sir c tickles her to try to make her laugh. Sir C giggles at her bound beauty.

Her feet are canned but she can handle it. Soft moans come from her open mouth hole. Sir C has some fun and suspends her from the table. Looking in her dark eyes you can see that she is tired from being tied up for so long. Such a sweet test she is.

Lifted slowly off the table her black pussy is exposed for all to see, how embarrassing to be in this position, anyone would think. Hands tied to her feet, she cannot move. She looks into the camera with her lovely dark eyes. Ass and pussy holes opened wide a big red ball gag is placed in her huge mouth . Such a willing subject.

Her cunt oozes with sweet milky nectar and she is fucked slowly but hard and not to deep at first Very slowly the invading dildo goes in and out. Gently till the hard black invader disappears into her slut hole.

Vibrated and fucked this cunt looks so deliciously wet and juicy. She cums hard for Sir C. Just another day testing at the Insex studio.

Size: 508 Mb

Resolution: 720 x 576

Duration: 00:35:25

Tests XIV

a5e0bf698d9892a0a1dcd15ed507ee7d.jpg

Screenlist:

Fileboom Premium Account

ace_27

Rent

Release: 2002

Young 731 takes a break from her hectic schedule to continue with her lessons in the art of pain and submission.

Disguised in her street wear and glasses, the trained and trussed bondage slut wallows wantonly on the studio floor.

Stripped down to her bare skin, she is fit with a chastity belt that holds a long dildo securely in her love hole. Latex mittens are laced onto her hands and a tight hood is pulled over her head; its small breathing hole forces her to labor for air throughout the remainder of the pre-feed.

The official show begins with a jolt from the cattle prod. Tied with wrists to ankles, 731 sniffles and whimpers, desperately attempting to avoid its sting.

Suspended vulnerably, her sensitive parts invite a walloping with the singletail, elephant's trunk, and flogger. Agonized moans escape her cloth-filled mouth, tears stream down her cheeks.

Next, she is belted down to a metal chair, her luscious ass resting low in its circular seat. Lifted in the air, her conveniently exposed bottom is struck continuously with the cane till it is red and swollen from the impact.

A fucking machine is placed under her. Its mechanical dildo thrusts mercilessly inside her cunt.

She is bound down to another metal chair with legs extended straight in front. Flexed feet are offered graciously; metal circles tightened around each tender toe ensure immobility. A latex blindfold covers her eyes so she cannot watch her sensitive soles as they are baked, burnt, and beaten. Sobbing, she begs for relief.

Filled with a three-way inflatable dildo, she is brought to orgasm with the eroscillator. Masochistic desires momentarily sated, 731 is released to the real world with the promise of returning to resume her studies at Insex.

Size: 593 Mb

Duration: 01:09:04

Rent

481e0751663eb7e8643599da2ab82a09.jpg

Screenlist:

Fileboom Premium Account