Cum Eating Instruction - CEI Collection

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

You Crave Esmi's Big Black Cock

Mistress Esmi knows that you watch her videos just to see her pound her big black cock into some pathetic loser’s man pussy, just wishing that it was you she was defiling. Esmi and her friend Mistress Amanda tell you how it would be if Esmi was fucking your loser ass right now.
But first you need to get yourself ready. Start stretching out your own asshole – 1 finger, then 2, then… all for Esmi’s amusement. Maybe Amanda will put her pussy right in front of your face to give you more incentive to hurt yourself. Esmi tells you how she wants you to jerk your tiny cock, then gives you permission to cum at her feet – but remember, you will be eating up your own filth. It is the only way to convince her that you might deserve the privilege of her big black cock in your ass.

Filesize: 161MB | Format: mp4 | Length: 05:30 | 1280×720

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

Cum eating encouragement!

You’d never know I could be this sweet! No humiliation or taunting, just sweet cum eating encouragement. Have you ever wondered if it would be hot to lap up your own cum load? Or maybe you’ve already discovered this kinky secret and you love eating your own cum! Either way, this is the ultimate way to do it, with a hot girl encouraging you to! I know you’re curious… don’t worry, it’ll be between you and I, promise! Now cum on and stoke that horny dick for me!
Filesize: 96MB | Format: mkv | Length: 06:24 | 640×480

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

CEI Ice cube Challenge Part 2

This video is for total cum sluts. You’ll need to have watchedCEI Ice Cube Challenge Part One before this, and have your ice cube tray of cum cubes handy. Prepare for a total cum fest. I’ll have you guzzling it down like the kinky boy you know you are as I tease in my sheer dress that barely conceals my perfect breasts and tight pussy. I instruct you how to use those cubes in unique and nasty ways as I also give you plenty of jerk off encouragement.
Filesize: 28MB | Format: mp4 | Length: 09:43 | 768×432

Fileboom Premium Account

Face Sitting Nubby Pussy Cum Eat Instruction

Hello jack off . Pathetic fucking loser. I haven’t shaved my pussy ina week and I want to grind it on your face to make your skin raw, you dirty pussy licking freak. I bend over and give you some ass to lick too as you jack off like a mother fucking freak hungry for my dirty ass. Then I squat on your face and you tongue my cunt hole till you cum. I make you eat your sperm as I tease you and laugh
Filesize: 37MB | Format: mkv | Length: 04:19 | 960×720

Fileboom Premium Account

I will eat my cum for the amusement of Miss Sasha Heart

You have been annoying Miss Sasha through her social media sites by begging to be her slave. You sicken her, but if you jack off and eat your cum, she might let you be her slave…maybe. Strip yourself naked and let her see your nasty body. Get on all fours and squeal like a pig, bitch. Jerk your little dick for Miss Sasha. You do as you have been told because you are desperate for her attention. It is obvious that she hates you by how she speaks to you. She wants you to cry for her. She wants you to beg to see her tits while you stroke your peen and she lets you have a quick look at her tits. Miss Sasha is explicit in how she wants you to jack yourself off and you do exactly as she orders. On the floor below her is where you belong and you are happy to be there to be humiliated by her. Her meanness makes you feel fulfilled and you wish that you could be her bitch always. You really should practice licking the palm of your hand right now so that you get the motion down perfectly. You will be eating your own cum from your hand very soon, so get used to it. Do you feel like a pussy for having to follow the orders of a girl so very young? She could be your daughter, you fucking pig! Get ready to cum, bitch. You should make it rain into your own mouth as you cum. Oh, you are such a good little bitch for cumming into your mouth! Oh, never mind. Miss Sasha is already bored with you. You should go away and never bother her on her social media ever again, you disgusting beast.
Filesize: 124MB | Format: mp4 | Length: 08:06 | 1280×720

Fileboom Premium Account

Finger Fuck your Asshole

I know how much you like to put things in your ass. I know that you have all kinds of toys that you like to stick up there. Not today bitch. We’re taking it old school. you only get to use your fingers. I want you to stick your middle finger in your asshole. In and out at My command. I want you get a mirror in position so that you can watch. Now masturbate while you finger fuck your asshole. Look at yourself in the mirror and see just how pathetic you are. Now stick a second finger up there. Are you about to cum? Let it fly but, keep your fingers in your ass. Look at the mirror reflection as you lick up all that cum while still finger fucking your asshole.
Filesize: 225MB | Format: wmv | Length: 10:05 | 1280×720

Fileboom Premium Account

Cum Eating Instruction

First time doing a cum eating instruction video with actual cum. Be sure to have a condom full of jizz before watching this clip. Watch as I encourage you to jerk off and eat that load!! But you and I know that isn’t enough so it is time to take out that condom filled with the milky man juice and savor every drop of it.
Filesize: 151MB | Format: wmv | Length: 06:21 | 720×480

Fileboom Premium Account

Seduced Stroker

So you want to cum?? You need to do something to amuse me if you want permission to cum….. I can seduce men into agreeing to whatever I want. I use my beauty as a weapon to make men humiliate themselves. Stare at my big round tits while you get hornier, and hornier….. grow weaker and weaker to my suggestion. The more you stroke the weaker you get…. If you finally want permission you will pay the price, by licking up your male filth!
Filesize: 289MB | Format: wmv | Length: 09:38 | 1280×720

Fileboom Premium Account

Lets play a game of self-bukakke

Hey there you little cum eating wanker! You know the drill and what to do for me. You’re going to pleasure yourself in front of me and then clean it up like the loser you are. You’re going to love licking up all your cum while I make you and laugh at you while you do it! Start masturbating for me right now let me see what you have. Yea, wrap your hand around your dick and stroke it for me baby! Up and down up and down. It feels good doesn’t it? Keep going and I want you to cum for me NOW loser! Cum all over yourself, your hands and your stomach and I want you to lap it ALL up. We’re not going anywhere until every last drop of your cum is swallowed! Haha so pathetic.
Filesize: 48MB | Format: mp4 | Length: 03:36 | 1280×720

Fileboom Premium Account