Haircut fetish or bald fetish

chalice

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Hahahaha! Greymac is coolest cat in Hat!

Ode to Grey:

i will eat her in a chair,
I will eat her anywhere.
In a house, with a mouse,
In a box with a fox.
In a car, In a tree.
Trussed and begging,
you will see.

Trimming it pretty constantly should do the trick. Vitamins and lots of fruits and veggies will help. (they also help with recovery time of bruises and such ;) ) There are a bunch of hair products out there that will help as well. Anything with avacado or olive oils is good. Just use sparingly if your hair gets oily easily. When I buzzed mine, I did it for the same reasons. My hair was wrecked. Only it was blond which did a ton of damage too.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

GreyMac

I went thru the same thing with my hair. I totally killed it several years ago... I ended up coloring it one more time so it was as close to my natural color as I could get it, and I just let it grow. It's been YEARS now and my hair is finally long and healthy again. Took a lot of trims and patience, but, it was worth it. I randomly get the urge to dye it black again, but, then I remind myself of what it took to get it this long and healthy and squash that urge as fast as I can! lol

Several friends who are in the hair care industry all say that MyLove/ML is exactly right. Dye it back to as close to your real color as possible and leave it alone (other than occasional light trimming for shape) for a couple of years. By then you should have 6 to 12 inches of healthy hair in your natural color.

Very light blonde dyes do the most damage, and heavy blacks are the hardest dye jobs to 'fix'.

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

subspace

This is exactly what I had to do to get the color out of my hair. I died it once by a professional to get it to a close match and then used non-damaging 'color washes' to make the roots a little less obvious.
I still dye my hair but only with highlights so that it is a closer match and easier to grow out if wanted.

Fileboom Premium Account

chalice

if you have any beauty schools nearby, they give big discounts so their students can practice. (less than 1/2 the price of normal cuts.) since it's only a trim you can probably trust that they won't screw it up. be sure to allocate more time for it though because they tend to work a bit slower than practiced beauticians. i've had it done (when i had hair) and haven't come away with bad results.

Fileboom Premium Account