EXTREME BDSM - INSEX ARCHIVES (photosets inside)

ace_27

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Pregnant The Insex Way

Video + full photoset from Insexarchives.com

Release: 2004

810, a little nervous after a two year absence from Insex, is bound and made to get PD’s cock hard in any way he sees fit. She’s then locked into stocks, bent over, perfectly positioned. The head of his cock is turgid as he approaches her from behind. Afterward, she claims she’s never had orgasms like that in her life. In the next scene, 810 is 32 weeks pregnant.

At the beginning, weighing all of 115 pounds, wearing a schoolgirl’s plaid skirt, tank top, tennies, and white socks, 810 looks much the same as two years prior. She is bound, but ordered to touch his cock, first with her hand, then with tongue and mouth. A spider gag holds her mouth open so that he can fuck her mouth and enjoy the vibration of moans that rise in the back of her throat.

She is then locked into stocks that hold her head and wrists at waist height. His cock stiff, he bangs against her from behind. After she’s stripped, we get a close view of her pussy as she’s finger-fucked, then penetrated with a sharpened wooden dildo, a close relative to Mr. Pogo. This is tied into her to hold her ass high, and she is caned.

810 is then lying flat on a metal bed, stocks holding her in position at both ends. She is vibrated to orgasm repeatedly.

The next thing we know, 810 is very pregnant. Her rounded body hangs inside a rounded cage. Her ankles and wrists are manacled and a metal bar is locked into her mouth. Her cunt, seen from below, looks to be pregnant also, swelled, enlarged. A bucket of water is dashed over her. She shivers, the skin of her much larger breasts glistening with beads of water.

Bound afterward, the bondage accentuates her belly, showing a very different 810. A long period of struggling follows, her breathing heavy, her body strained. In time, she finally gives in and rests.

Genre: BDSM, Extreme Bondage, Domination, Sadism, Masochism, Torture, Fetish, Spanking, Rubber

Format: avi

Duration: 00:47:56

Resolution: 320x240

Size: 321 Mb

Pregnant The Insex Way

499d3ca0fb89f6fa65ec15ea551d0ba3.jpg

Thumbs:

ccbafb583999579c709d619111583a31.jpg

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

ace_27

Bifurcation

Release: 2003

During the Live Feed of December 12, 2003, lorelei lee endures three new pieces of equipment and a battery of tortures, including hot candle wax on nipples and pussy, needles galore until her breasts and labia bristle with needles, and a no-holds-barred, dual impact scene while she is trapped mid-torso in the Terrible Wall of Bifurcation. The camera moves from side to side as Sir C and PD cane, flog, spank, scratch, slap, beat, and kiss lorelei simultaneously, working up to a fever pitch. By the end, lorelei’s breasts glow bright pink. Her mottled ass is even brighter, laddered with harsh welts. lorelei’s exceptional, fleshy clit protrudes, a roseate oval smeared with blood.

Genre: BDSM, Extreme Bondage, Domination, Sadism, Masochism, Torture, Fetish, Spanking, Rubber

Duration: 01:42:40

Size: 637 Mb

Bifurcation

0b25e59af4f9116773a30fef73f44215.jpg

Thumbs:

fd473f54c9dd90704d508777e92f4f5d.jpg

Fileboom Premium Account

ace_27

Last Stand

Last Stand is the edited footage of OR beaver's Live Feed from July 25-26, 2003. It begins with OR Beaver lying on a dirt floor inside of a metal silo. She is bound with cable ties. Her moans echo, bouncing off the walls. Wearing jeans and a white sleeveless T-shirt, she is filthy from the floor. Water sprays out, drenching her, matting her clothing to her skin.

Then she is locked inside a metal box that is embedded in a rock retaining wall. Later, she seems to be headless, her neck imprisoned in a hole in the metal doors of the box, with her body outside, bent over. She is ordered to spread her ass and piss. The handle of a shovel is inserted into her cunt, giving her a glimpse of what is to come.

Afterward, OR Beaver is bound to a chair, answering questions from the membership. Her ankles are shackled together. A cable tie is tightened about her toes. The first of two new pieces of equipment is tested on OR Beaver. A wide strangulation collar is tightened about her neck until her ability to speak is affected.

