Kidnapping Fetish

Rahul

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Kidnapping fetish is again a big turn on for me. I love the concept of kidnapping my sub and take her to an isolated place where she will woke up completely unaware of her whereabouts and will feel her life in her every breath. I love to see that fear in her eyes, in her voice, in her every action.

I have never tried anything as such but soon, but again for them those who are reading me here, don't jump and bump around with someone you don't know. Its a very very risky game and never be in trap, as we have many filthy sick people around in our society just waiting for our small mistake. If at all you wanna try it out, ensure you are with someone whom you know more than yourself.

Anyway, i would like to know if anyone here has the same fetish, let us know a bit from each other so that once we execute such things we know the odds out of evens. I will shortly put up few more important points on the same.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

Jaguar

I guess perhaps if you had a friend of a friend who you didn't really know (but of course you've known your friend for a very long time and trust them completely, and in turn the same with them for their friend), there may be a way to set something up - the "kidnapping" would not completely be out of the blue, and you could have some sort of pre-determined password so you know that you're not actually being properly kidnapped. It would be difficult to work out though, and the last thing you want is the police crashing through the door in full armed gear after a bystander saw you being bundled into a car, only to find you strapped up taking a nice sexy cropping :p

Fileboom Premium Account

How about making a video of the two of you where you each make declarations about what the scene is about?

You encrypt the video file and each send a copy to a trusted friend.

If anything goes wrong and accusations start to fly around, you both have access to the file and somebody who will give evidence that it was made ahead of the "kidnapping".

The fact that it's a video should show that the sub is not being coerced. You could even film it outside (away from people who could overhear, of course).

This would be a "last resort", of course, but it should stop any prosecution in its tracks.

Cheers,
Stanley

Fileboom Premium Account