Rib fetish

robInGag

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Hi. Im new to the site, so apologies if this has already been discussed.

I have a fetish for ribs. I love really skinny girls whose ribs stick out. I have found it quite difficult to find other people with the same fetish, so wonder if I'm a freak!
is anyone else into skinny girls? Are there any skinny girls out there that like to be tied up, stretched, or whipped across their ribs or bellies?

I also like to be tied up and whipped across my ribs and belly (i'm a slim guy). Is anyone else into that?

Are there any good resources on the web (preferably free) where I can find more stuff on this?

Thanks in advance.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

loli-pop

Hey there! I realize this is a pretty late reply, so please accept my apologies.
I love the look of emaciated bodies as well. Sadly though neither my master nor myself are **that** slim so I honestly have no experience with this particular fetish of mine (though I do prefer the look of a good backbone). Sorry I'm not more help, just wanted to let you know you're not alone. (PS I don't know if it's much help but often you can find some pretty interesting things on gurochan.net under "freakshow")

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:
Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

Zandar

Okay, dont get me wrong here, but isnt the whole "ribs clearly showing / sticking out" a sign of Anorexia and in that way everything but healthy? Or am I misunderstanding what you mean?
anorexic.jpg

Now I am all up for things that the general public considers "weird" as long as it is healthy, but this aint looking right to me.

Please clarify.

Fileboom Premium Account

cool999

hey..though i dont like emicated bodies (like the dreadful pic above), i love to see the ribs.. my girlfiend is thin though her ribs dont show normally.. so i tie her up spreadeagled on the bed with a pillow or 2 below her shoulders.. this would stretch her nicely and i can see her ribs. We also tried hanging by her wrists with her arms spread apart and weights attached to the legs(feet not touching the ground). you can see all the ribs and as the torso is stratched taut. This is more risky hence we dont do it too often.

Fileboom Premium Account

Akumuvirus

I love seeing the rib cage too. I def have a fetish for it. I don't prefer pix like the one above, mainly cause it doesn't look too healthy. But no lying, I still find it just a lil hott and disturbing at the same time. Maybe because its disturbing but not too disturbing is why... There are some that is just too disturbing for me. It's rare to find others that have a rib fetish too. I do feel alone sometimes.

Fileboom Premium Account