Cum Eating Instruction - CEI Collection

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Swallow for Me

I know that you’ve tried, but you just haven’t been able to complete the task. you pussy out right before you have to lick up your cum. So this clip is gonna help you get there. I’m gonna get you to eat your cum for Me, just like I want you to. Just like you want to. Get your mouth full of cum and swallow it now.
Filesize: 90MB | Format: wmv | Length: 07:08 | 1280×720

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

Tristyn teases my little dick

Your little dick is keeping Tristyn amused. She is wearing a sparkly piece of lingerie and you wish she would take it off. First, though, she wants to make fun of your dick and how pathetic you are. Can’t you even jerk yourself off on your own? Fine, she will help you this time. She takes out her big boobs to encourage you through your jerk session. Tristyn now notices that your dick is not only short, but it is skinny, too! She decides to tease you a little and she pulls aside her lingerie to show you her pussy. You can never have it, but at least you get to watch her play with it. As she rolls to the side, you see her sexy ass. Keep rubbing that little thing. When you cum, Tristyn says that she is going to make you eat your cum from your hand and, of course, you do. Mmmmm…delicious!
Filesize: 130MB | Format: flv | Length: 08:48 | 1280×720

Fileboom Premium Account

Clean Up The Evidence

Jerking to my sexy body is one thing but cuming is totally another! Your not going to squirt just any where today…you will be cleaning up the evidence so noone knows what you’ve just done. Open wide slurpy boy- its going to be a yummy treat
icon_smile.gif

Filesize: 18MB | Format: mp4 | Length: 07:21 | 480×360

Fileboom Premium Account

Spying On Lucky

I’m making out with Lucky Starr. i’m wearing a black tank top, thong panties, and legwarmers, and she’s in a black bra and thong panties. All of a sudden, I hear something, and notice you – her little brother’s friend – hiding in the corner. WTF?! We’re disgusted, but I’ve got an idea. We’ll let you stay and watch, but you have to do everything we say, alright? And we mean EVERYTHING.
icon_smile.gif

Take your dick out – we know that’s what you want, right? I bend Lucky over and pull down her panties so you can watch me licking her ass and rubbing her pussy. I pull off my panties and lay down on my back, so she can get a taste of my delicious pussy too. We pause to watch you jerking off. You’re going so hard and fast we can tell you’re about to cum. We’ll let you cum… but you have to cum into your hand and lick it all off. No spitting either, you’ve gotta swallow. While I run my fingers all over Lucky’s body, we give you a countdown from 10 to 1. At 1, you cum into your hand and slurp all your cum into your mouth, down into your belly. I can’t stop laughing – that’s what you get for being a sick little pervert.

Filesize: 124MB | Format: mp4 | Length: 04:31 | 1280×720

Fileboom Premium Account