EXTREME BDSM - INSEX ARCHIVES (photosets inside)

ace_27

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Student 4 Live

Video + full photoset from Insexarchives.com

Release: 2000

S4's Journey Through the Abyss...hehe...

My curiosity led me to the edge of a waterfall.... Should I jump? I closed my eyes and went headfirst. My first day was filled with an instruction of new words and definitions. My head was filled with an 'impression' of what was to take place. My tears started to flow immediately as soon as my hands were being bound. I could not hold back. I bit my tongue and tried to comprehend the reasoning behind this artistry. Pd was continually asking me if I was OK and I said I could handle it. I was in shock after the first day but I still had a stirring in me to experience more. The second day was even more strenuous on my body. I was exposed to the harsh reality of discomfort and how to manage the pain. At the time I saw myself on the film (video), I cried for myself. I did not conceive how heavily this overwhelmed my being. Later that evening I was invited to a "party." It was like a scandal ... so many people with the same interest of a kind of role playing.... I was intrigued by it all.

My live shoot... I was comforted by the fact that I started with one of my passions ... playing the piano. It was a weird juxtaposition of these two extreme arts. The music is a soothing prelude to the discomfort to arise. I was trembling at some of the positions due to the fact that it was spontaneous. My nose was gushing like a broken hydrant. My teardrops were pouring out as if they had to fill a droughty desert. Throughout the entirety of the show, I felt a bond with Pd as he intricately bound the ropes. Subsequent to the show, during the chat and the response on the boards, I felt a sensation of calamity in myself. I felt as if I didn't accomplish the level of skill that was hoped for of me. My spirit was despondent and my soul was being devoid of. Nevertheless this did not hinder me. I felt the determination to work harder and demonstrate to the public that I could unearth and drive my boundaries to the end. I just clenched my teeth and stood the pain that my flesh was rejecting. My tears and runny nose would not listen to my mind. My heart had prevailed. The shoot had been more demanding because my body was exhausted. I had offered my all. I felt triumphant over my fears. My final shoot was in the company of Pd solely. He did the entire camera and video work while I was in bondage. I was in my positions for a longer period and my flesh was screaming by the finale of the shoot. "Ahhhh," a breath of satisfaction.

I had attained something unforgettable. I astonished myself by overcoming my initial perceptions of the work. I didn't believe anyone had any confidence in me following my initial session on account of my extreme sensitivity and alarm. I was able to smile once more and ascertain with a fresh light. My physique and mind went through a tribulation that I ended accompanied by minor bruises! My life has not metamorphosed but my mind has acquired a new enchantment with this realm. I possess a desire to be exposed to more challenges. I am grateful towards Zeta, Sx, Barry, Lori and Pd for allowing me to delve into their world and imprint my own spirit into their lives. They truly coaxed the ORCHID to bloom with passion and gentle hands.

Genre: BDSM, Extreme Bondage, Domination, Sadism, Masochism, Torture, Fetish, Spanking, Rubber

Format: real media

Duration: 00:45:35

Resolution: 320x240

Size: 202 Mb

Student 4 Live

c862c049a961b5e64d6e8c22e885a14e.jpg

Thumbs:

0a02147545a34f38286fab205b78f8de.jpg

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

ace_27

92, Part One

Release: 2004

92’s smooth breasts, thighs, ass, and pussy are subjected to bondage for the first time in her life. She’s trained in cocksucking and fucking, but her greatest trial is the supreme torment that bondage itself inflicts upon a willing postulant.

For her first trip to any farm, 92 is given a short tour. But within a few short minutes, her neck and wrists are shackled so that she can’t sit, nor can she stand. It’s the ankle shackles that make her beg for mercy. She’s left to languish for hours. By the time he returns, night has fallen and the temperature has dropped. She’s more than willing to escape her torture and go into the box. Her wrists are shackled to her neck for a long night’s journey into more night.

The next morning, she’s put right back into the shackles from the day before. This time, her ankles are chained above. She’s fucked, literally. And a cane has soon made the backs of her thighs a mass of welts.

