CBT and fertility questions

francis_kitten

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

I've been searching the web for the past couple of hours and I cannot for the life of me nail down and answer to a slippery question. My fiance and I would like to start a family in the distant future but we're a little concerned that striking my testicles in any fashion would inhibit that. Is there any literature on the effects of CBT and male fertility easily obtained? The limited information I've found goes both ways. Some places say that the testes can recover from minor to medium hits while others claim that repeated hits, no matter the strength, will lead to infertility.

For as important as men make our their balls to be, it doesn't make sense to see almost an absence of information within the BDSM community. I'll freely admit looking in the wrong places, but an hour or two trying to get google to show me what I want is extremely frustrating.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

Nyx

pepeluism

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Just read this... my experience on the matter...

Hi,

I just read this and wanted to share what I know on this. Not actual research or anything, just my experience.

From the time when I started doing this BDSM thing, when I was 18, I have experienced all sorts of CBT.

Before I had children, my testicles were kicked until I passed out, whipped black and blue, burned with cigarretes, and more. I have been led by a rope tied to my testicles, I have pulled heavy things using a rope tied to my testicles (like a bowling ball, for example).

I have ended up at the hospital twice with swollen testicles and such, but that's the worse I've had to deal with.

I had no problems having children.

Afterwards, I've had the same types of torture applied to my testicles, plus I have also had a dog's shock collar tied around the balls and shocked repeatedly. I can't tell you for sure if that will affect fertility, but things seem to be working just fine.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account