She is stood up, a leather thong throttling her. Her clothes are cut off, her underwear stuffed into her mouth. Her pussy is a neat, clean shaven slit, two rounded lips concealing what lays beneath. Her mouth is taped and she is hogtied. He sits on the floor and lies her face in his lap, making her stimulate his cock through the fabric of his pants. Mr. Pogo fucks her. A cattle prod is used on her feet. She cries and sobs, the first of many such episodes throughout the live feed. Mr. Pogo is then used in her mouth. As she answers more questions, Mr. Pogo lies near her face. Every now and then, her tongue reaches out, caressing the tip.

OR Beaver is locked into "Tyler's Trolley", as someone referred to the wheeled cart. Wooden stocks about her neck hold her in place. As she wheels herself around, she looks to be some kind of mechanical insect. She shows her pussy to the viewing audience, revealing a highly colored, reddish pink clitoris. Her hands are shackled together and chained behind her. Her ankles are similarly shackled and raised upward, locked to the ring at the front of the neck stocks. This leaves her quite open. He fingers her clit. She smiles. A dildo is inserted into her cunt, clamped in place by rigid pipe. She cannot move her pelvis. In the same manner, another dildo is inserted into her mouth. Two holes stuffed. OR Beaver can't move her head or her hips. Clamps pinch her nipples so tightly that a bead of clear fluid is squeezed out, dangling at the nipple tip. The clamps are tied to the sides of her wheeled trolley. A vibrator is placed upon her secretive clit, the inner labia now visible from the outside. Surprisingly, she cries. It appears that her clit is very sensitive. For women, over-stimulation of the clitoris is a peculiarly horrid torment, but very effective. To finish the scene, a cattle prod is used on her pussy. Tears of dread roll down her cheeks. She admits later that, though she dislikes caning, she would take a cane any day over the cattle prod.

She is bound to an old swivel office chair. Her arms are strapped to the arms of the chair. Because she is in the lifestyle, OR Beaver's nipples go hard at this point, protruding excitedly. Straps hold her in place around torso, waist, and beneath her breasts. More straps hold her upper thighs wide. Her ankles are pulled back and up off the floor. A marvelous new hood is laced onto her head, so tight it fits like a glove. It brings Bishop to mind, covering the head and neck, but revealing the face. It has a medieval look, with seven buckles arrayed about the opening. Her nipples are wrapped tightly with cord, so that they are lengthened, the nipple ends nothing but a long cone of cord with purple nodules at the tips. A blindfold is buckled over her eyes. Then a leather piece that covers the lower part of her face, including her jaw and nose, is buckled in place. It restricts her breathing. Her head looks to be an idealized shape, a solid piece of sculpted obsidian. Her pussy and nipples are flogged. When the blindfold is removed, her face is wet from her tears.

For the coup de grace, OR Beaver is chained and suspended in an appended spread-eagle position. First, she is flogged as she slowly turns in space. Then the cane appears. It is a heavy cane. She is given four severely wicked strokes. The welts rise within seconds, deeply grooved and highly colored. It takes her quite a long time to recover from each stroke, the waves of pain coursing through her body. She is flogged again, and she cries. At the end, she admits that she is glad it is all over.

Duration: 02:25:41

Size: 942 Mb

Last Stand

096461ee576d7b4da33bcf1a8e458e4d.jpg

Thumbs:

ff9251348de0ead52f570a48d2193168.jpg

Fileboom Premium Account

ace_27

43's test

22 year old Heather from Las Vegas takes the insex test and finds out that this is more then just the average bondage website.

Tied to a chair she struggles to get out of the bondage. Her long neck just asks for a noose that restricts her breathing and changes her voice. Her pretty face is getting all purple while pd fucks with her face. This is what all pretty girls should look like in bondage.

She finds herself hogtied on the cold concrete floor, her legs spread wide. While Matt fucks her face hole with the pogo stick, pd rubs her clit. She's a good cocksucker for sure.

Finally her beautiful long hair gets tested for strength. While she is hanging by it in mid air, she wonders if coming to insex was such a good idea after all. Time to think this one over.

Duration: 00:28:56

Size: 197 Mb

43's test

ba7c032ee9dfd44532ef03f848572602.jpg

Thumbs:

262667ac9deda2c0e03e78c582c5e497.jpg

Fileboom Premium Account

ace_27

Deprived

white noise

I watched with trepidation as my strange bed was wheeled out in front of me. Wires, tubes, fluid bags, suction and electricity. The platform awaited me; it loomed eerily before me, all the tools of horror in anticipation of my naked body. I was removed from my cage and obediently lay down. My excitement was laced with fear as I realized that it was really happening now; I had waited for months to live this fantasy and it was about to become real. I was strapped down to the bed. Headphones were placed in my ears, blaring white noise and strange otherworldly sounds. My metal helmet was placed over my face and tightly secured. I was now trapped- but most of all trapped inside my own head. I became immediately disoriented in the darkness and relentless sound. My legs were spread and a catheter and dildo were inserted as I lay motionless and helpless to struggle or even respond.