Now begins cocksucking practice. She kneels in corset, posture collar, and mitts. Her neck is tied above to keep her back straight. Her mouth hole lubes a dildo, which is painfully inserted into her cunt hole. Clamps with bells bite onto her nipples. But first, a little softening up. She must jingle the bells in time with a cane. If she misses a beat, she gets a nasty whack. Before long, she’s missing a lot. And afterward, she’s left that way, on her knees in agonizing bondage.

Once cocksucking begins, the dildo is fixed to a post so that she can practice unimpeded. After a few minutes, she gets sloppy. Drool spills everywhere. For her rest period, her nose is tied to the post, the dildo buried deep in her throat. Once again, she’s left to cope with her predicament.

Later, she must spear her cunt with the dildo and fuck herself. After several minutes of this, she’s directed to a dildo lower on the post. She pumps that dildo hard, fucking until she cries. Tears, snot and drool spill from her face.

Genre: BDSM, Extreme Bondage, Domination, Sadism, Masochism, Torture, Fetish, Spanking, Rubber

Format: MP4

Duration: 00:45:16

Size: 378 Mb

92, Part One

bc4c3deb9c550d07dca4475e90a7989b.jpg

Thumbs:

8506a54d0d0a931b4aefa488c02fbc8d.jpg

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

ace_27

Bagged

Release: 2005

Hogtied and bagged for her debut appearance, 1217 is locked in a crevette and fucked every which way. She comes without asking (don’t they ever learn?), so she’s punished. But then she does it again! Caning, punching, slapping, and lots of orgasms. 1217 appears to have a talent.

Bound hand and foot, gagged and bagged in clear plastic, 1217 writhes on the floor of the basement. PD tightens a rope around her neck and hoists her to her knees. She sways, struggling to breathe. He slices the bag open and pokes her tits with his knife, then locks her into the crevette, or “scavenger’s daughter” as it was called during the reign of Henry the VIII. The perfect companion to the rack, the crevette compresses the body rather than stretches it. A metal V that locks 1217’s neck to her wrists and ankles, the crevette spreads her wide. PD paws her pussy, plugs it with a vibrating dildo, and leaves her to stew.

Her tits are tied to the metal rods that run to her ankles. Cord pulls her clit toward her ankles. A nose hook finishes the detail work. By morning, she’s fallen onto her side. He opens her pussy and goes four fingers in, then opens a speculum in her tight cunt, poking the head of the vibrator inside that open maw. She comes big.

Her ass is plugged. He leads her through the pasture by the mouth, a cowbell dangling from her cunt. He calls her his cow and drags her into the barn.

Locked in the scavenger’s daughter again, she dangles in the air, hanging from chains. He lowers her to cock height. Mr. Pogo bangs her. Then she’s pussy whipped. Banged, whipped, banged, whipped. She comes without asking, so she’s tied face down on a heavy beam. Mr. Pogo fucks her ass and her mouth. The girl gets off again! She’s caned on ass, thighs, feet, and boobs. Then while her pussy’s fingered, she comes yet again. PD slides the cane through her clit ring and promises her more punishment. He leaves to let her consider her situation.

She’s hooded, manacled, boobs bound, and her neck shackled. She’s caned randomly, not knowing where the next blow will fall. The chain at her neck is tightened so that she’s on her toes. She chokes. More caning. He cranks a dildo into her cunt, trapping her in place. She’s caned, slapped, punched, and grabbed. She’s shaking and crying now. The hood comes off. Tears stream down her face. Do you want to come? he asks. 1217, queen of the orgasm, says yes. He tapes the vibrator to the dildo and leaves her. 1217 shudders into orgasm, still on her tiptoes, trembling, crying.

Format: avi

Duration: 01:09:23

Resolution: 424x240

Size: 582 Mb

Bagged

930a017f0e944ab3b0a56c5073ac4138.jpg

Thumbs:

fe129a86061f9e5ee26cdd44941e8d83.jpg

Fileboom Premium Account

ace_27

Yx's Training

Release: 2001

My training was not just an experience that helped me become a better Insex submissive, it was a way to explore myself and sort out what it is that draws me to bdsm. I was one of those who knew that an interest in bdsm was probably a part of me, yet I hadn’t been fortunate enough to experience it. By coming to Insex, I was able to determine what exactly it is about bdsm that excites me, both physically and mentally. In that sense, my training at Insex helped me to learn about myself, my desires, my likes and dislikes, and my absolute nightmares.

