Rib fetish

Discussion in 'General fetish discussions' started by AndyDento25, Jun 13, 2012.

1. AndyDento25

AndyDento25 New Member

Hey Everyone

I dont know whether their is a discussion already on this but it feels like im the only one who likes this? I love it when skinny girls make their ribs show. Either by stretching, arching or sucking in i love it. The more ribs the better. But i would like to ask this forum am i alone? And are there any women here that can and would do that.. And if so how well?

Thank you

Andy :)

Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share Premium
  2. sebastian

sebastian Active Member

Andy: My guess is that you have a fairly uncommon fetish. I've never heard of a fetish for ribs, and I think I'm fairly well-informed about such things. That said, guys can get turned on by all sorts of body parts under the right circumstances, so I'll bet there are at least some guys out there who share your fetish.

3. Sally

Sally Member

I like that you have such a rare fetish.

4. AndyDento25

AndyDento25 New Member

Thanks

Hey thanx, I was wondering why you like it Sally? X

5. Sally

Sally Member

I think it's nice to have something that is only yours. And my fetish is kinda the fetish to the one I'm with, and than it is fun to hear about different things.

6. domsublove12

domsublove12 New Member

sally what is your fetish

7. Akumuvirus

Akumuvirus New Member

I'm the same way. I love seeing a woman's rib cage. I have a stomach fetish but it's main for the rib cage and not really for the navel. So you are not alone. Glad to meet another person that feels the same about it. I haven't met anybody as crazy about it as I have. I'm glad I'm not alone.

8. AndyDento25

AndyDento25 New Member

No problem I'm also glad I'm not alone with the rib fetish lol