Women tortured and disciplined in slave training (update)

ACTIMEL

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Performers: Wolf Hudson and Lily LaBeau

Day 2 becomes a little more focused on Lily and testing her abilities. She made it through the shock and awe, now it's time to see what she is capable of doing as a potential slave. She is enthusiastic about her training and her willingness proves that she has made this her ultimate goal.

We test her sexual ability along with more protocol and position training. Her fear of electricity is tested and she shows, little by little, that she is going to get over this fear.

File name: mp1_030_lulul.wmv
Size: 737.1 Mb
Duration: 00:64:00
Resolution: 1280x720 Windows Media HD (wmv)

DOWNLOAD
mp1_030_lulul.wmv

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

ACTIMEL

Performers: Evilyn Fierce

It didn't take long to figure out that Evilyn was very uncomfortable with the situation she was in. There are some girls who are cut out for this and there are others who are not. I'm willing to give any applicant the benefit of the doubt, but I have little patience for someone refuses to stick to protocol. I decided to give her one more chance to prove herself.

File name: mp1_032_ovolulyn.wmv
Size: 660.4 Mb
Duration: 00:58:00

DOWNLOAD
mp1_032_ovolulyn.wmv

Fileboom Premium Account

ACTIMEL

Performers: Tom Moore, Felony, Sinn Sage and Lily LaBeau

Upon my first contact with Lily, I noticed she was very eager to please. With some help from several other Tops I threw her to the lions, so to speak, to see what she was made of. She proved to have potential, so I gave her homework and dismissed her for the day.

File name: mp1_033_lulu.wmv
Size: 863.9 Mb
Duration: 00:75:00

DOWNLOAD
mp1_033_lulu.wmv

Fileboom Premium Account

ACTIMEL

Performers: Wolf Hudson and Madeleine Mei

In James Moguls' final shoot for TTOO he finishes Madeleine's training in an epic fashion. Madeleine finds that the prior days were just a warm up for her toughest day yet. She is bound and made to balance on first a block of wood, and then to a steel pole, all while James and Mr. Hudson distracts her with punishment.

She proves that after a grueling 4 day training process that she has what it takes to one day become a slave worthy of being owned.

File name: mp1_034_madeli.wmv
Size: 720.6 Mb
Duration: 00:69:00

DOWNLOAD
mp1_034_madeli.wmv

Fileboom Premium Account

ACTIMEL

Jun 3, 2011: Sophia Lauryn-Tested First Timer Experiences Real Bondage and Intense Orgasms!

Performers: Sofia Lauryn

This is the first shoot she has ever done besides doing cam work. She has never been tied up and left at the whims of a stranger. Nerves are on edge and it shows as soon as I put my hands on her for the first time. It is apparent that she's not sure what she has gotten herself in to.

Her nerves are getting the best of her so I focus on one thing at a time, not to overwhelm her on her first shoot with someone else in the room. First I find her pain threshold, and then decide to spend more time making her comfortable in her own skin. She has such a rawness about her...untouched, untrained, and scared. Just the way I like them.

File name: mp1_036_soia.wmv
Size: 517.6 Mb
Duration: 00:46:00

DOWNLOAD
mp1_036_soia.wmv

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:

ACTIMEL

Performers: Isis Love, Cherry Torn and Madeleine Mei

Isis Love and Cherry Torn are on hand to help slave trainer James Mogul wrangle this little slut into being a usable service whore for the Masters on the Upper Floor. This update includes plenty of corporal punishment and copious amounts of pussy service.

File name: mp1_037_leine.wmv
Size:1159.4 Mb
Duration: 00:99:00

DOWNLOAD
mp1_037_leine.wmv

Fileboom Premium Account

ACTIMEL

Performers: James Deen, Cherry Torn and Lolita Haize

We were asked to bring more slaves to The Upper Floor. Lolita was one of the Fresh Meat girls brought upstairs and we decided to give her a go in the basement. Cherry warms her up after she's learned the basic rules, James Deen finishes the lesson. This update includes fisting, ass fucking, brutal lessons and a thankful slave.

File name: mp1_038_erry.wmv
Size:1141.7 Mb
Duration: 00:98:00

DOWNLOAD
mp1_038_erry.wmv

Fileboom Premium Account

ACTIMEL

Performers: Tom Moore and Rain DeGrey

Rain DeGrey has been around long enough to know how it works around here. She's subbed on almost every website, she's been put through the ringer and her ridiculous cum-speak and screams are instantly recognizable by everyone working here. But, she wants to do a Training of O series so badly that she can't control her eagerness and basically screws it up right from the start.
What she should have done is been on her ultimate best behavior, proving to the trainer that she has what it takes.
Rain can sweet talk her way into any situation, but does she think she can get herself out of this one unscathed? To prove herself she first has to make it past the grueling physical predicaments we put before her and survive the tit torture, flogging, caning, cock swallowing, hard ass fucking and mental strain before she can even go home for the day.

File name:mp1_039_Grey.wmv
Size:899.1 Mb
Duration: 00:78:00

DOWNLOAD
mp1_039_Grey.wmv

Fileboom Premium Account

ACTIMEL

Performers: Wolf Hudson and Tara Lynn Foxx

Four years spent working in the dungeon may seem like a long time from the outside looking in, but from the inside, it is here and gone in a flash. And besides, who would not wait four years for the day a girl like Miss Foxx offers herself up to whatever whims pop into one's twisted mind. Not that I would take advantage of the fine young lady or anything....but I do have a job to do. So, on your behalf, my perverted friends and enemies, let's take this bitch apart.

File name: mp1_040_Du2.wmv
Size:859.9 Mb
Duration: 00:74:00

DOWNLOAD
mp1_040_Du2.wmv

Fileboom Premium Account