I was bound with my arms folded behind my back, as if I didn’t even have arms. As he completed my bonds by tying my calves tightly to my thighs, I felt my body being turned into a compact little package. I thought about how I love the feeling of ropes against my skin, binding me so that I can’t move. I love being made powerless to stop anything or everything he chooses to do to me.

At first, I couldn’t figure out what that silly red and green spongy thing was. It became clear to me that it was a gag as he used my hair to pull my head up and he crumpled the object up and stuffed it into my mouth. The spongy property of it quickly soaked up all the moisture in my mouth and left me gagging on the dryness of my tongue. My impulse was to spit the intrusive gag out, but I missed my chance as he wrapped the tape around my mouth, securing the gag in place. It completely prevented me from being able to scream when he started torturing me with the wooden skewer.

I got really hot when he brought out the ass hook. For some reason that device is the ultimate humiliation for me. The hook combined with the humiliation that the strange gag was providing caused my pussy to moisten quickly. He took advantage of my wetness as he used my own pussy juice as the lubricant for inserting the hook. The hook was attached to my hair, pulling my head back and causing a strain in my neck. Of course, when he began to cane me I struggled, which just made the pain in my ass and neck worse. I realized I was just going to have to sit there and take it to prevent any further pain than the cane was already causing.

I didn’t like the feeling of the cane’s blows in a physical sense; however, being caned still has an appeal to me. The appeal was in the fact that I was taking the caning for the pleasure of my top, and was powerless to prevent it anyway. I couldn’t escape and I couldn’t verbally protest. To me, that’s about as hot as it gets.

I was secured like a schoolgirl in hell. My ankles were secured in metal shackles which twisted my legs at an unnatural angle, my fingers were roped down to a large board placed in front of me, and my head was covered in an ominous leather hood which forced my lips out in a weird slave-pout.

My real excitement began when Pd inserted an inflatable plug into my pussy, a feeling of fullness that I just love. Combined with the blowup gag in my mouth, I completely surrendered…bound and helpless, hooded and detached from the real world, and stuffed and inflated. The zipping and inflation of the hood was the icing on the cake, completely cutting off my normal senses and bringing me to another world.

I sat there and waited for my fate with a weird combination of dread and anticipation. I was just starting to slip into a relaxed state, languishing in the bondage, and then I felt it…a hot, searing pain underneath my fingernail. It felt like a bee sting, except the pain lingered in an unfamiliar way. Pd added pin after pin after pin under my fingernails. I couldn’t move my hands an inch to escape the intruding pins. All I could do was accept the pain, screaming into my gag all the while.

I had a moment of relief because I thought it was over once he had placed one pin under each fingernail. Unfortunately, he didn’t want to stop there. He doubled the pins under some of my nails, showing me that he wouldn’t stop until he was ready. I guess I screamed too loudly, because he zipped the outer flap of the hood over my face.

The next torture that he delivered was to tap a thin cane on the tops of my fingers, light enough not to do any damage, but hard enough to almost drive me nuts. The twitching that it caused in my fingers made the tips of the pins hit the board. This in turn caused a new shock of pain under my nails each time one hit.

I started to have problems breathing in the hood, so Pd was merciful and removed it. It was such a relief to feel the cool air against my face, until I looked down and saw the predicament I was in. The site of my hands so helpless and so tortured brought fresh tears of self-pity.

My body’s reaction throughout the ordeal was to lean forward. This was not a good idea, as it created another predicament for me to contend with. The chains that were attached to each nipple were slipping down link by link, pulling my torso closer to the board. I couldn’t pull myself back up because the links were getting caught on the edge of the board. Pd laughed and brought the irony of the situation to my attention.

