Chastity, Ass Worship, Financial Domination, Forced Bi, Small Penis Humiliation

Suhodrichev

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Your Addiction Is Fucking Up Your Life

I need to talk to you about your humiliation and masturbation addictions and how they are affecting your life. Before you began your downward spiral, you used to go out, you used to have friends, you used to have a life. But now you’re alone and pathetic all the time. No one even calls you to go out anymore. You’ve become a shell of your former self. It’s taken over your life.

You have become a true jerkoff loser. It’s affecting your mental and physical self. Your thoughts are completely consumed by humiliation and masturbation. And I’ll bet it’s even affecting your eating and sleeping habits. Do you stay up late jerking even though you have to be up early? You walk around tired and in a daze all day because you can’t control yourself. And have you realized that you missed a meal or two because you were so entranced that you didn’t even stop to eat? You are fucking up your whole life!

You care about the brats more than you care about yourself. And you know what? We don’t give a fuck about you! Your problem is bigger than you realize. You are fucked loser.

And now I’m going to make it even worse. I’m going to take you further down into your addiction.

Duration : 06:35
Filesize : 99.38 MB
Video : 720x540
Format : wmv

Download : Your Addiction Is ing Up Your Life.wmv

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

Suhodrichev

Perv Seduced By My Body

I see you perving on my sexy young body. I love teasing you and driving you crazy. Seeing something you know you would never, ever touch. I know you love my body. Just look at it. Fucking perfection.

I have perfect curves, silky smooth skin and an ass that will make you drop to your knees. Listen to my sweet voice and intoxicating giggle. I know how to control losers like you. It is so easy. All it takes is one glance at my body and you’ll be hooked, forever.

Wanna peek at my undies, perv? I’ll turn you into a drooling fucking idiot. Watch me move my body in slow, rhythmic, hypnotic motions for you. I’ll bet you could watch me all day teasing you.

Duration : 07:15
Filesize : 108.49 MB

Download : Perv Seduced By My Body.wmv

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

Suhodrichev

Pain and Pleasure for Masturbation Addicts

I’m gonna teach you how you are allowed to masturbate that tiny little dick of yours. I am going to give you pleasure and pain cause losers like you deserve pain with your masturbation habits. You perverted fuck.

Gently stroke that little cock with two fingers. Then just when it’s feeling good, I want you to flick the head with your finger. Now stroke again… then… smack the head. I love watching you in pain. I don’t even know why I’m giving you any pleasure.

Now stroke it a harder and faster. Then… smack your balls. Don’t stop. I don’t care if it hurts. I own that pathetic loser dick of yours. I want it to fucking it hurt. You fucking disgust me with your masturbation habits. Fucking loser stroking behind his computer screen all day.

I am going to torture you though out this entire video. Bringing you from ecstasy to agony over and over again while I verbally annihilate you. And when I let you cum, I’m going to ruin that loser orgasm of yours!

Duration : 05:46
Filesize : 87.30 MB

Download : Pain and Pleasure for ion Addicts.wmv

Fileboom Premium Account

Suhodrichev

Your Last Orgasm, Can You Resist Temptation?

I, Goddess Chloe, cast a spell on you. This spell only allows you one more orgasm for the rest of your life! Does that make you sad? Are you trembling with fear? Or does it excite you? Will you be able to resist me? I know how bad you want to stroke it to my sexy body. Since the moment you hit the play button, the spell was cast, there is no way out.

So loser, are you gonna cum right now? Are you gonna try and save it? What are you going to do with yourself when you can’t cum anymore? One last orgasm.

And I’m gonna make it really hard for you not to waste it right now. I want you to stroke for me. Stroke as I give you sexy instructions. Stroke as I show you my perfect body. Do it for me loser. Blow your final load for your Goddess Chloe.

You should probably thank me loser. I mean all day long all you do is think about jerking off, you are a fucking addict. And now, thanks to me, you might actually get something accomplished with your life. Cause I know you can’t resist and you’re going to cum for me right now. And then you will never have to worry about cumming again!

Duration : 06:59
Filesize : 105.25 MB

Download : Your Last Orgasm, Can You Resist Temptation7.wmv

Fileboom Premium Account

Suhodrichev

Cum Covered Sissy Makeup Facial

Hey fucking sissy loser, today we’re going to make your face up really pretty. Lots of makeup. Then I’m going to let you jerk off. But there’s a catch, haha. Go get a plate and a brush. You are going to cum on a plate for me and then paint your face with it so by the end your face will be covered with runny makeup and cum. Doesn’t that sound like fun?

Now get all dressed up like the slut that you are. Panties, stockings, bra, nylons, heels, mini skirt, wig and makeup. Tuck your tiny little cock into those panties. I know how hard that makes you. Oooh don’t you look like a filthy little whore.

Now stroke that little cock in your panties you little sissy slut. Jerk like the pathetic loser that you are. You fucking freak, all dressed up. What woman would ever want you? That’s why you’re jerking off dressed up like a whore.

Now blow your load all over that fucking plate. Take that brush and paint your stupid whore face. I want you to feel like such an idiot by the time you’re done. Fucking fool! Smear it all over! Go look at yourself in the mirror. Look at the fucked up perverted stuff that you’ll do for me.

Duration : 06:52
Filesize : 103.82 MB

Download : Cum Covered Sissy Makeup Facial.wmv

Fileboom Premium Account

Suhodrichev

Jerk While I Inhale – Smoking Masturbation Game

Here with me you are allowed to masturbate. You are free to be yourself, a jerkoff loser. But we are going to play a little game, and your masturbation for today will not be simple, it won’t be boring. So, as I light up my cigarette, you are going to get naked. This is going to be an interactive jerkoff assignment you jerkaholic.