Suddenly, all the groping and probing hands were gone. I was all alone now in the darkness and the drowning endless sound. I tried to concentrate on the sound; time became my torment. With every passing moment, my body sent new messages of panic and pain: the dildo stuffed so tightly within me, the burning of the catheter, the ache of my bound muscles. The sound was my only anchor to reality- I began to feel increasingly disconnected from my body, from my self. My disorientation grew as I dimly heard voices beyond the white noise. I began to wonder if they were truly voices or just hallucinatory and contained within the relentless static.

When I felt suction on my breasts and clit, I was overjoyed! At last, a moment when I am connected and not alone! The electricity felt like strange prickling fingers, teasing and caressing my skin. Even as the charge increased, the pain was a welcome distraction. When it ceased, I quietly begged pd for more. My tiny hope was that he would leave it on and it could help me to survive the agonizing hours that I knew remained. But my real torment was to be wheeled away, abandoned as a mere prop while Donna played with 331. After the shock treatment, time became an uncanny blur. I remember dimly some blankets placed over me. Occasional sounds and voices floated into my consciousness; I could no longer distinguish them. The white noise receded until it seemed like silence. Before my helmet was removed, the noise was switched off. It was so sudden and unexpected that it jarred me more powerfully than any electric shock. When the helmet came off, my eyes screamed at the scathing light by my mind was still stunned in the absence of the white noise. It had become comforting to me; it had been like an umbilical cord that anchored me to the earth as I floated in my dreamlike space. My return to the voices and the blinding lights of the studio felt like a strange birth-- I was released from my placid womb of endless empty space.

Spacegirl

Duration: 01:26:11

Size: 509 Mb

Deprived

810a3c419bc7dfa5fd61d9cbc08b22af.jpg

Thumbs:

f10c70dd6338b953118c3b2cc2304aa3.jpg

Fileboom Premium Account

ace_27

Cowcross

Release: 2002

The harder he binds her, the quicker she cums. Crucified, taped, and electrified, cowgirl drips with desire in these truly "stimulating" shoots.

Rendered helpless with unyielding metal around her neck and wrists, she exhausts herself attempting to find a comfortable position. A metal bar spreads her legs, making the struggle even more difficult.

Wrists are locked to the center of the spreader, forcing cowgirl into a hunch. Fallen onto her back, she thrashes about, powerless to escape the dildo that penetrates her slippery cunt.

PD takes advantage of his captive’s vulnerable state, flogging her pussy and filling it with a hook. Reveling in her helplessness, cowgirl comes almost immediately with the touch of a vibrator.

In the next scene, she is impaled on a dildo, straddling a wooden beam. PD pulls her arms tightly together and binds them straight behind her back. Her legs are bent and secured, shifting her weight to her sensitive pussy. The vibrator distracts her from the painful predicament.

Fettered to a cross, cowgirl alternates between two torturous positions but finds little relief. Gasping and groaning, she straightens bent knees and lifts herself into an excruciating stand. PD antagonizes her further, dragging a copper wand across her milky skin. Back arched, body trembling, cowgirl tosses her head in horror at the unending torture.

She is then strapped down to a metal chair and thoroughly gagged for more abuse. PD buckles a rubber mask onto her head and flogs her tits and pussy while she struggles to breathe through a tiny tube.

A black hood is inflated around her head, the pressure squeezing tight. A vibrator affixed to the chair tortures cowgirl with pleasure as she is attacked with orgasms, one after the next. Even when PD removes the hood and frees her from bondage, she continues to writhe in ecstasy, overwhelmed with the intense sensations.

For her final ordeal, cowgirl is hogtied securely with tape encasing her entire body except the head. PD forces her to watch as he pushes the button that activates the stim in her ass. He intensifies her fear, zipping a hood over her head so that she will not know when the next shock is coming. Sniffling and moaning, cowgirl arches in agony as the currents shoot through her entire body.

Duration: 01:03:55

Size: 447 Mb

Cowcross

e11b40e23b883c440876cdd93deea335.jpg

Thumbs:

15ef5bc037344bff7346d765b6b5b46a.jpg

Fileboom Premium Account

ace_27

The Pear

912’s stunning cunt, ass, and pussy travel to the country for a few days of torment. Target practice, oral dexterity, longterm storage, and a terrifying electrical investigation of her holes with the help of a vaginal “pear” put 912 through the ringer.