I was well rewarded for enduring the scene, however, when Pd treated me to the vibrator. My entire body trembled in the buildup to the orgasm. I couldn’t help but moan with pleasure. I think the pain that I had just experienced caused my body to be in a heightened sensory state, making the vibrator feel twice as good as it ever had. And finally, the orgasm I had was one of the biggest of my life.

The idea of the scene sounded hot: Pd had presented the scenario of using me as a urinal for him and his friend. I thought it would be really exciting, not only being treated as an object, but pretty much the lowest of the low as far as objects go. As he shackled my wrists and ankles together, I felt the anticipation growing. The setup that he placed on my head made the scene all the much hotter for me…I definitely felt like my humanity was being taken away from me…plastic on my face, a wire pulling the corners of my mouth back in a fishy manner, and two ridiculous looking tubes protruding from my nostrils.

Once the action started, however, I started to get really nervous. At first, I couldn’t even feel Pd’s piss because my hair was soaking it up. That didn’t last long and it started to drip down inside the bag, pooling around my chin. I was absolutely disgusted. I wanted to close my mouth so badly but I couldn’t because of that darn wire that was in between my teeth. The scene got much worse when Pd’s friend used me. He must have been drinking coffee that day, because I could smell and taste it. I was completely horrified and didn’t know if I could take it. He peed so much that I had to drink some of it, afraid that the liquid level would reach my nose and I would drown. It was a mortifying experience.

Duration: 01:06:12

Size: 411 Mb

Yx's Training

74b7ec7c6bc52c6496b50d6037d0dcde.jpg

Thumbs:

772327a7576c0e2c99fc12a65f17b79c.jpg

Fileboom Premium Account

ace_27

Member Tests

Release: 2001

When az and spacegirl, both members of the site, came in to test for insex, we had no idea how these girls were going to work out. Little did we know, these 2 girls would turn out to be the future stars of many shoots and live feeds.

Az in her impossible ballet boots, hanging by her hair, it's only the start of her performance. Her flexible body is explored and abused by rope, forcing her into a crazy arch.

Spacegirl is a more sexual animal. She does anything for attention! Her beautiful tits just beg to be tied up and her pussy is wet with anticipation. Mr. Pogo knows exactly how to satisfy her needs.

Duration: 00:32:23

Size: 220 Mb

Member Tests

7057653665567429cde29fe2a315dd1d.jpg

Thumbs:

771a4a3422c4a657289219640f24ab83.jpg

Fileboom Premium Account

ace_27

Electric Fantasy

Release: 2003

Skythe returns in an article filled with predicament bondage and the zing of electricity. She begins naked, her arms bound behind. Her left ankle and toe are tied to a very tightly ballooned left breast. Her right leg is lifted, pulling her off balance and the rope is run through a pulley and tied to her other breast, so taut it looks to pop. The dark skin of her fleshy labia sets off her genitals from her lighter complexion, making the inner skin of her clit appear doubly pink. He packs her mouth with cloth until she chokes, her cheeks fattened like a chipmunk. A cane aims for the back of her thigh, zeroing in on her “sweet spot,” then poking her pussy and rapping her toes. Her distended breasts gleam, the areolas of her nipples shiny, spreading like spilled wine from her taut nipples. A black dildo pushes into her cunt, her dark labia kissing the shiny dildo. He vibrates her to ejaculation, fluid squirting out of her, pooling about her ass.

She is bound in a sitting position, her hands in black leather mitts, her arms strapped behind her with leather. The ankles are strapped together crossed. He tells her to move over to her cunt spot. She slides an inch at a time. A few zaps from the cattle prod encourages her. Both breasts are tied off with rubber tubing, achieving maximum compression. Her ankles are bound into suspension straps. As she is lifted from the floor, we can see the wide, dark smear of her genitals. A short length of PVC pipe is tied into her mouth, making it a round hole. Her breasts are stretched downward and tied to her hair. Mr. Pogo plunges inside of her and is tied to a piece of tubing going from knee to knee so that it stays in place. The vibrator targets her clit again. She twists her body in the air, reacting to the simultaneous application of the vibrator and the cattle prod.

