Cum Eating Instruction - CEI Collection

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Ultimate Gay Fantasy CEI

You forced Bi boys are in for a really nasty treat as I up the evil and disturbia in this clip, encouraging you to do such dirty things to yourself all while imaging the biggest, sweatiest, cock you could ever dream up. You are at my mercy and that is where you belong…serving and obey me from this day forward my humiliation and taunting only get you harder and more excited to have your filthy gay fantasy cum true in one hot nasty eruption!
Filesize: 27MB | Format: flv | Length: 06:38 | 448×336

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

Guzzle cum for Mistress

Mistress Mina loves forcing her slaves to engage in humiliating and degrading tasks, and one of those is to turn you into her little sissy slut and whore your ass out for her sadistic amusement. Mistress Mina Meow describes to you how she intends to use your gaping holes and force you into being her cum drinking sissy slut, better get used to the taste of it! Mistress Mina goes into detail about how she intends to turn you into her little cum guzzler slave for her amusement.
Filesize: 57MB | Format: wmv | Length: 05:56 | 640×480

Fileboom Premium Account

Pillow Humper

</p> Hey guys, it&rsquo;s Dylan, and today I have some very humiliating masturbation instruction for you. Since you will never have a real woman, I am going to teach you how to hump your bed! Oh yea, you are going to look like such a stupid loser and feel like a fool if you follow my instructions.

First I&rsquo;m going to have you kiss your pillow, haha. Then you are going to eat it out like it&rsquo;s a pussy. Once it&rsquo;s all good and ready you are going to lay across your bed, with the pillow under your cock, and start humping. Hump, Hump, Hump!
We&rsquo;ll try all kinds of positions you pillow humping loser! You&rsquo;ll hump the pillow from the top, from the bottom, on all fours, oh this is going to be soooo humiliating for you. Watch me as I demonstrate how to fuck, I know you don&rsquo;t have a clue! Hang on for the ending when I make you eat up your mess and sleep in it!
Filesize: 135MB | Format: wmv | Length: 09:02 | 720&times;540

</p>

Fileboom Premium Account

10 Loads of Cum

</p>Since you seem to have such a problem eating your own fresh cum, I&rsquo;ve commanded you to save up 10 loads of your cum and freeze it.. Just for this little occasion. You see, you&rsquo;re going to be guzzling down all of that disgusting jizz at my instruction throughout this video. As I tease you and make your cock harder, I am thoroughly brain washing you to want that cum more and more! Humiliation tasks abound, and lots of intense verbal! Then, as I countdown to the end, you have to take drink after drink in order to orgasm&hellip;

Get your cum loads out, you&rsquo;re about to make yourself a cum guzzling slut for me.
Filesize: 60MB | Format: mp4 | Length: 12:05 | 768&times;432

</p>

Fileboom Premium Account

Late For Class

</p>You have your weekly jerk off class with Kendra and you showed up late! Kendra is not pleased at all that you have wasted her time and did not make it to class on time. She berates you for being late and you beg for forgiveness. You beg her to allow you to participate in your weekly private class. She reluctantly agrees because she feels obligated to assist you in your studies. Kendra asks if you have been practicing your masturbation assignments at home? Kendra says she will come up with a punishment while she watches you demonstrate your jerk off assignments. Have you improved? Kendra hasn&rsquo;t been seeing much progress and your technique is very pathetic. You show Kendra what you have been practicing. You show her how you stroke that cock of yours. You show her that you indeed know how to properly masturbate. Your skills really don&rsquo;t seem to be improving. She isn&rsquo;t sure what to do with you. You stop for a moment and She orders you NOT to stop stroking. She wants to see if you are going to have an orgasm that is worthy of her presence. Kendra tells you that your technique is rather sloppy. You are not demonstrating any advanced techniques that have been taught to you. Kendra orders you to STOP now. Remove your hands from your penis as Kendra has a conversation with you. Your dick starts to soften up and Kendra makes fun of you for not being able to keep a hard on. You poor bastard! Kendra just is not very impressed, but she allows you to start stroking again. She wants to see it fast and furious. Show her that you can really jerk it hard. Grip it nice and stroke for her. She now wants to know if you can cum for her. Will you blow a fat load of hot cum or will it be nothing more than warm spit. Kendra then to your horror, tells you to hold out your other hand and shoot your load into your hand. Don&rsquo;t spill any! You are horrified and turned on at the same time. You have a really nice orgasm. You do your best to cum into your hand. You kind of know now what your punishment is going to be! Kendra orders you to lick up ever last drop of your own sperm! YUCK !! It doesn&rsquo;t taste very good, does it? Kendra laughs as she tells you that she knew she would come up with a good punishment for your lateness to class. She bets you will never be late again&hellip;..
Filesize: 103MB | Format: wmv | Length: 08:19 | 638&times;480

Fileboom Premium Account

Cum Eating and a Ruined Orgasm

Firstly, I seductively tell you how you are going to strip and get completely naked for you. I tease you into stroking for me. Once you look into my eyes you realize you have no choice. I show you my cute little ass and gradually start to edge you. I make you stroke nice and hard then force you to sit on your hands while I tease you more. Once again, I allow you to stroke for me. You can feel your balls filling up with a big load of cum for me. You know that I am going to make you eat it, but you have no idea how or what surprise I have in store for you. Just follow directions for my amusement.
You can expect: cum eating instruction, ruined orgasms, forced masturbation, forced orgasms, masturbation instruction, and lots of cruel edging.

Filesize: 284MB | Format: wmv | Length: 08:44 | 1280×720

Fileboom Premium Account

Public Masturbation

Open this video up on your phone, work computer, or even the public library’s Internet! Don’t worry, I won’t tell….. but I could. I could make a very LOUD noise right in the middle of your jerking, so that everyone turns and looks! Eeeeewwww, you nasty fuck, you’re jerking off in public, and I could send you to jail today because of it. Listen, the only way out of this is to finish the job, then dispose of the evidence in your nasty mouth. Can you keep your perv actions a secret, even in a public place? Hahahahaaaa!!!!
Filesize: 360MB | Format: mp4 | Length: 12:04 | 1280×720

Fileboom Premium Account

Cum For Your Goddess

Treat yourself to a visual and aural feast. You will feel your submission deepen as I appear to you in this video as a true un-worldly Goddess. An angel. A super hero. A vision of inhuman perfection. Almost I guide you to serve me, intensely, powerfully, using my feminine beauty and silky words to bring you closer and closer to orgasm;
Filesize: 283MB | Format: wmv | Length: 07:54 | 1280;720

Fileboom Premium Account