Here are the rules… When I inhale, you are allowed to jerk. When I exhale, you have to Stop! Now follow my hands, my lips, my mouth, and obey. Jerk fast.. then stop. Tease and denial, what a simple game. I know how hard it is for you to start and stop. But you love building your orgasm. Show me how eager you are to stroke for me.

Beg me to inhale so you can touch your little cock. Jerk off for me. Now I will increase the speed. Inhaling and exhaling over and over again. Hahaha. I want your desire to grow, making you more and more desperate to touch your cock. Jerking faster each time I inhale. I love torturing you.

Be patient and follow my instructions and I will lead you to an intense orgasm, loser. At the end I will blow my smoke and you will blow your huge load!

Duration : 09:06
Filesize : 136.64 MB

Download : Jerk While I Inhale – Smoking ion Game.wmv

Fileboom Premium Account

Suhodrichev

Send Me Your Rent Check, Go A Month Behind

You know you can’t get enough of me. You need to watch every single one of my clips. You are an addict. And you are fucking worthless, I cannot tell you that enough. You are lower than the dirt on the bottom of my heels.

But you love it, you love being a loser. Cause if you weren’t my loser, you’d never get to be near me. Look at my body, my face, my eyes… They captivate you. They rule your world. I am your everything and I am going to get everything I want from you.

So here’s what I want.. every month I’m going to leave you with enough money to pay your rent. But this month is going to be different. This month you will send me your entire rent check. I want you to go a month behind on your rent for me. Sacrifice for your Princess. Show me how devoted you are. Doesn’t that make your little clit stick hard? Thinking about giving me your whole rent check.

You know I deserve it. I know you’re just twitching right now thinking about it. Give it to me… You want to be fucked over by me. You want to be blackmailed by me. I own your life, loser.

Duration : 10:27
Filesize : 397.67 MB

Download : Send Me Your Rent Check, Go A Month Behind.wmv

Fileboom Premium Account

Suhodrichev

Stroke As I Drain Your Account – Trance

Today I’m going to put you under my hypnotic trance. Look into my eyes, you will not be able to look away. Focus on my voice, and watch my pendant. Make sure you are comfortable as you drift into deep, deep sleep.

Listen… feel my words…. You are a pathetic cash cow. You don’t need all of your money. You feel the need to spend it. Even when you bank account is very low, you still want to spend it on a beautiful Financial Mistress. You can’t get off without sending money to your Mistress. You are a pathetic little money whore.

And you need to be punished for this. And you know how you are going to be punished… You can’t help yourself. I understand pay pigs like you. You will feel the urge to jerk off, and the more you jerk, the more you will think about spending. I will help you deeper into your addiction.

I know your cock twitches as you hear me talk about taking your money. Tribute… Think about how much you have in your bank account. Now stroke your cock and imagine you account getting lower and lower…

Duration : 10:10
Filesize : 388.79 MB

Download : Stroke As I Drain Your Account – Trance.wmv

Fileboom Premium Account

Suhodrichev

Jerk And Degrade Your GF Or Wife

I know you’ve been thinking about me all day. Me and not your girlfriend or wife. I am way sexier, I make you cum harder. You are addicted to me and the humiliation I give you. Fuck that ugly, stupid girlfriend of yours. We both know who you worship. So I want you to jerk off for me and prove it. Show me how much you hate her and how much you worship me.

Take your cock out and start jerking. And while you’re jerking off I want you to tell me how much you love me. Say it over and over again while you wank. You are going to praise me over and over again while I instruct you on how to jerk that little cock.

The fun is only beginning. Now you’re going to tell me how much you hate your gf while you wank. I want you to repeat after me and say it out loud while you jerk, “I love Jacky Joy more than my girlfriendâ€, “Jacky Joy is hotter than my girlfriendâ€, “My girlfriend is fucking uglyâ€, “I hate my girlfriend, I hate my girlfriendâ€! “I fucking hate her!â€

Hahaha you stupid loser. You’re going to degrade your girlfriend over and over again while you jerk uncontrollably for me loser. Tell me you’ll never fuck her again! Who do you cum for loser?

Duration : 06:16
Filesize : 94.74 MB

Download : Jerk And Degrade Your GF Or Wife.wmv

Fileboom Premium Account

Suhodrichev

Video Dating for Losers

Are you lonely? Ever tried those video dating sites? Well here is a video date where Princess Diamond is looking for a date. A date with a Loser!

Hi, my name is Diamond and I’ve been alone for awhile so I thought I’d give this video dating thing a shot. Let me tell you a little about myself, I’m a model, I travel all over the world and what I’m really looking for, isn’t really a boyfriend, I want a Loser. I’ve had plenty of boyfriends and I know I can have sex whenever I want, so now I need something different.

So let me tell you what I’m looking for in my loser. First of all you must have lots of money. I need to be spoiled and pampered. Second, you have to be ready to do all of my chores and errands. And no complaining. I really don’t care what you think. You will be my loser slave, nothing more.

You’ll also need to help me get ready to go out, whether it be with the girls, or out on a real date. I might need you to paint my toenails, wash my hair, and help me pick out a sexy outfit.

If you feel you are capable of being my loser slave, make me a video response and tell me your credentials. Good luck loser boy.

Duration : 04:47
Filesize : 72.72 MB

Download : Video Dating for Losers.wmv

Fileboom Premium Account