Carrie's Story...

L8NightQ

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

I read them, long time ago. Very good summary. Lots of humiliation, spanking, dominance, rape, whippings. The reading of the scenes was fun, but a little extreme for me, but when reading the condensed summaries, I laughed too.

It wasn't the story, it was the scenes that you read it for.

Man that bitch got used. ( As she was referred to most often).

SLP - thought by now you'd start a "Books I've read/Books I like" thread.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

Martello

Eve

Hey im new here and hope i post this right lol

My favorite book is
Exit to Eden is a novel by Anne Rice, initially published in 1985 under the pen name Anne Rampling, but subsequently under Rice's name.

Lisa Kelly manages an isolated BDSM resort called The Club that offers its high-end clients an exclusive setting in which they can experience the life of a Master or Mistress. Prospective sex slaves, paid at the end of their term at Eden (which varies from six months to two years), are presented at auctions by the most respected Trainers from across the world. As Head Female Trainer and co-founder Kelly gets first pick of the new slaves, and chooses Elliot Slater — with whom she shares an immediate and undeniable chemistry that intensifies throughout their time together, eventually resulting in love.

Fileboom Premium Account

I read Exit To Eden a few years ago, it was kind of interesting, can't remember much about it now...except that one character has the entire Sleeping Beauty trilogy (which I also own, and don't mind) on their bookshelf :rolleyes:

I have a load of novels by Black Lace, some BDSM, some not; I have well over a hundred by now, I love reading smutty stuff :D

Fileboom Premium Account