Chastity, Ass Worship, Financial Domination, Forced Bi, Small Penis Humiliation

Suhodrichev

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Funnel Your Cum Down Your Throat – CEI

Hey losers I KNOW how much you LOVE to eat your own cum. And today I’m going to make sure you get it all down your throat. So I want you to go get a funnel from your kitchen and then get on your bed…

Now I want you to lie down, and put your legs up as high as you can, getting your cock right in front of your face. Then I want you to take the funnel and put it in your mouth…. hahaha. Start jerking loser. Jerk away furiously thinking about what you are going to do. About what a cum eating fool you are.

I’m going to humiliate you and build you to an intense orgasm and you are going to aim your cock right for that funnel and cum all inside it! That’s it, good boy, let it all drip down into your mouth. Now swallow. Fucking stupid cum eating loser!

Then suck on it, suck out all the cum that remains inside that funnel. You don’t want to miss a drop of your loser load going down your mouth. And once you have let it drip in your mouth, sucked out as much as you can, I want you to lick it out and clean it out like a dog. Lap up every drop!

Duration : 06:28
Filesize : 97.65 MB
Video : 720x540
Format : wmv

Download : Funnel Your Cum Down Your Throat – CEI.wmv

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

Suhodrichev

High Heel, Small Cock Humiliation

I’ve got my sexiest heels on today. I know how much sexy high heels turn you on. Most guys want to look at a girl’s body, but not you loser, you get off on girl’s heels. I’m going to show you how to stroke your little baby cock while I demonstrate on my heel. Your cock is probably only as thin as my heel, and I know my heel is probably longer than your little thing.

Little teeny weeny skinny pencil dick! Haha. I can barely use two fingers to stroke it. It is soooo small. Stroke your little cock while I stroke this heel. I know you wish I would stroke your pathetic little dick, but I would Never! Fucking loser.

Does this make you hard you pathetic little loser? Watching me stroke this heel while I laugh at you and degrade you? You will never measure up to me or any girl. You are small and insignificant and will never please a girl. You are a loser, you will never be a real man, it’s time to face reality loser.

Keep stroking loser. Do exactly as I do as I instruct you into a tiny little explosion. Maybe I’ll let you cum on my heel and lick it up. Would you like that, loser?

Duration : 06:34
Filesize : 99.25 MB

Download : High Heel, Small Cock Humiliation.wmv

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

Suhodrichev

Beg Me Loser, Beg To Be My Cuck

Do you think you have what it takes to serve me and my man, cuckie? I only allow the best of to serve us. I will allow you to pay us for all of our needs. I will allow you to serve us sexually. But only if you beg for it… I may even allow you to buy one of my boyfriend’s dirty condoms so you can drip it onto your face and into your mouth.

You will be our bitch. I know you can’t resist me. I am perfection and you are nothing but a loser cuck slave. You will never be able to say no to me. You will adore me, worship me and serve me, cause that’s what you were born for, isn’t it cucky?

You love me loser, you are obsessed with me. I know that and therefore I own you and that little dick of yours. I will lay out my rules for you in this clip. I will tell you what you must do in order to serve my bf and I. And you will do it willingly, or I will do away with you. There are sooo many losers who want to be my cuck. If you disobey me you will be cast out with the trash and NEVER allowed to see me or talk to me again!

If you wanna be my cuckold slave, you will BEG me. You will beg me so badly. You will beg me harder than you’ve ever begged before. I, Princess Kaylynn, own your life. You are nothing but a little loser to me.

Duration : 10:32
Filesize : 158.45 MB

Download : Beg Me Loser, Beg To Be My Cuck.wmv

Fileboom Premium Account

Suhodrichev

Cuckold Slave Trance

Relax… Breathe…Go deep into trance with my sweet induction. You are going to become my little, cuckold slave. You will go so deep for me. You won’t even notice when I plant suggestions deep into your brain.

Feels so good to be under my control, floating on my words… I know you dream of being a cuckold, but I am going to take you much deeper. You know your penis is much too small to ever satisfy a woman. No sex for you. You are too small, too inadequate. Breathe that thought in deep into your brain, exhale all your worries…

The only thing you are good for is being my cuckold. The thought alone makes you aroused. I need big studs, thinking about these big studs fucking me makes you hard. You cannot fight these thoughts. It feels so good to be my cuckold bitch.

You will now enjoy your thoughts of being my cuckold. Nothing else will satisfy you. You want me to be satisfied by another man. You think about big cocks, you think about how small you are, you will soon know your place. Fall deeper and deeper, under my spell… You are my cuckold…

Duration : 07:02
Filesize : 106.11 MB

Download : Cuckold Slave Trance.wmv

Fileboom Premium Account

Suhodrichev

Public Humiliation, Leash/Puppy Training

Look at you, you’ll do anything for me. You’ll even walk around on a leash and collar in public like a little puppy dog. You’re gonna show off to everyone what a good little puppy you are for me and I’m gonna make you do some humiliating tricks. Do you feel like an idiot? Look at everyone laughing at you as they turn around and look back at you.

Now “Sit!â€. Sit down right on the street. Get down and lick my feet. Haha, do you hear all the horns honking at you? You want me to parade you around more, don’t you? C’mon let’s go. Wearing my collar, wrapped around my finger. Only a stupid, worthless, pathetic loser would parade around the street on a leash.

