23/male/master seeks 18+/female/slave in US

bonesda23

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Male 23/male/master seeks 18+/female/slave in US (serious replies only)
23/male/master seeks 18+/female/slave in US (serious replies only)

Me as a master:

I am a 23 year old master living on the east coast of the US. I have always been interested in the BDSM lifestyle and have especially enjoyed the role of being a master. I have had around 2 year experience as a master and have still not really found my perfect slave. I am looking to find a female slave for daily, lifestyle control. I am strict, but understanding.

My Likes:
orgasm control
moderate public
clothing control
humiliation
verbal degradation
very mild pain

My Limits:
illegal
scat
piss
blood

You as a slave:

I would like to find a slave from the ages 18-27, other than that there are no physical preferences. I would like to chat to some slaves before I commit to any relationship to distinguish a relationship and so I know you are genuine about becoming my slave. I will then give you daily aims and tasks. If you do not complete tasks or meet your aims then there will be punishments.

All within your limits and the amount of control you are comfortable with. A camera/webcam is not a ‘must have’ but would be a bonus. Some completion of tasks will have to be confirmed with use of photos.

Email me [email protected] telling me a little bit about yourself and a photo if you are comfortable giving me one right away.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account