Women tortured and disciplined in slave training (update)

ACTIMEL

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Performers: Nerine Mechanique

Nerine proved to be very impressive during her first day, so we continued on to a second day. Her service skills and high level of protocol knowledge have proven worthy of more digging to find a level to improve her. She endures brutal torture, strict binds, and more face fucking to finish out her final day of training.

File name: mp1_nne.wmv
Size: 595.2 Mb
Duration: 00:53:00
Resolution: 1280x720 Windows Media HD (wmv)

DOWNLOAD
mp1_nne.wmv

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

ACTIMEL

Performers: Nerine Mechanique

Day 1 starts with an interview to find out what Nerine has to offer as a trainee. She is a very submissive, but I'm concerned with her pain threshold. I decide to explore this to find out how much she is capable of handling. She is determined to prove herself and to become a better submissive.

She is faced with one of her biggest fears and proves that she is worthy of being called a trainee. She will be back for future assessment, as I feel she has a lot to offer.

File name: mp1_nene.wmv
Size: 781.8 Mb
Duration: 00:68:00

DOWNLOAD
mp1_nene.wmv

Fileboom Premium Account

ACTIMEL

Performers: Maestro and Sophie Monroe

The training has been vigorous and the pain has been as intense as it could be. dolly has endured everything I have dished out along with the help from others and now there is only one thing left to train her on. Cock sucking starts the day and seems to be the one weakness I have found, but Maestro makes sure that she is tested over and over until she gets it right.

Her pussy is used over and over and then on to some anal training. She once again shows that she has set the bar just a little higher for the trainees to follow.

File name: mp1_hie.wmv
Size: 381.2 Mb
Duration: 00:35:00

DOWNLOAD
mp1_hie.wmv

Fileboom Premium Account

ACTIMEL

Performers: Sophie Monroe

The day starts with dolly in the restraints of Orlando, a master of Device Bondage and predicaments. She is in a heinous inverted chair, her head and hands are bolted into boxes and to the floor, and now we wait to see how she deals with it. The beauty of this device is that it's torture by itself, then you add Orlando's sadistic torment and you understand why it takes a certain caliber of women to endure this.

The torment doesn't get any easier as the day goes on. She is made to endure a nasty crotch rope and as always more impact than most people can take. She is made to dance the line of OK and 'too much', and I am amazed that she hasn't fallen yet.

File name: mp1_siphae.wmv
Size: 513.3 Mb
Duration: 00:50:00

DOWNLOAD
mp1_siphae.wmv

Fileboom Premium Account

ACTIMEL

Performers: Ariel X and The Pope

This is one of my test shoots and to show Kink what I was made of I requested Ariel X to sub for me. Ariel is one of the toughest models out there, and truly loves tight bondage and lots of torment to go with it.

She is stripped and flogged and then put into a wicked predicament to test her endurance and will power. That is followed by a suspension that I rip one squirting orgasm after another from her. The more torture you dish out the wetter Ariel's pussy becomes.

File name: mp1_orael.wmv
Size: 645.2 Mb
Duration: 00:56:00

DOWNLOAD
mp1_orael.wmv

Fileboom Premium Account

ACTIMEL

Performers: Princess Donna Dolore, Maitresse Madeline and Sophie Monroe
Maitresse enters and it becomes evident that dolly has had a bad day, before it even starts. dolly is apprehensive about this because she has never bottomed to a FemDomme, and knows that she is going to get a taste of her own medicine from a seasoned pro. Madeline takes control instantly and dares dolly to get out of line. No binds, except for the grasp Madeline has on dolly's mind. After raining down on dolly's milky skin with a single tail, Madeline puts this slut on her back and fists her for the first time ever.

Princess Donna starts the next scene with more mind fucking, and then gives dolly the ultimate test of endurance. dolly is made to use every bit of her upper body strength to avoid one of her biggest fears...electricity! She is made to hold buckets filled with water until she can't any longer and then the fun begins when Donna introduces dolly to Her cattle prod.

How do you follow something like that? I do my best, but by the time I get to her, I can only stir the puddle of meat that they left for me. dolly proved that she has the determination to become a good submissive. She proved this by begging for the one thing she hates.

File name: mp1_sonya.wmv
Size: 731.9 Mb
Duration: 00:64:00

DOWNLOAD
mp1_sonya.wmv

Fileboom Premium Account

ACTIMEL

Performers: Sophie Monroe

dolly starts her day being interrogated. The point is to try to get her to let her guard down, and allow me to get into her head. I want to know what makes her tick, and to do that, I need her full honesty about everything. Next I throw her over my knee and humiliate her more than she thought possible.

She is then put in an intense suspension and made to endure heavy impact from a dragon-tail. The level of pain that this trainee takes is very impressive, but there has to be a point that she finally gives in, and I will find that point.

To finish the day she has to march through the gym, and it's rough terrain to the furthest corner away from her comfort zone. She then has to hold a coin between her nose and the wall, while taking 100 swings from a wooden paddle.

File name: mp1_sihae.wmv
Size: 572.8 Mb
Duration: 00:51:00

DOWNLOAD
mp1_sihae.wmv

Fileboom Premium Account

ACTIMEL

Performers: Lilla Katt and Nicki Blue

The final exam for the March trainees is an emotional roller coaster for them. They both have put so much into trying to become a better slave, that they are now mentally spent. They can barely control themselves during the shoot, because of the pressure they feel.

The desire to serve in oneself can be overwhelming at times, but to push through that and continue to grow is a feat in itself. Both have shown vast improvement over the time they have been here and the decision is a tough one.

File name: mp1_ki_lilla_trio.wmv
Size: 597.9 Mb
Duration: 00:53:00

DOWNLOAD
mp1_ki_lilla_trio.wmv

Fileboom Premium Account

ACTIMEL

Performers: Lilla Katt, Mister Torn and Nicki Blue
Mister Torn is with us today to lend his cock to allow the girls to display their skills as cock sluts. After they show us what they can do we push them to do better because their skill is falling short of what is expected of them.
taters is still learning her pussy, so that alone will be a feat in itself. Although, kitten has lots of experience fucking we focus more on her cock sucking skills. Both of them have more to learn, but that will come on their final Live shoot.

File name: mp1_hettto.wmv
Size: 692.1 Mb
Duration: 00:60:00

DOWNLOAD
mp1_hettto.wmv

Fileboom Premium Account

ACTIMEL

Performers: Lilla Katt, Sophie Monroe and Nicki Blue

The day is started with rides on sybians for some orgasm control training. These two trainees are pushed further than they can imagine and their pussies are getting the best of both of them. Once they can take no more, they are allowed a release and it is a powerful release.
Next Sophie helps out with some pain management training with some OTK spanking. We push the girls hard with several implements of pain. When it seems they can take no more we rip more orgasms from them.
We finish them with endurance testing by applying zippers to their bodies and hang bowling balls from crotch ropes. The only way they get the final orgasm is through pain.

The training is coming to a close and both of them have shown vast improvement. They both have grown in their own way and it is time for us to decide which is worthy of calling herself a slave.

File name: mp1_nicy_nicki.wmv
Size: 546.7 Mb
Duration: 00:48:00

DOWNLOAD
mp1_nicy_nicki.wmv

Fileboom Premium Account