Chastity, Ass Worship, Financial Domination, Forced Bi, Small Penis Humiliation

Suhodrichev

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Only Allowed To Jerk To My Feet

I am in such a good mood today that I am actually going to let you jerk off and cum for me! So what am I going to let you jerk off to…? Hmm… I know you love to stare at my beautiful face, but no, I don’t think so. How about my huge luscious tits? Nah. Maybe my sweet pussy? Yea right, you wish loser. What about my ass? I know you’d love to jerk to my perfect ass. But honestly I don’t think you’re even worthy of that!

I think I have the perfect idea. I am going to let you jerk to my beautiful feet. That’s all you’re worthy of. Not my face, my ass, my tits, or my pussy, just my feet. That’s all losers like you deserve. So for the rest of this clip, all you will get to see are my cute, little feet.

You can stare at my toes, my wrinkly soles, my high arches. Go ahead loser, you can jerk now. Jerk off while you stare at my feet, you don’t deserve anything else. You should be on the floor, groveling at my feet and thanking me for even giving you permission to jerk to my feet.

Look at you, jerking off to feet! Can’t you see how pathetic that is? I hope you feel like a complete idiot!

Duration : 06:54
Filesize : 104.90 MB
Video : 720x480
Format : wmv

Download : Only Allowed To Jerk To My Feet.wmv

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

Suhodrichev

Brutal, Honest, Verbal Lashing

Do you losers have any idea how much I hate you? How much I truly despise you? Really, this isn’t a game. You are fucking pathetic for jerking off to this. You are fucked up little junkies with no lives. It’s really sad. I could care less if you’re a alive or not. You are a fucking pig. You make me sick.

You have a small dick, you can’t please anyone, your life is completely meaningless. The only enjoyment I get from you is making you cry and watching you suffer. I hate you! You gross me out you pathetic pervert. You fucking disgust me!

I don’t give a fuck about you. And the saddest thing is that you’re sitting there right now, jerking while I tell you all of this. Seriously there is something wrong with you loser. Your head is so fucked up. Your life is completely meaningless. I hope I am making you feel like the worthless fuck that you are.

Duration : 05:49
Filesize : 88.41 MB

Download : Brutal, Honest, Verbal Lashing.wmv

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

Suhodrichev

Finger Your Ass, Rub Your Clitty, Eat Your Cum

Hello my sissy friend. Today is going to be girls’ day in. I’m already in my panties so why don’t you go ahead and get into your panties. Look at you, you are such a little sissy weirdo.

So now we’re going to both play with our little clitties in our panties. And girls also like to finger themselves. So I want you to put your legs up in the air, lick your finger, and stick it in your ass. Good girl. Finger yourself for me sissy. Sissies like you amuse me so much!

So finger yourself and rub your little clitty. I know you get off to this. You do this all the time. Does it feel good? Of course, you love it. I’m gonna do this with you in case you get confused, which we both know you already are.

How many fingers do you think you can fit in that tight little asshole? I think you can get three, so go ahead and do it for me.

When I tell you to cum, I want you to catch all the cum in your panties, and then I want you to stick them in your mouth!

Duration : 06:16
Filesize : 95.27 MB

Download : Finger Your Ass, Rub Your Clitty, Eat Your Cum.wmv

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

Suhodrichev

Trigger Trance – Always Humiliated Next To Women

Relax and open your mind to all of my suggestions. Slowly, I will take you deep under, until there is nothing but me, and my voice, in your head, planting suggestions and triggers which you will not be able to resist. Deep into your tiny brain…. I am going to program you so that you will always feel humiliated whenever you are near a beautiful woman.

Every time you see a pretty girl you will feel a rush of humiliation. You will feel so small, so pathetic. You know you could never have her or any girl. You will feel completely inadequate and humiliated. And it feels so good. It will be instantaneous. A rush of humiliation will over take your entire body, just gazing upon beautiful women. You will not be able to control it.

You get off on humiliation. You could never have a pretty girl. Pretty girl equals feelings of humiliation. You want this, sink deeper. It’s so easy, so comfortable. You want to feel that rush any time you are near a beautiful Goddess. You will feel so low, so humiliated.

Such a loser, tiny pathetic loser, inadequate. Feel my words on your brain. Lose control, let your old thoughts go, as my suggestions now take over your mind. They will be there permanently. Under my spell…..

Duration : 07:21
Filesize : 112.03 MB

Download : Trigger Trance – Always Humiliated Next To Women.wmv

Fileboom Premium Account