She is bound in black leather straps, her torso practically fused to her thighs by the strapping. Her arms are bound behind her. A leather strap is buckled into her mouth. Her wrists are raised and attached to the strap in her mouth. She can barely move. He spanks her and zaps her with the cattle prod, electricity snapping with each touch. He makes full use of the cane on her thighs and feet. Her face blazes as red as her pussy. Lying on her side, a shiny trail of fluid drips from her cunt.

Now she has company. Skythe is her knees, her head against the floor. Her ankles are in metal stocks, spread, her wrists locked into the stocks beside either ankle. In front of her, 202 is bound on her knees, a rope about her neck. They talk.

Do you know what he’s going to do to us? 202 asks.

I’ve been here forever, Skythe says.

He brings in jumper cables, attaching the black and red poles to 202’s nipples. These are plugged into an audio stim placed near Skythe’s mouth. Skythe screams when her ass is smacked with a leather paddle. 202’s nipples receive a jolt of electricity. The result is a crescendo of reactive cries, muffled squeals, and sobs. After he leaves, they lie their heads against one another, as though to comfort.

The final position is of Skythe standing, her ankles separated by a spreader bar, her wrists in a difficult strappado. The red ballgag in her mouth matches the bright red of her hair. 202 stands, a rope about her neck to keep her upright, her wrists bound behind her back, her knees spread with a bar. A rope from her wrists is fed through her pussy to a pulley and down to Skythe’s wrists. Clamps attached to Skythe’s nipples are tied off on the spreader bar between 202’s knees. Yet another rope leads from Skythe’s waist, through her pussy and upward, pulling her backward, stretching her nipples. 202 is pulled further off balance, her clit tortured by rope. They appear as two puppets attached to strings, dancing a tormented dance, singing a freakish song of moans and grunts.

Duration: 00:47:17

Size: 297 Mb

Electric Fantasy

18871210b50fc0edfb7e84df2642b4fb.jpg

Thumbs:

bbc8f54495e508e71cb9db837aa51a92.jpg

Fileboom Premium Account

ace_27

625 Live Feed Part 1

Release: 2005

625 with her long legs and elegant pallor falls into the dark continent of Insex for a stunning live debut. She's subjected to scrutiny through the use of two new devices designed to reveal and explore a human subject, testing her will to thrive.

Locked in a shallow cage imbedded in the floor, an infra-red camera records her panic as oxygen thins. With her head trapped outside of the cage and her mouth forced open, pointing upward, she's used as a urinal and an ash tray. She's sprayed down with ice cold well-water. The box fills. When the lid is latched down again, she shivers in darkness with no more than an inch of air.

The Live Feed starts full throttle. Her neck is locked into a metal collar. A chain runs through a ring in the floor to her collar, then up to a hoist, so that her neck can be held motionless from floor to hoist. Her neck is pulled tight to the floor and she's made to display her ass and pussy to those watching. In her bent over position, Mr. Pogo tries out 625's hole. Her wrists are shackled in strappado and she's caned. The bondage is simple, ingenious. She's rendered helpless. And uncounted invisible eyes watch and weigh, peel back her flesh, reveal her soul.

Duration: 00:49:29

Resolution: 424x240

Size: 466 Mb

625 Live Feed Part 1

8535b3f7771193abcf1a1476656085dc.jpg

Thumbs:

2f593b554c65d6e63d83d114081a4a66.jpg

Fileboom Premium Account

ace_27

Dana, Part Two

Dana’s torment revs into overdrive in part two as she runs the gamut of pain and humiliation. Impaled through her cunt, she’s singletailed. Then Dana hangs high in a flying hogtie. She’s locked in a box and suffocated. Face slapping, face torment, mouth-fucking, and face bondage finish off the poor girl. Her disdain and contempt are a thing of the past, replaced by the hard lessons of helplessness.