Tied to the hood of his truck, 912 is transported to her little vacation spot in Hell. She’s soon bound over the top of a large stump, ankles to wrists and knees to chest. Her ass, well-displayed makes a great bulls-eye. Paint ball pellets burst against her rump. Welts rise immediately. Red dye drips down her ass, thighs and calves.

Locked into tight confinement, she’s hung outside in a circular cage. From time to time, 912 practices her oral talent, her hands shackled behind her back to keep them out of the way. After she’s performed her task, she’s creamy and wet. A perfect attraction for all those nice bugs that come out at night, looking for soft flesh.

The next morning, she’s chained to a gyn table, blindfolded and prepped. He opens a medical cabinet and removes a “pear” from inside. It looks to be the size of Texas. Once inserted into her cunt, he expands the metal petals it by twisting a “key” on the outside. A bucket is tied to the key and filled with water. But the pear has gripped the inside of her cunt. It’s in for the long haul. And she’s moaning from the tug. Her breasts are bound, two bulbous fruits, and he sprays her down, filling her cunt with water. He pulls on heavy rubber gloves and a rubber apron. He’s no fool. Electricity in a wet room, well, you need to use a little protection.

Electrodes are attached to the pear and 912’s tongue. She starts freaking out. She knows what’s in store. After the first round of shocks and screams, he goes at her with a handheld prod, laying it directly upon her pussy. All she can do is quake. He takes it to her ass, running it around her anal sphincter.

Time for lunch. He leaves her there, waiting. It’s a long summer afternoon. For her, it could stretch on forever.

Duration: 01:07:26

Resolution: 424x240

Size: 650 Mb

The Pear

53fb71d291fe589600cd3e0f46748016.jpg

Thumbs:

a02ab64a4a3264ebeb5694202269f93d.jpg

Fileboom Premium Account

ace_27

Uncle PD & The Brat II

The second half of 62’s Live Feed from July 17 is quintessential Insex - dark and excruciating, with an ingenious new mechanism for strangulation, clamps on her labia, a singletail, and caning of her inner thighs. All of it gets the poor girl screeching and begging for her “Daddy.†Strapped tightly to the wheel again, she promises PD she’ll do anything. So her face is buried in his crotch as he fingers her to orgasm.

Cyd takes on the brat and forces her into position, shackling her to another Insex original, the H-frame, with full access assured. He gives her a good, long caning. Her sweet spot takes the brunt, shining bright red like a bitch in heat. 62 whimpers and wails, no, no, no. But she really means, yes, yes, yes, because the bitch comes, giving a whole new sound to her screams.

Duration: 00:54:27

Resolution: 424x240

Size: 403 Mb

Uncle PD & The Brat II

ae492370733f4234104b928ea4af7010.jpg

Thumbs:

bfa6d25cb337c3007b1bf0b38fccb3b1.jpg

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:

ace_27

Kunt Log 1

Poor piglet has a long, hard weekend of torture ahead of her. At least she has two other bondage sluts to keep her company and share the suffering. This article is a compilation of the shoots preceding piglet’s live feed at the farm.

Hogtied on a hardwood floor, piglet, 731, and 411 writhe helplessly, attempting to escape PD’s ropes. Threatened with the cow prod, they are silenced momentarily, but the struggle continues as soon as their captor is out of sight. Spry, impish 1203 finally manages to break free of her tie and proceeds to release the other girls. All three make a quick getaway.

731 is the first to be punished for her defiance. Held captive in the farmhouse basement, she stands stiff and motionless with legs spread. The metal helmet encases her head; a steel belt cinches her waist and pulls up tightly on her crotch. The intense position nearly causes her to pass out. But after a brief rest she recovers and takes some cane stroke to the ass and thighs.

She is then tucked into the Mala Mansio for the night to contemplate what surprises await her and the others in the morning.

Duration: 00:40:03

Size: 270 Mb

Kunt Log 1

5d16e1462308da2479a549cd85307bbb.jpg

Thumbs:

9c8ed098fdcfa1f79cfc730f1b31ec5a.jpg

Road Trip

A black truck is hurtling down the road, carrying a precious cargo towards it's destination. It's trucking 101 you might say. Her head covered in duct tape, she has no idea where he is taking her when the vehicle is making turn after turn on bumpy roads and higways. Spreadeagled in the back, she is almost invisible for other road-users.

