Carrie's Story...

Martello

SubAnna

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

I have read S of O. I will try not to spoil it for you this time :) I liked it. Considering the time it is written and all (it is from 1954 so ofc. the language is not downright contemporary but I found it ok).. Ofc it is also a classic when looking at erotic novels. It is erotic, and seeing as it is about dominance/submission obviously there is domination (which is ofc. why I read it :D).. But it is never in an obscene/misunderstood way.. I have read some books and just thought, "what a fucking asshole". Which kills it, I mean, then it is more like abuse.. S of O is not like that. If you understand what I mean? Another nice thing is that you follow her from the beginning..
However, I may have liked it, but I have heard from other people that they just werent feeling it either, like Sate_Sprie..

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

Martello

theonlyone

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

I actually put down Carries story for the same reasons y'all listed but a yr or so later finished it. I liked it. Definatley a little much for my taste (right now) but a good book over all.
I also tried to read S of O but couldn't finish it. I ended up renting the movie on netflix so can't finish the book now.
My favorite bdsm book so far is part of the Masters of the Shadowland series. I believe it's called Breaking Free. More D/s than slave or bondage, but it sure rings my bell.
Some don't like it but the Sleeping Beauty series by Anne Rice is a good slave story. The first is a bit slow for me, but the second and third make up for it.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account