18 Bi Female Mistress Seeks Submissives ;)

LexSub

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Hello Xischi,

I am a submissive male of 18 years of age.
I have gone without domination almost 8 months now so i feel I need to do some self exlporation. I am very much into bondage and S&M.
I am located in England but i'd be pleased to serve you over web-cam.

While its not TOO easy over cam - i love forced orgasms, inevitable punishments (the waiting feels awesome); and i'd very much likee for you to control me as your own.

Faithfully, Lex (But you can call me whatever you want ;) )

Experiences: Submissive in a relationship for just under a year - anal-rape scenarios with a dildo, forced to drink my own cum, left in a cage for two days, tied and abused, gagged, forced to deepthroat a strap-on that had just come out my ass.. erm.. puppy-plus, rimming... theres probrably more

Limits - Edge play - hard limit
i will try anything once and as of yet - edge play is my only hard limit (including beating/cropping to point of heavy bleeding)

Materials: Cage with padded red leather on top, small butt plug, large strap-on didlo, gates of hell, suction cups (non penis), chains, rope, dog bowl, waternburg wheel, collar & leash, crotchless fishnet suit, nurse outfit, spreader bar, ball-gag, ring gag, collar with "SLUT" tag, blindfold, large anal beads, flogger, bull whip, metal chastity cage, remote control vibrating egg,

i hope this is enough to please you

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Last edited:
Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

Matty86

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Hi Mistress Jessica,

I figured i would put my name out there for consideration. I have been in this lifestyle as a submissive for over 3 years now. I am currently single and looking for a Mistress.

I have very few limits.

I have plenty of experience in the following subjects;

Orgasm Denial and forced orgasms
Chastity
Humiliation
Bondage
Public Humilation
Pain
I personally enjoy being humiliated :eek:

As part of my "toybox" if you will, I have Leather Cuffs, 2 gags (Bit and Ball), Blindfold, Clover Clamps, 2 Floggers, and 2 vibrators (some of these are from past relationships) as well as one of my favorites, the CB3000 chastity cage.

I would be willing to do anything that you would ask of me without hesitation.

And if it matters, I'm on the Eastern coast of Canada too! :)

Feel free to message me if you like any more information or you can add/email me at [email protected]

Thanks for giving me a chance to offer myself Mistress.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account