Crossdressing in bondage

Discussion in 'General fetish discussions' started by trulysub, Sep 22, 2007.

LIFE TIME Keep2Share PREMIUMLIFE TIME Keep2Share PREMIUM
  1. trulysub

trulysub New Member

Hi!
    Is anybody interested in crossdressing? How does it feel to be absolutely dressed in feminine underwear, to be tied up with a gag in the mouth? Are there any like-minded people here or shall I stay on my own with my fantasies??

Thanks,
    trulysub

Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share Premium
  2. sharik

sharik New Member

I didn’t try it, but there is something interesting in your ideas!:)

sharik

3. Bob_Texal

Bob_Texal New Member

Hi trulysub - I have similar fantasies. My Mistress is keen to 'feminise' on a future visit. So I hope that when she has finished she will shackle and gag me too!

4. Rod

Rod New Member

Hi. In case of travesty propensity crossdressing loses any meaning. At any case , it will never be a part of BDSM relations for me. Crossdressing in feminine lingerie is rising your personality but nothing to do with humiliation, though I am not gay.

5. dino

dino New Member

Hi, i love wearing high-heeled boots, pity it is quite difficult to choose real feminine boots of large sizes except sandals :)

6. FeetLover

FeetLover New Member

There is something in it, I tried to be honest. But I am not a travesty!:p

FeetLover

Last edited: Sep 23, 2007
  7. sharik

sharik New Member

Are you sure you are not a travesty? Maybe nevertheless a bit travesty? Maybe you are just afraid to admit that to yourself? :)

8. СuriousCD

СuriousCD New Member

Hi all

Fortunately I am more lucky with the footwear, my wife’s size is only two sizes smaller, so with a great desire ( and my desire is more then just great) one
    can fit into them. Also there is not so much difference in our close’s sizes so I can easily make myself happy. Pity though my wife disapproves this passion
    of my, so I have to use every moment she is not at home. But if she is out for long…. My fantasies don’t know any borders….

Be happy;)

9. dino

dino New Member

Poor wife… Comes back home and all her footwear is two sizes larger:)

10. J-Pit

J-Pit New Member

Hey there,

Great thread idea! What for me I do love corsets. I have had many OTR that never did exactly what I wanted them to do. Now I have a beautiful red velvet corset with black leather trim that nips my waist in so tight and pushes my boobies up to my chin (lol) and I absolutely love it.

There is something so fantastic about the restriction and modesty while also being so revealing and sensual. The feel of the constriction and the soft velvet against my skin is sublime. Truly, it is my favorite piece of clothing. I have been looking into getting a custom waist cincher to wear on a daily basis to do waist training.

11. suzyserves

suzyserves New Member

Hi all,I am new here and as I sit here reading this I"m wearing my new red satin corset w/garters,red stockings,5 inch ankle boots,cb6000 chastity device,nipple clamps,and black paige style wig in full make-up!!!I think its safe to say your not alone!!!

12. KBSoftware

KBSoftware New Member

I have yet to try to full blown crossdressing. I have worn some stockings and a bra and then practiced some self bondage. I have to admit it did change how I felt during the self bondage, I quite liked it.
    I do want to try sometime in the near future a little more maybe a dress, some panties, shoes etc. Even try some female clothing I saw at an adult store.
    Should be an interesting feeling, experience :)

As for the last part of a comment made by Rod. I'm not gay either, just very adventurous, kinky and certainly not afraid to try something new.

13. ap31198

ap31198 New Member

hi,
    my master ordered me to wear panties everyday,first I felt that I couldn't wear those, but I wear it and now I am wearing it allday 24X7 and also wearing pantyhose. it feels feminine but it's touch to my body makes me excited and the main point is I must have to obey the commands of my master to please him.

14. tammisubtv

tammisubtv New Member

servile tranny

feminine servile slut available for the using. i also maid. Love bdsm, being controlled, just being used. tammi]

15. Daphneycd

Daphneycd New Member

I have always be interested in being dressed enfem. I have amaids uniform and some other sexy lingerie. I fantasize a lot about being foerced into fem clothing and bound, gaged and ormented. I have my ouwn chasity device and wear it daily. I've wron it 24/7 since I bought it in Janurary of this year. I would love to find a Mistress or Master to worship, serve and be collored by in a 24/7 relationship. To be turned into a full time maid,sextoy,or what ever He or She wanted

LIFE TIME Keep2Share PREMIUMLIFE TIME Keep2Share PREMIUM