Women tortured and disciplined in slave training (update)

ACTIMEL

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Performers: Sophie Monroe

Our own Domme, Sophie Monroe is brought down from The Upper Floor to experience the training first hand. She feels it's necessary to go through the training to experience what the other trainees go through before arriving on TUF, and to prove that she has earned her spot in the House.

Because I know her and work with her it was easy for me to find out some of her weaknesses and fears. I exploit each of them to bring her down a notch and show her there is always room to grow.

Weight- 133 lbs.
Height- 5'9"
Measurements -35-26-36

Fears
- heights
- dark confined places

Weakness
- focus
- ability to fully submit
- Trust
- humiliation
- materialistic

Strengths
- enjoys pain
- takes direction well
- willingness to improve

Goals
- face all fears
- improve Weaknesses
- become a better Top

File name: mp1_sephihie.wmv
Size: 804.3 Mb
Duration: 00:70:00
Resolution: 1280x720 Windows Media HD (wmv)

DOWNLOAD
mp1_sephihie.wmv

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

ACTIMEL

Performers: Elise Graves

Elise is very submissive and loves rope and tight bondage. This was shot live in December and was my second live shoot with .

The day begins with a basic tie which is transformed into grueling predicament that challenges her body strength. The pace has now been set, and Elise sees what lies before her. She is pulled into a Category 5 suspension, which would cause most girls to use their safeword, but not Elise.

She proves to be a tough girl, but watching her cum proves to be something all its own. When she orgasms it is the most primal of things, and I rip one after another from her already exhausted body.

File name: mp1_elaise.wmv
Size: 669.1 Mb
Duration: 00:59:00

DOWNLOAD
mp1_elaise.wmv

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:
Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

ACTIMEL

Performers: Lilla Katt and Nicki Blue

The selection has been made and we begin with an interview to evaluate each girl. We test their physical endurance during the interview, and that's when I realize that we are going to focus on that for the day.

Neither of them know where the pain threshold is, so that is also tested. After realizing that both are pain sluts, we have to show them that there is a line that shouldn't be crossed. I take them to that line and let them dance on it to understand that they have to know their bodies and limits.

File name: mp1_lela_nacky.wmv
Size: 620.3 Mb
Duration: 00:55:00

DOWNLOAD
mp1_lela_nacky.wmv

Fileboom Premium Account

ACTIMEL

Performers: Cheyenne Jewel and Sparky Sin Claire

These two trainees have come a long way and now they are put to the final test. They have to show the members how much they have learned and how much they have progressed as trainees.

Their ability to process pain, control their orgasms, and follow protocol have vastly improved, but only one can go on. It's now left to the members to decide which one is worthy of being called a slave. Although, this is a good foundation, it's the true desire to serve, that makes the perfect slave.

File name: mp1_spork_chieeey.wmv
Size: 762.5 Mb
Duration: 00:66:00

DOWNLOAD
mp1_spork_chieeey.wmv

Fileboom Premium Account

ACTIMEL

Performers: Lilla Katt, Juliette March, Shae Simone, Alexxa Bound, Nicki Blue and Jade

After missing Day 1, Nicki Blue shows up begging for a second chance and the other trainees allow her to have one. To get this second chance she will have to prove to me that she deserves it. She is tied and put on display for the other trainees to watch as I put her through intense torment and humiliation.

It is apparent that the other girls are intimidated by what they see, and all decide to walk away from the training except for one other. The training begins early and the final two start to learn what lies ahead of them.

File name: mp1_fino_tri.wmv
Size: 554.0 Mb
Duration: 00:49:00

DOWNLOAD
mp1_fino_tri.wmv

Fileboom Premium Account

ACTIMEL

Performers: Lilla Katt, Juliette March, Shae Simone, Alexxa Bound, Jade and Kiki Koi

The day starts with a huge infraction of attendance. One of the trainees is not here, but we go on without her. The girls are marched into the basement stripped, scrubbed, and hosed down. I wanted to make sure that these girls understand the basics of personal hygiene.

Next on to some team building activities with heavy labor. It takes a bit for them to get it right, but with time they do a decent job. They are then tested on their ability to please a woman, and orgasm control. One is dismissed and sent on her way.

File name: mp1_sex_gels.wmv
Size: 766.2 Mb

DOWNLOAD
mp1_sex_gels.wmv

Fileboom Premium Account

ACTIMEL

In the final day of training the girls are put through heavy labor and endurance testing. They are pushed harder than they have been pushed thus far. Today they discover that the limits they once had have been pushed and they have grown to be stronger slaves.

File name: mp1_spoky_chiynne.wmv
Size: 575.3 Mb
Duration: 00:51:00

DOWNLOAD
mp1_spoky_chiynne.wmv

Fileboom Premium Account

ACTIMEL

Performers: Wolf Hudson, Cheyenne Jewel and Sparky Sin Claire

Both girls have shown promise, but now it's time test them on their sexual ability. We test them on cock sucking, deep throating, and over all ability to please a man. We also test them on orgasm control and orgasm intensity.

File name: mp1_ddddaaaayyy1.wmv
Size: 503.7 Mb
Duration: 00:45:00

DOWNLOAD
mp1_ddddaaaayyy1.wmv

Fileboom Premium Account

ACTIMEL

Today will be focused on the new trainees and their ability to process pain. They have proven that they have what it takes to get this far, but this is only the beginning. I want them to not just experience the pain, but process it and let it be something they take with them and grow from.

I bring in Master John to help the trainees with this process. He has trained several slaves and is well known in the BDSM community. His expertise will help these girls immensely throughout the remaining time that they are here.

File name: mp1_cheey_spork.wmv
Size: 759.5 Mb

DOWNLOAD
mp1_cheey_spork.wmv

Fileboom Premium Account

ACTIMEL

Performers: Michelle, Shae Simone, Cheyenne Jewel, Sparky Sin Claire and Emma Haize

It always comes down to the simplest things with these girls. When I'm looking for a potential trainee, I look for a well rounded girl who is willing to face fears and excel as a slave. We respect all limits, but we also need these girls to have the desire to push their limits.

With that being said, all of the girls were tough and most wanted to give it a try, but only two had what it takes to move on. We are looking for girls that are 100% ready to dedicate themselves to becoming a true slave.

File name: mp1_fanali_tu.wmv
Size: 655.4 Mb
Duration: 00:57:00

DOWNLOAD
mp1_fanali_tu.wmv

Fileboom Premium Account