Prince Albert Question

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Hello all, I have a new Dom/Daddy and He has a 6 gauge PA, the ring is pretty big...my question/concern is, is it possible to have rough sex with a large ring in? Will it pull and irritate Him? I am a small girl in that area and He is rather nicely endowed, do you think the tight fit will be uncomfortable because of His piercing? I've never had sex with a guy that had a PA, I'm really excited but I don't know what to expect. He is talking about getting a bar instead of a ring so that it will sit closer to His cock, is that a good idea?

Thanks for any insight you can give me! :)

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

One of my exes had a PA; I'm not sure how long he'd had it for by the time he and I got together, but to be honest, I barely felt the ring (not sure of the gauge, but it was quite large) when we had sex. I preferred sucking him, so that I could take full advantage of the ring ;)

However, when we did have sex, I can't remember it as having been rough (I'm going back nearly 6 years here), so I'm afraid I can't provide any insight in that respect :(

Fileboom Premium Account

Martello

If he's had his PA for a long enough time, there shouldn't be anything that would iritate it. I had a 00g PA for the longest time, I wasn;t ever the one who had a problem with it. Some women it was a little rough for them (no pun intended). Also, this is not a joke, be cargul of your teeth with you go down on him - you could break your teeth easier then you thing with a steel ring in your mouth.

Fileboom Premium Account