A few questions...

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Amaya

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

This will be a long story so grab some popcorn...

My master and I have a purely cyber relationship, we're practically all the way across the country even! We're both also sort of new to this whole M/s thing...The problem is, while I honestly and truly want to serve and please him to the best of my ability, I find myself stopping short no matter how dedicated I am beforehand, the second I see that IM window and we begin playing all my mental preparation and personal promises shrivel up and die. I've looked endlessly through forums and done scads of google searches on the subject of slaves being disobedient to their masters. (To note, this relationship is around half a year old) I've read stories from a slave who hadn't been totally obedient from a few days to seven entire years! The bottom line is, I'm not sure if it's normal for a slave to act like a prissy brat about some things, and how it can be fixed, especially since our relationship is out in cyberspace. Any consolation? Stories? Ideas on kicking my nasty attitude into the ground for good?

Also, are there any ways for me to serve my master through the internet? It seems like he's doing most o the work, and both of us aren't all that fond of it. Thanks for helping! Or atleast....reading.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

Master C

Well, if you have a webcam it will make things more interesting, because he will be able to see what you do. If you don't do it good enough, he can order you to spank yourself, or something more. Disobedience is something a lot of first time, or new subs often employ, usually inadvertently testing their limits, and boundaries. The punishments that a dom or a master give you are to train you to do better.

So, in a way, disobedient puppies are natural. Just to kind of compare a new slave to a new puppy. It takes a while to train the puppy, so it will take some time to train the submissive.

Fileboom Premium Account

Sparrow69

very true. i have a cyber slave, and with a webcam. she didn't shave her vagina like she was ordered, do i had her light one of those three wic pillar candles while we talked. then after an hour, i had her set it on the coffe table, straddle it, and lower her vagina onto each wic slowly, to extinguish the flame, and then she had to sit on it while the hot wax cooled in the hairs she didnt shave, and hadn't burned away.

needless to say, shes clean shaven and has been ever since... that was almost 3 years ago.

Fileboom Premium Account

Nyx

Status
Not open for further replies.