When the truck stops, he inspects his catch, restricting her breath and revealing her large breasts. She is tied to a tree stump, mouth taped, her breasts bound by wire as if they are going to be roasted.

Next stop is the tool-shed. Suspensioned and gagged, she struggles with a harsh rope harness and a brutal wooden gag. When he changes her position, she finds herself in an even more challenging tie. This is endurance bondage 101.

Finally she is placed near a huge fire, taped in a chair, slowly heating up for him. Her whimpers are lost in the dark.

Duration: 00:49:25

Size: 416 Mb

Road Trip

1d1488d839ea17374f32d62f33c49454.jpg

Screenlist:

606493ef76f60f31b3c6f89d2775f3bb.jpg

211 Live

The show started with the decoration (rose) in a small cage on a table and 211 perched on a high column in a pink top and miniskirt with pink shoes, hands fastened behind her back and an iron collar on her neck. 211 was eventually seen to be chained by her neck to a post with her wrists cuffed behind it. She craved a cigarette. PD shared one with her - in exchange for a few touches to her breasts. PD then pulled her pants down to her knees. A star tattoo on her lower waist could be seen.

After an hour she was released and hogtied, still wearing the top and skirt. 211 was then bound to a heavy wooden cross, wrists and ankles, while the cross was still laid on the floor. The cross was hauled upright. PD cut away her remaining clothes, leaving 211 revealed naked and beautiful on the cross. Eventually 912 came, hands cuffed behind, to lick her feet. As the camera zooms in we learn that the footrest is sloped downwards at 45 degrees so it is an effort for 211 to keep her footing there. After a few minutes 912 was put away and the cattle prod was brought out. PD prodded her nicely wetted feet a few times. Next she was tormented with a whip. After this (30 minutes on the cross) she began to show more signs of strain. The cross was finally lowered after about 45 minutes. 211 was allowed to lie down and recover for 5 minutes until she sat up on her own. PD fed her and gave her water. She smoked a cigarette.

After the break PD bound her arms behind her in the classic insex way. Then she was sat in a plain metal-framed chair (a furniture one, not a Insex construction) and secured with more ropes, legs spread wide. A rag was packed in her mouth and taped in place. the chair was tipped over so she lay on her back. PD applied something to her genitals with a gloved hand (was it lubricant or flexall?) and an electrode was inserted. The chair was set upright again. A bag was placed over her head. She whimpered. The bag was taken off and put back. PD adjusted the electrical controls. She whimpered more. Eventiually the gag was rmoved. The whimpers became screams. Thus began the interrogation. One of her confessions was that she didnt do oral sex with men.

After the interview a metal ring gag was fitted and she was forced to suck a large black dildo. She didnt seem enthusiastic. The electrotorture resumed.Finally 211 was released and untied. She was made to bend over as the anal stim was removed.

Cuffs were fitted to 211's wrists and she was spread wide - arms out horizontal and legs apart. We were introduced to Sparky, a visitor with special skills. Some kind of electrode assembly was trapped to each of her forearms. Violet explained that they were mercury switches that would trigger a shock if her arms dropped. Vice-like clamps were attached to her nipples. The clamps were wired to the electrical apparatus and thigh electodes were also connected. A spreader was fitted between her legs. The first screams came after about 5 minutes as her arms tired and dropped a few inches. She seemed to learn to keep them level and preferred the muscle cramps for the next 5 or 10 minutes. I guess the scene lasted 20 minutes altogether before 211 was disconnected and released.

Next 211 was placed in an iron body cage and suspended just off the floor. A vertical fucking machine with a metal end comprising balls of increasing size was placed in her pussy. She was helped on her way with the eroscillator held on her clit first by PD and then by the ever helpful 912.

For the last scene she was bent backwards over a T-shaped wooden restraint and secured by wrists and neck. Her breasts were tormented with a cane and various whips. Then she was turned around bent face down over the same wooden restraint and caned on her butt, leaving marks. PD tried various canes. One broke. Then another.

Finally Rose was released from the cage, 211 was untied and the feed was over at 01:13 UK time (5 hours 13 min).

My thanks to 211, Rose, PD, 912, Mr. Sparky and the crew.

Goodnight from the UK

Duration: 01:09:11

Size: 587 Mb

211 Live

37ec4f90553352fd144c1ba0e56f40dc.jpg

Screenlist:

eef1f9ea06f784e6041d184b86a1c135.jpg

Fileboom Premium Account