Cash Fetish

switchukcouple

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Hi all we have been playing for some time now and depending on where we are decides who is going to be in charge. Just lately we have found that when playing outside we enjoy her to be submissive & mr to sort of take charge but not always direcly.
She has developed a fetish for being paid to perform and loves having crisps notes pushed in to her bra and then made to suck cock.

I just wondered if anyone had any views or more experience of this, this is her fetish and we are by no means a pimp and prostitute.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

subspace

I like this; it can be taken in so many different ways.
- Although she is the sub in this situation, enticing her master to give her money gives her power – very nice combo for a swith couple.
- This could also be a form of humiliation (if it wasn’t something she enjoyed), being made to ‘work’ for your money, very humiliating and submissive – love it!

Fileboom Premium Account

Sparrow69

My master and I were discussing this last night, thinking back to a recent game where I dressed as a prostitute to surprise him, but he had no money with which to 'pay' me. He had only six pounds on him in cash, but offered me his digital camera as payment too, which was a great way of saving the scenario I thought (well, it was my fault really, for not forewarning him, but then it wouldn't have been a surprise :()

So we then got to discussing whether or not he would shove a pile of notes at me if he had it on him, but he seemed a bit unsure...on one hand, yes, it is powerful to have the money, but on another, it is also potentially a bit too sleazy. I'm not sure if the above posts refer to keeping the money, or returning it to its rightful owner once the game is over (in our case, it would be the latter) but even doing this, it could be awkward... :confused:

Fileboom Premium Account

GreyMac

you could still do this... instead of buying her drinks or food or clothes when you go out, maker her buy it, which means she needs to earn the money from you... the better she does, the more she makes, and the more she can buy...

I too like this idea...

Oh, hell yeah! My wife has a thing for nice purses. This would be a great way for her to earn the money for those. Like in real life, there would be a sliding scale. The more painful/difficult/complex the act, the better it pays. I can see this being a regular scene once-a-month or so. My wife has her own money but she can no longer use it to buy purses. This is good.

Fileboom Premium Account

subspace

I can see this game getting complicated fast if parameters are not set from the beginning. If the D/s involved are not in a TPE lifestyle then this scene could easily blur the lines. The problem is that its a scene that has no clear beginning and end, unless like OLP said the money is returned when the game is over. I still like the idea but I think it could lead to frustration if carried on too long outside the context of a 24/7 set up. Lots of clear communication is needed here, as usual that solves most issues.

Fileboom Premium Account