Cum Eating Instruction - CEI Collection

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Cuckold Condom

Are you still up? I guess you were waiting to hear all about my wonderful night with my lover. Oh were you here all alone while I was off fucking some strange man! Don’t worry I used a condom this time. Now I hope you were a good husband and did the chores I left for you! Very well then I will tell you how he fucked me soo hard and how big his cock was! Oh I see you are getting hard? Do you want me to stroke your little penis for you? I guess I have enough energy to give you a handjob. But I will need so lube and I have just the thing. We will just use my lover’s cum from his condom! Would you like that? Oh no? I won’t touch your cock then! You beg me to please touch you and finally agree to let me use my lover’s cum as lubrication! What a nasty fuck you are for letting me fuck another man and then use his cum to jerk your cock! What a loser you are! Well I guess you like having another mans cum all over your cock cause you came quite fast! LOL! This is a hot cuckold clip where I use another mans cum to jerk you off with!
Filesize: 11MB | Format: flv | Length: 02:15 | 448×336

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

Stroke, Cum, Eat It

Grab your lube and get that cock nice and hard. I must have been horny when I filmed this clip because it just may be the HOTTEST stroke instructional clip to date. I can’t help but tell you how I much I love to jack off a real mans cock, ohhh but wait YOU’RE NOT A REAL MAN. Nope, you’re a dirty cum eater so…….enjoy your awesome stroke tease and then follow My cum eating instructions at the end-hmmmmm tasty!!! **includes a CUM COUNTDOWN**
Filesize: 75MB | Format: wmv | Length: 06:58 | 720×480

Fileboom Premium Account

Cuck Exposed & Humiliated

It’s bad enough that I have turned you into a demoralized cuckold but now I’ve told my hot girlfriend all about it. Your cheeks are burning as I make you show her your inadequate penis & tell her about all the humiliating things I make you do: suck my lovers big cock, eat his cum out of my pussy, etc. I make you suck my big strap on in front of her and get you to jerk off while licking her feet. SO HUMILIATING!
Filesize: 260MB | Format: mp4 | Length: 08:53 | 1280×720

Fileboom Premium Account

7 Day Cum Drinking Challenge

Hello, my little spunk-monkey. I see you’re back for another filthy jerk-off game. You just can’t wait to play with yourself and get another taste of your own spilled seed, can you? How much do you love the taste of your own cum? Enough to submit yourself to my perverse, humiliating training for an entire week? If you buy this video, you do so at your own risk. Watching it enters you into an iron-clad contract to watch this video – and ONLY this video – for masturbation purposes each day for seven days. Let’s see if you can take it…
Filesize: 194MB | Format: wmv | Length: 16:16 | 1280×720

Fileboom Premium Account