Dana is awakened in shackles. She struggles to dress herself in stockings and a garter belt. Then her arms are twisted behind her and bound with ropes, and she’s speared with a dildo. Her movements and grunts make her seem more animal than human. A singletail streaks her front and breasts bright red. Dana’s torment revs into overdrive in part two as she runs the gamut of pain and humiliation. Impaled through her cunt, she’s singletailed. Then Dana hangs high in a flying hogtie. She’s locked in a box and suffocated. Face slapping, face torment, mouth-fucking, and face bondage finish off the poor girl. Her disdain and contempt are a thing of the past, replaced by the hard lessons of helplessness.

Dangling high above the barn floor in a hogtie, she looks spectacular. She’s lowered until her mouth is cock height, but she refuses to do the honors. So a stim is placed in her pussy. Her mouth-watering ass cheeks seize with each shock. Instructed to beg, Dana pleads to be fucked as her body writhes in the air.

Locked in a box with only her head protruding, a plastic bag goes over her head, freaking her. She cries and implores as the bag collapses fully against her face with each breath. No mercy is given.

Afterward, Dana’s face is slapped, tormented, and Mr. Pogo mouth-fucks her to test her gag reflex. But the bitch is still too hard to manage. So her ears, nose and lower jaw are secured. She can’t move a millimeter. The torment goes on. She cries and cries.

Duration: 00:53:33

Size: 443 Mb

Dana, Part Two

6326104f317e90ee206a525fcee7b332.jpg

Thumbs:

83c724fd3fe01bb2aa7b6a298b3b1f44.jpg

Fileboom Premium Account

ace_27

Imp

Release: 2003

BJ may be small, but anyone that is familiar with her from previous articles, knows that she is packed with spunk. She begins her live feed, circa February 2000, in a sexy, black sleeveless dress, black hose, and black high heels. Her arms are tied behind her, elbows almost touching. A red wad of cloth is taped into her mouth, and she is laid on the floor. Her ankles are tied together and she's placed in a hogtie. BJ's lovely, brown breasts are pulled out and fondled. Her braided ponytail soon becomes the focal point for her first torment. Rope is knotted in the braid and she is dragged by the hair across the floor toward the pulley.

BJ emits piercing squeals as she is suspended by her hair. Her feet are untied and the heels removed, but her toes still dangle a few inches from the floor. Two small blocks of wood are slid beneath her toes. She struggles to keep her balance on them. One of the blocks is kicked out. Hoisted up again amid shrieks and screams, BJ's dress is removed. When she's set down on the single block, she literally dances on her tiptoes, her naked body straining. Hoisted up one more time, her underwear drops to her ankles. She grabs at the blocks with her toes, dancing on them once more. But during the suspension, her bladder let loose. A puddle dribbles to the floor down her leg, soaking her hose.

An attempt is made to insert Mr. Pogo into the dark of BJ's vagina. This Mr. Pogo has a copper wire attached to copper foil around the head. But the dildo is too large for BJ. So instead, an electrical pad is held in place on her clitoris with leather straps. By now BJ is getting randy and begins to hump, her hips moving in rhythm. Her hose are ripped and pulled back from the toes of either foot. She is hoisted up by the hair one more time, accompanied by her defining squeal. A sizeable rectangle of copper flashing is placed beneath her so that she has to stand upon it. The idea of the predicament becomes obvious. She will be forced to raise her feet up in order to avoid being shocked on her clit. When it becomes clear that the electrical connections are not working, BJ dances on the copper flashing with glee.

Her arms are bound in a Japanese cradle, each of her thumbs tied and pulled tightly upward toward her shoulders. He ties off her breasts with taut leather straps. One foot is tied at the ankle and raised head high. Suspended again, this time by her hair and ankle so that she is able to take some of the weight off her hair, BJ grows nervous at the sight of a cane. She is caned on her ass and her pussy. BJ screeches again, partially able to evade and block the strokes.

In order to keep her more available to the cane, she is placed on a bed, half-reclined against the head of the bed. Her arms are still bound behind her. She is held in place by the rope that is tied into her braid. The big toe of each of her feet is tied and the cord led upward to the pulley. Clamps squeeze her nipples relentlessly, evoking more squeals and screams. Her feet are raised and the cord tied off onto the nipple clamps, creating yet another predicament for BJ. She must keep her feet raised high to relieve the pull on her nipples. Her pussy and ass are quite vulnerable. The cane reappears. As she jerks and screams from the cane strokes, her nipples are jerked and yanked. This time, the cane has much more access to her. When the nipple clamps are about to be taken off, she pleads for them to be left in place. She knows that the pain of them in place is nothing compared to the pain of having them removed. When they come off, she does more than squeal. BJ cries.

