Cum Eating Instruction - CEI Collection

Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Forced Bi Mind Fuck

Closet homo’s & secret fags-in-denial! Welcome to your most vivid, painful mind fuck! You’re already slobbering over that big hard cock in the image and probably telling yourself the same old lie: “If a Dominant, controlling woman FORCED me to suck cock, I’d do it” . Come on. Okay, whatever gets you through the night. Whether you’ve come to terms with your bisexuality or not, this clip with fuck with your mind. It has the BEST cum shot (POV facial) scene we’ve ever done. Un-fucking-believable. You will swear you’ve got that hot cum all over your slutty little face.
Filesize: 389MB | Format: wmv | Length: 10:52 | 1280×720

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

Drink your own Nut

You love to jerk for Me, don’t you little jerk off addict? you love to stroke that dick exactly how I tell you to. AND not only that, you just LOVE to cum how I tell you to. Even if I want you to swallow down your own jizz… you still can’t resist. Actually, it turns you on even more. The more you think about drinking down all that cum of yours, the harder your dick gets. The harder your dick gets, the more you want to get even dirtier as you watch this clip. How about sticking your finger in your asshole? Ooh. of course you want to do that… you’ve been eagerly awaiting the moment when I tell you to finger your own butthole for so long, and finally here it is. Drinking down your nuts AND fingering your butthole while I tease you with My hot body, what more could you ask for?! Get ready cum slurpers, this one will SURELY have you addicted!
Filesize: 152MB | Format: m4v | Length: 13:02 | 640×360

Fileboom Premium Account

Cum: It Does a Body Good

Well, I’ve got all your tests back and I’m concerned that you don’t have enough vitamins and minerals in your diet. I have been trying this regimen with some of my male patients and I have been pleasantly surprised by the positive results! Don’t worry, it’s very easy and completely painless. In fact, we can do it right here in the office the first time, but you have to remember it’s important to do it every single day and don’t waste a drop of your vitamins!
You will be consuming every drop of your own ejaculate. I want you to remove your pants right here. I’ll guide you through the whole process. Cum is VERY good for you. It’s full of great vitamins and minerals, and it keeps you young and healthy. Not only that, but it tastes so good. You’ll love giving yourself your daily intake of vitamins. Build up a nice thick creamy load for your hot nurse…it makes the ejaculate even more effective that way. That’s it!
Your sexy nurse administers your vitamin regimen.

Filesize: 46MB | Format: mp4 | Length: 10:35 | 426×240

Fileboom Premium Account