Oh look an ashtray… Does my little doggy wanna eat some butts? I know you’d do whatever I say to make me happy. You are such a fool for me. Look at you. Nasty little dog.

Now every time I take a step, I want you to lick the bottom of my heel. Won’t that be fun? My dirty soles from the street, hahaha. Lick, lick, lick. Now we’re going to go on the subway, just… like… this….

Duration : 07:01
Filesize : 106.81 MB
Video : 720x480

Download : Public Humiliation, Leash/Puppy Training.wmv

Fileboom Premium Account

Suhodrichev

Perv Bikini Lurkers

Ugh you fucking disgusting old pervs are fucking everywhere during the summer. At the beach, at the pool, staring at us in our back yards. Ew, gross, seriously. Can’t a girl walk around in a bikini and not be perved on by you gross losers?

It’s fucking summer and we work hard all year to keep these bodies looking sexy in our bikinis. We do this to attract real men, men we would want to fuck. But then we have to deal with all you old pervs staring at us behind your wife’s back, literally! It’s fucking creepy and pathetic, really.

You fucking stare at our perfect asses, our tight tummies, our perky tits… ew you’re probably hard already. You’re probably hard at the beach. Luckily for you, your fucking dick is so tiny no one will notice. But we notice you. You think we don’t, but trust us, we can feel your perverted loser eyes all over us.

Then you fucking go home and jerk off to us. That is the grossest thing of all. How fucking sad you must be to go home and jerk off to something you’ll never have. And what’s even more pathetic is that gets you off! You love knowing you could never have us. Fucking freak. Thank god there are still some real men left to fuck!

Duration : 10:10
Filesize : 152.80 MB

Download : Perv Bikini Lurkers.wmv

Fileboom Premium Account

Suhodrichev

HumiliatedSlave

Hey fucktards, as some of you may already know, we are opening our new site soon, www.HumiliatedSlave.com!

This site will feature the same brats from HumiliationPOV.com, however in this site, you will get to see the gorgeous Goddesses playing with slaves!

We are giving you losers a quick sneak peek into what you will see and we are also asking for your help!

We have posted below a short one minute clip of Goddess Chloe and Goddess Dylan torturing a slave in chastity. As will you notice, there are two versions of the same clip.

Please watch both clips and let us know which one you thought was better in terms of quality, or if you couldn’t tell a difference.

Duration : 02:26
Filesize : 34.23 MB

Download : HumiliatedSlave1.wmv
Download : HumiliatedSlave2.wmv

Fileboom Premium Account

Suhodrichev

Suck Cock At The Adult Bookstore

I know you fag boys love my little assignments. You just need another excuse to suck cock. You love cock, haha. So I want you to go to your local adult bookstore. Yea the one where you’re a regular. And you are going to suck random cock for me, Goddess Dylan. You love to please your Goddess.

Go and pretend like you are looking for a new gay dvd but really you’ll be eying up all the guys who come in, trying to see who has the biggest cock. Then I want you take one into the back, to a booth or a glory hole and I want you to suck their fucking cock right there in the bookstore!

I want you to be an aggressive little fag for cock. And you’re not going to do this just once, I want you to suck off five or six guys. I know you want to be a good little cocksucker for me.

Take big fucking cocks down your throat. I want you to suck everyone’s cock who come into that bookstore. And I want to know every single detail about each cock you suck! Then I’m going to make fun of you for being my little gay bitch.

And I want you to swallow every drop….

Duration : 05:29
Filesize : 83.30 MB

Download : Suck Cock At The Bookstore.wmv

Fileboom Premium Account

Suhodrichev

Cum Addicted Coffee Drinker

Good morning. I know you love your morning coffee. This morning you are going to add what you normally would add PLUS a shot of ‘protein’. So while it’s brewing, take out your cock and start jerking to me.

Jerk off to my sexy body while I tease you. You are such a pathetic little cum eating slut! I know how bad you want this loser.

Now pour your coffee into your mug. But keep jerking. Jerk to my fucking ass. Get yourself so close to the edge. Good boy. You’re such a loser you’ll do anything I’ll say. You are so addicted to your own fucking cum. You crave it.

So go ahead you cum addicted fool, cum in that coffee. Drink up :)

Duration : 06:47
Filesize : 101.93 MB

Download : Cum Addicted Coffee Drinker.wmv

Fileboom Premium Account

Suhodrichev

Humiliating Handjob

I’m playing with a huge black cock. Much better than what you’re working with. You could only dream of me playing with your cocklette. But I want you imagine I’m playing with your cock, cause you know it would never really happen. So take out your little dick and start touching it the way I’m touching my big black cock.

Gently caress your useless little dick. Get it nice and hard. Stroke it with me. Lube it up. Jerk it just like I’m stroking this big meaty black dick, only it’s you stroking your tiny useless one. Take it slow loser.

Feels so good doesn’t it loser. You’re never gonna get me, you never had a chance, but still you’re hard as a rock, jerking your dick, all alone, watching my video. I know I’m using my whole hand but you’re probably just using two fingers. Your cock is no where near the size of this big black cock.

Getting all worked up now loser? Does it excite you to see me jerking this big dick? Jerk it faster now. You little freak. I know you’re getting so close to cumming. I want you to blow that loser load all over yourself you nasty little jerk freak. You love being Miss Vega’s jerking loser.

Duration : 07:27
Filesize : 112.20 MB

Download : Humiliating Handjob.wmv

Fileboom Premium Account