18 Bi Female Mistress Seeks Submissives ;)

Xischie

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Good afternoon to all.

I am actively seeking male and female sluts/subs to serve Me via webcam/hotmail and text message. I WILL (based on your limits) expect you to carry the lifestyle outside of your household, depending on the task that I have requested you do. You must be willing to do (with little exception) everything I tell you, to the nth detail, as well as provide some form of proof that your task has been completed. Furthermore, it must be kept in mind that I am a dominant female of high libido and I am hard to impress. Be prepared for psychological domination, degradation, humiliation and when the time comes.. pleasure!

Please list to Me your experiences, limits, and available materials! Also, please make your application well worth reading! I do not wish to waste My time on mindless drivel.

Thank you for your time, patience and consideration,

Mistress Jessica

As a side note: For those in my area (Halifax/Dartmouth, NOVA SCOTIA) I would be MORE than happy to look into a RL D/s relationship! Please feel free to contact Me about it!

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Last edited:

kevinlee898

Hi mistress jessica,

My name is kevin, i am an asian guy 23 year old, i am the submissive type. i love being humiliated specially in public, my other favorite is being whiped, forced to hold orgasm, licking my masters feet and shoes, getting dragged a long like a pet by my master. basically i'll be your good little slave. my only limitation is anal.

i beg u please be my mistress

Fileboom Premium Account

underdog

britishslut

Hello Mistress Jessica,

I am a 19 year old lit student in the Portland area, Oregon, originally from London, UK. I am somewhat new to this - I have only experimented by myself. I am curious to explore bondage and humiliation. Previously I have done this with scarves and ties, but I can obtain rope if you would like. I am also exploring crossdressing.

I feel deeply within myself that I need someone to dominate me sexually and psychologically. I am not sure what my limits are, but locating them and pushing them is something I ache to do. I hope you can derive some enjoyment from playing with me, if you wish.

Sincerely, Joseph

Fileboom Premium Account