Haircut fetish or bald fetish

Discussion in 'General fetish discussions' started by HaircutFetish, Apr 2, 2008.

1. HaircutFetish

HaircutFetish New Member

Is anybody interested in Haircut fetish or Bald fetish?
    Is there anybody who wants to touch the freshly shaved head of a bald cick :))?...while she engorge his cock. or tuoch her bald head while she crying: "please fuck me harder!!"
    Are there any like-minded people here or shall I stay on my own with my fantasies??

Anyway I will also be hard if I see the long hair fall down...and the cick has very short hair. About half centimeter or 3mm.

That is why I see these sites: and frequently. picture:
    [​IMG] picture:

2. bettie_slave

bettie_slave New Member

even though i dont have a fetish for bald or shaved, i do love the feeling of shaven heads, where there is just a little bit of growth, soon, i will hopefully have an undercut, where my hair is long on the top, and shaved underneath :) x
  3. sissy_slut

sissy_slut New Member

no i love long hair on a mistress. Bald heads have a masculine look to them that ruins the dominant aura of the mistress
  4. Ted Michael Morgan

Ted Michael Morgan New Member

Your mean there are other fetishtes?

I love bald women. Period.
  5. licker4450

licker4450 Guest

I love bald women. That is one of the sexier things. When I say bald, I mean military cut like Demi Moore in GI Jane as opposed to Brigette Nielson is Star Trek.
  6. I saw a film once featuring a pair of shaven headed puppy girls, naked but for spike studded leather collars and black makeup, and thought they looked absolutely gorgeous.

As for myself, I had a shaved head a few years ago, and am in two minds about having it done again. The only problem is, when my master and I were discussing the puppy thing in the beginning, he decided he wanted me to be a Welsh border collie, on account of my long black hair and pale Celtic skin. He likes me to wear my hair in pigtails to play puppies (cute little puppy ears! :)) and as much as he loves skinhead girls, I'm not sure how he'd react if I shaved my head again :confused:
    Last edited: Mar 1, 2009
  7. Prissy

Prissy Member

My master refuses to let me cut my hair. and between us, I am glad. My hair is the only thing curbing my pyromaniacal behaviors
  8. I've also read several novels in which the female slaves are forced to have their heads shaved, as well as being given intimate piercings/tattoos etc., and it always got me horny to think about. Because it's just another sign of a slave's total lack of control over themselves, isn't it? ;)
  9. KinkyPink

KinkyPink Member

Girls with short hair is the best thing since agriculture.

Short hair is bit lesbianish, but being a bisexual woman (i'm not tv, tg or even xd) is one of my biggest dreams. ;)

Bald headed women look really naked, especially tall ones, and erotic. It doesn't suit everybody, unlike short hair in my opinion.

Anyways, HOT HOT HOT !!!
  10. Sparrow69

Sparrow69 Moderator

I loved either really short (buzz cut/shaved) hair or really long (down past the ass) hair. Anything in between is just... eh...
  11. subspace

subspace Member

Oh the worst in between is what I did in HS. I had long blond hair and shaved the back half completely off, when it grew in a little I dyed just the back black. Being that I attended a very conservative HS hair style was strictly enforced so doing this allowed me to wear my hair 'normal' at school but then I could go to the clubs on weekends and fit right in w/ the freaks!
    I have worn my hair long, blonde and very vanilla (sorry its in between but past the middle of my back) for I can't count how many years now.
  12. I find it interesting how people only seem to comment on how long my hair is when I'm about to get it cut really short... :(

It is really long now though, about halfway down my back. Black, and I'm going to start doing the roots red and grow the black out (the black dye is no longer taking to my hair :() It's at its longest now since I had my head shaved 7 years ago, and apart from a badly needed trim (I recently singed the ends in the flame of the cooker) I now have no intention of cutting it for quite some time.
  13. :)
  14. pyroaquatic

pyroaquatic Member

I used to have blonde devil locks that came down to my chin. if you need to know what that is...

the entire head of my hair was short except my bangs.

in a fit of craziness i cut those beautiful things. i miss braiding them to look like antennae.

oh come back please...!

15. Haha, just grow them back! :D