Converting a Nilla to the Dark Side

sweetkink

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

i'm naturally polyamorous. i have long term male partner and very recently we've been lucky enough to add a third for occasional play. she is already interested in becoming part of a poly relationship with us. this would be great news to us, but she's vanilla. we havent disclosed our bdsm lifestyle with her. she is very young and i'm not sure if she even has an inkling about bdsm. she is very kinky for a nilla, and willing to do anything!

we'd love to try poly with her. but bdsm is important to us and cant be left out of the equation. my question is, how do i broach the subject with her? is it responsible of me to encourage her in this direction since she's very impressionable? i'm afraid she'd go along with it just to please us. any thoughts?

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

monocrome

i'm naturally polyamorous. i have long term male partner and very recently we've been lucky enough to add a third for occasional play. she is already interested in becoming part of a poly relationship with us. this would be great news to us, but she's vanilla. we havent disclosed our bdsm lifestyle with her. she is very young and i'm not sure if she even has an inkling about bdsm. she is very kinky for a nilla, and willing to do anything!

we'd love to try poly with her. but bdsm is important to us and cant be left out of the equation. my question is, how do i broach the subject with her? is it responsible of me to encourage her in this direction since she's very impressionable? i'm afraid she'd go along with it just to please us. any thoughts?

communication ftw. what you just said up there - especially the part about her maybe just going along with it to please you - you need to say that to her. :)

just my 2 cents.

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

subspace

Maybe it's just me but this girl doesn't seem very vanilla. I understand that she is unfamiliar with BDSM but to be an active participant in a poly relationship is far vanilla sex. My guess is that if you approach the subject of BDSM slowly she will more than likely jump right in. Just be very careful with someone young , impressionable and eager to please...sounds like a dream but could backfire in a huge way as she matures and comes into her own more. Good luck but be careful!

Fileboom Premium Account

Little_M

I would definitely recommend talking about it beforehand... I mean, it should be consensual. My suggestion would be to start off slow, with something fairly tame like, "Do you mind if we tie you up this time?" and using some simple bondage, then gauging how they felt about that. Who knows? If she's open-minded to a poly-amorous relationship, she'd likely be up for bondage, and even some more intense pain-play later on, perhaps.

Fileboom Premium Account