She lies on the bed, spread wide for the camera, her breasts and nipples in the background and the folds of her wet, mahogany pussy in the foreground. That she has grown wet is quite evident.

A plastic bag is pulled over her head. It collapses against her face as she tries to breathe. A small hole is cut in the top, and she gasps, over excited, unable to get a full breath. Her ass is caned again. Then teeny meanies, very small clothespins, are placed on her labia, 3 on each side. By now we have grown used to her squeaks and screeching. But this time, her squeals become full out screams from the pain of the clothespins. After they are removed, her pussy gleams, creamy. The Eroscillator is brought out and used inside her drooling cunt, then slid up onto the swelled head of her clit.

BJ is then put on a chair, her arms tied over the top of the chair back, wrists bound back and down. Her thighs are pulled wide and tied to either side of the chair seat, her ankles tied up and pulled back. Another plastic bag is placed over her head, but this one is attached to a tube. A cigarette is lit and placed in the end the rubber tubing. As she breathes, the bag collapsing against her face and re-inflating, she chokes and coughs, shaking her head violently as though to escape the cigarette smoke. But it is impossible.

The Eroscillator reappears. BJ squeals again, this time from pleasure. We are rewarded at the end by a genuine smile and laugh from BJ. She made it through another Live Feed.

Duration: 00:25:01

Size: 157 Mb

Imp

97995f51561d0b0f375d5723265a888a.jpg

Thumbs:

c1c07f7dd1d5494417d5fb922db55d7a.jpg

Fileboom Premium Account

ace_27

Demure and ravishing, 120 is locked down, beaten, and fucked in her very first shoot with PD. Even the great PD seems swamped by the swelter of her sexual fog, though he gives her a rough ride in harsh metal stocks and is forced to cane 120 for coming without asking. Still, the little man gets hard as PD brings on the vibrator. 120’s lush body and eyes go dreamy.

She sits prim and proper in pleated skirt, conservative heels and blouse. Her knees, tight together, are held that way by the single shackle that circles her ankles. Her neck and wrists are held fast in metal stocks. She shifts and sighs, trying to get comfortable. Offering to help, he hoists the stocks high, bringing her up on her toes. Then she’s hauled completely off the floor. He gives her pointed blocks of wood to stand on. She wobbles on tiptoes as he slices holes in her top. Her nipples poke out. She’s a hot little bitch. He wrings her nipples and paws at her pussy, then slides a hook in her hole, supposedly to take weight off her neck.

Metal ankle stocks spread her legs wide. Her sweet little outfit is cut off to reveal 120’s killer body. She’s beaten with a cane on the backs of her calves, thighs, and ass, then beneath her breasts. And the bitch goes wet!

She’s laid upon her stomach and the metal stocks at her neck and at her ankles are chained together causing incredible torment. She cries. But when Mr. Pogo pokes in her cunt, 120 fucks herself, pumping hard. With her face in his crotch, he fingers her to orgasm. But she didn’t ask to come, so her feet are caned. More tears, but now the crotch in her face is hard, hard, hard.

In five-point wooden stocks in a wall, all we see of 120 is her head, hands, and lower legs, though we can hear the sound of her pussy being flogged on the far side of the wall. He appears on this side of the wall, caning her foot and hand. Pins are pushed into the tender skin beneath her toe nails. On the other side of the wall, Mr. Pogo is propped inside her limbless torso. Her pussy is flogged again. Drool drips in long strings from her mouth as the vibrator hums.

Duration: 01:04:43

Size: 598 Mb

56b4344711cf657d8c7d35ce5ad39010.jpg

Thumbs:

90f74630fa0cfb3494ac7f7e4d31fc5e.jpg

Fileboom Premium Account