Cash Fetish

Sparrow69

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

nope i'm 18 when i came here first time i didn't intend to stay so wrought what came in mind :D

you do realize you just admitted to a major safety and rule violation...

how many times do i have to stress here that communication is key here, as it helps to foster trust and comfort. telling us your a liar and don't care about the community we have here will not foster you any warm feelings...

futhermore, age has nothing to do with a daddy fetish. i know people with this particular fetish who are aged from 70 to 14, some have children some dont. it has more to do with a psychological foreboding that was formed at childhood, generally around the specific age you find attractive. so if you like your parter to act like the sluttly lil jr varsity chearleader who just got her license and stayed out all night partying after a football game, then you should examine the stressers that occurred in your life around the age of 16... if you want her to sit on your lap and beg you for a new puppy and promise to do anything to get one, then you need to look a little younger...

btw, consider this your warning for rules violations.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

subspace

it has more to do with a psychological foreboding that was formed at childhood, generally around the specific age you find attractive.

Personally for me it has very little if anything to do with a childhood/adolescent issue and has everything to do with my need for a powerful and authoritative figure. My Daddy fetish is just an extension of this, the ultimate figure of authority.

Fileboom Premium Account

AMgirl

more then likely. society ingrains most people with that acceptance of cash for sexual acts as taboo, but if you consider the prudish source, then you'll understand that its a double standard. its ok to buy a woman dinner, flowers, jewelery, and tickets to a show, in hopes of getting laid, and on the reverse, the traditional women tends to feel obligated to at least make out with you after spending so much, but if you just save time and give her the cash, that's a no no... liquidatable assets are fine, money, isn't... its retarded.

That is one of the most beautiful things I have ever read!

Fileboom Premium Account