attracted to a womans underarm

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Im not sure how many might agree with my love of tasting a womans underarms, the sight smell and taste I find to be very erotic. Sometimes a woman seems well aware of this and flaunt their underarms ...on the other hand it seems many women are totally unaware and/or are not at all interested in the thought.
Funny but Ive met some "working" ladies who recognized this fetish immediately and displayed and offered their underarms readily.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

underarms

I enjoy looking at a womans underarms when she raises her arms to expose them, with hair or without. Also I like to lick under the breasts where she sweats and naturally between her legs the crease in the thigh, that is most delicious.
MY first experience was with my aunt who raised her underarms and allowed me to lick her and suckle the soft flesh..My wife is not into any of this...but ladies I visit either enjoy or else dont wish to lose the client, they present the underarms for my attention. I love it when I kneel and a woman slides her panties aside and tells me to smell her..I also enjoy asking a woman who is chewing gum to give me her used gum so I may chew it also, I like the thought of it.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account